This is Australian model and actress, Abbey Lee Kershaw

This is Australian model and actress, Abbey Lee Kershaw.

What do you think of the influx of models getting into acting over the past decade?

i think abbey lee kershaw should be my girlfriend

Makes sense from a capitalist view point as film industry operates around profiting from images and fantasies, so the prettier the actress the more tickets they sell, the more money they make

However, a lot of these models going into acting aren't really that great actors and it's just creating a system of privilege wherein your looks are prized over your skills. Personally, I think this is a bad thing, however as aforementioned it's what makes money so it's unlikely this will ever change

giv abbey gf pls

I mean she plays a model in Neon Demon, and breeding stock in Mad Max so her casting agent is doing a pretty good job.

This webm makes my heart feel weird.

>influx
>past decade

Ok kid. Shit's been like this since the 70s.

post her pusy

models have always got into acting you idiot

based pusy poster

I think moviegoers' obsession with the separation of actors and models should stop and embrace the fact that the two profession are quite similar

would you be a crazy smeg who'd eat schlanger for abbey

I don't think acting in movies is a special skill. I usually cannot tell if a piece of acting is good or bad. Even if there are shows that need acting skills there are plenty of other parts for models to play.
On the other hand the beloved actors do product representation and photoshopping all the time.

I think her acting in Mad Max was amazing, Oscar nomination worthy if it was a bigger role.

Acting takes practice. Practice takes time. Time causes aging.

If the industry uses models as disposable and replaceable parts, they loses the creative process of developing characters with the actors. Both the actors and the parts end up with nothing but their looks

>ugly as fuck
>model
Why are all actresses so fucking ugly?
No wondered they get into acting.

>being so autistic you think this is in any way a new thing

It's been this way since movies began.

Imposter

She had about 7 lines and was playing an ignorant good looking girl. Not bad casting.

I don't particularly like models, they're all lanklets with piss poor curves and strange faces generally.

Eh, largely indifferent. They're mostly rich kids and half of them can't act for beans but they're usually hired to act as animate props/ star in Woody Allen films.

She looks too much like this guy

It explain a lot about how the film industry became so tremendously shit

I mean this has always been the case. Films will always need pretty young actresses, regardless of whether or not they started off modeling.

If they have acting talent and the practice takes, they can move on to real roles once their looks have gone. You're wording this like it's a bad thing, but I think it's more natural selection in Hollywood.

that's a good looking guy

>What do you think of the influx of models getting into acting over the past decade?
It's actually an excellent indicator of the current state of film. No need to find someone who can actually act, as long as they look good, normies will eat it up.

People hate on models because they're jelly

This is the American model and actress, Terry Farrell. I like her.

giv skeleton gf

>What do you think of the influx of models getting into acting over the past decade?
Good. Time to give up obsession with those actoress and auteur directors and see them as what they truly are.

If anything the influx is not enough to shake the tree. Take Neon Demon for example it's a clear case of "movie" appropriating and exploiting "fashion industry". The movie is an inaccurate exoticism and distortion of the fashion industry, which actually respect the models better than film industry. Yet after the movie Fanning and Refn are still set apart from the Fashion Industry even though Fanning cannot prove she can do better than the models in acting or modeling, and that Refn did nothing but living off the fashion industry

>Bra Size: 32B
Yeah.... Thanks but no thanks.

So long as they are acting and not relying solely on their looks, let them try.

That goes for non-model actors too.

Why is she so ugly? I thought models were supposed to be attractive