Will there ever be a better buddy cop show?

Will there ever be a better buddy cop show?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4866733/psych-movie-sdcc-comic-con/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iZombie is actually pretty close.

Sean was a goofy cracka. Gus was a real nigga and kept that white boi in check.

what happened to their careers

they just disappeared off the face of the planet

I don't think there will ever be a funnier one, at least.

James Rode likes directing better than acting and has been making low budget horror flicks.

I'm guessing psych made them enough money

This show and How I Met Your Mother helped form my sense of humor early on in high school. I look back at HIMYM and laugh at how badly it's aged, but Psych still holds up.

I love Psych :'^(

Isn't there a movie coming?

Want to rewatch but from like season 3 or so because I've seen the first two seasons so many times
Roday directs and Dule was just in a show that got cancelled super quick

The Good Guys was pretty good.

Yeah mate a show that was talked about on Sup Forums a lot when it was airing is now reddit

fuck off back to wherever you came from

Movies is coming out in December. "David Bowie" is the villain apparently
time.com/4866733/psych-movie-sdcc-comic-con/

Literally go fucking kill yourself newfag.

No ones falling for it. kys

Thanks for bumping my thread faggot.

What was the best Episode? Twin Peaks parody was GOAT

For the first season. It got really shitty once it started focusing on all the Max Rager stuff.

Strongly disagree. iZombie is good because the character interaction and acting is so strong, and that hasn't wavered

Christmas movie later this year with plans for sequels if it does well. Too bad Lassie's only going to be in one scene because he had a stroke.

Henry looks so old

christ he's aged like 10 years since Galavant and that only ended like a year ago

Damn, he's only 47.

Dule Hill's on Suits now.

I feel like I can only watch this show from season 3 on, because early skinny Shawn is fucking unbearable

I usually skip Season 1, but I feel like they find their chemistry by the time 2 starts up

>while Jazmyn Simon - Hill's real-life fiancée - plays Selene, a romantic interest for Gus
Is Gus finally going to make it happen?

No, Gus will fuck it up somehow.

He's not even in the picture you stupid fuck

That's him on the right.

I googled him

That's the medical examiner.

No that's Woody

Fuck you

He said he wants to make 6 movies, that'd be like another season

That was funny, but the funniest part was when Jules said everyone in the town was fucking crazy, and then camera panned over the whole dinner exaggerating the fuck of its twink peak-ness. TP really was a weird fucking show

>It's an Alex Mac episode
She was still cute

I liked that Hangover episode. Anything with Lassie in an active role is usually great

>when Lassie calls the shark attack a murder to one up Shawn.

Great show.

magnum

Mummy episode was better.

It's so hard to find a solid torrent or place or anything with decent rips of Psych.

I hate streaming websites.