Why is Kate the best Hawkeye?

Why is Kate the best Hawkeye?

tits

Because she's a great counterpart to Clint.

Both are good-intentioned fuck ups who will handle shitty, necessary tasks when other heroes waver.

However, whereas Clint has self-destructive tendencies in his personal life that belie his amazing skills, Kate's enthusiasm and perkiness masks her lack of experience. Both work well together and it's fun to see them bounce off one-another.

Which is why I want them to fuck each other.

>that page where she eyefucks the hell out of a shirtless clint

Dude.

I miss the days when she wasn't just lady Hawkeye.

She used to carry a sword and a pair of batons because even though she's great with a bow and arrow, it can't hurt to have back up weapons for when the arrows don't cut it

She isn't, you're just a waifufag.

Because you're a 14 year old girl and you identify with her.

Her solo book isn't going to have nearly enough /ll/ with her and Madame Masque.

Its a normal reaction

Stop

Why does marvel make a female hawkeye? Why dont they just make a new super hero that is a girl and uses arrow? That was rhetorical, if they didnt use the name hawkeye the new character wouldnt sell. For as progessive as marvel claims to be their female characters wouldnt be half as popular if they weren't overshadowed by their male counterparts and they know it. That's why they rebrand old heros as females, if they just came out with an original female character it wouldnt sell.

She isn't

Hawkeye was dead at the time.

They killed him to promote her. I dont understand why they insist on taking the hit to comic sales just to appear progressive. They really put all of their chips into the movies.

Because the Young Avengers were an homage to the older avengers but with a new spin. This was way before the whole forced diversity stuff happened. It was at a time where new ideas were fleshing themselves out. Where even the characters within universe criticized someone for taking a role they shouldn't have. It was acceptable because they used it in a realistic, as realistic as marvel could be anyway, way.

>They really put all of their chips into the movies.
But comics don't see nickle from movies.

>They killed him to promote her
Wut. Nigga Bendis took Hawkeye out for a few months so he could bring him back in HoM. Nothing to do with Kate. In fact, pretty certain back then no one gave a fuck about Young Avengers

No they didn't. Bendis killed him because he thought Hawkeye was lame and wanted to cull away the Avengers he didn't like for his New Avengers run (same reason why Scott Lang and Vision were also killed). She wasn't created until after the fact.

Bendis doesn't even know who's Kate

She's not, unless you like tits and spoiled brats.
She's alright, but not the better half of The Hawkeyes.

Echo got speechless when she saw his whole back.
It's Clint, he gets that reaction usually. And then Kate has been retconned to have a crush on him since she was little, so...

She didn't kill bruce banner

You just know that bitch with the camera phone is gonna sell that picture to the Marvel universe equivalent of Gawker.

>They killed him to promote her.
They killed him because they needed someone killable with great impact. Kate taking on his mantle was a note in the big scheme.
They also killed Lang, as far as I remember, and they didn't got an Ant-Woman, they got a similar thing, but not an Ant-Woman, right?

Or maybe I'm miss remembering things.

She is a woman and Clint is a white man and all white male characters are inferior at Marvel now.

Daddy issues

I'm glad she's getting a proper costume now and won't be wearing that ugly ass go go jumpsuit

>those open hips
Pointless but erotic

Did Fraction and Lemire accidentally write them with sexual tension or was that their intention?

Both Hawkeyes are equally great

I just hope they don't make her lesbian.

Fraction, I don't know. He clearly shows that Kate is really into it, but Clint doesn't have that kind of interest in her.
Lemire's run was even less sexual, imho. She clearly treated him as if he were a child, which was pretty awful. He also did have a low voice, almost like if he were there just as a plot tool for Kate. Until the last part of her flashback story, in which she shows she's really into him.

She will bang Miss America.

Another example of Sup Forums not reading comics. Kate Bishop existed long before this diversity push that had you cucks up in arms.

Her stuff in Fractions run was great. Really fun character IMO.

>filename
this is from a fat fetish fanfic

Kate and Speed was cute. Patriot became a complete nonentity to this very day after his "I get my powers from drugs" arc.

Did we read a different Young Avengers series?

Cute

We got Eric O'Grady replacing Scott, who was a Sup Forums favorite, but now I guess no one remembers.

Delete this.

>both Clint and Kate are cute
>they're extremely cute together
>their book was very clearly about their developing relationship but someone at marvel decided to stop it from going further becuase of an age gap that's more or less unclear

Being a fan of comics is suffering

A job for one man

Back when she was nicknamed "Hawkingbird"?

You say that like its a bad thing

I hope she doesn't, and every time America tries, Kate just reminds her "Sorry, still into dudes."
Because nothing delights me more than trolling shippers.

No, I liked it, especially because I liked that costume better.

nice

>name of my OTP
REEEEEE

Is he even alive now?

Pretty sure he's still killed by robots.

Did Bendis write this?

Not enough bendispeak to be Bendis.