F is for Family

Is this show any good? It looks like a family guy rip off

It's more of a family drama. The jokes rarely land but it is still watchable. It is nothing like family guy except for the fact the neighbor fucks anything with legs.

it's fine. I put it on while doing chores.

It's not 10/10, but it's better than what you'd expect, I guess.
A solid 7. Higher if you dig the 70s and making the best of a shitty life

So basically KOTH but less funny and with dogshit Flash animation?

It looks like he's doggying his maid

bill burr's standup died for this

That's a really good description. It's a shittier version of King of the Hill where Hank is Bill Burr

That's a good way to put it. Definitely like KOTH if Hank was an annoying histrionic whiny manchild baggage handler at the airport.

Watched the first episode sometime last year. It sucked. Turned it off before it was even over.

Guess you had to grow up during that time period to really give a shit, because aside from nostalgia it didn't have much of an appeal. It wasn't funny and I wasn't interested in any of the characters. That gay character especially felt forced and uncomfortable.

I couldn't stand the feminist pandering in this show desu

It's not like fg at all.It's more serious.I liked it a lot.

First season was nice. Second season had more jokes but you can see it turned into something more feminist despite being the 70s, and also the ending was weird as fuck, didnt really fit the show much.

It's enjoyable imo, but since 4chanfags are contrarian as fuck theyll say everything sucks just to fit in here.

>also the ending was weird as fuck, didn't really fit the show much.
Thought this too
Went really cartoony

that's what made it so good though, it was completely out of left field

Sort of this. I think a more accurate way of putting it is that it's sort of like KOTH, but if Hank wasn't meant to be a voice of reason or repeatable character. It's basically an over-the-top family drama with no moral message.

Overall, I enjoy it. It's watchable, and can be pretty funny at certain moments. The seasons are short enough that it's easy to stay engaged.

What I really liked about the end of the first season was the reverse turn on that.
From a literal coked up reindeer to a bleak and realistic ending.

It's more similar to classic Simpsons, actually. I'll rate it a high 7/10 because it has potential, still and is kinda cool.

It's othing like FG, which is basically just a string of random jokes. F actually tells a story and develops its character. I'll echo a lot of people ITT, it's a solid 7/10. Give it a try.

I've never seen a more forced catchphrase since "put you through that fucking wall" since the days of Full House.

Pretty good starts off as any old generic failed animated show. But has heart/care put into it, making it a decent show. 7.5-10.

I will put you through that fucken wall.

Tv shits on the show because burr isn't as good as he use to be

it was forced but it was still funny. My dad used to say that shit all the time, and he actually did it on a few occasions

Actually, this whole show reminds me of my childhood. I was that shaggy-haired stoner who listens to prog rock and hates his dad

it unfortunately isn't. Its hype and momentum came from being the brainchild of "that hilarious angry guy" which he no longer is. The show wants to be what Burr was, but no longer is, and he's cashing in on name recognition now that he's no longer putting out good material.

Your dad should have followed through on his threats twice as often.

i see you, bill

eh its alright. i dont like how they cram a lot of 70s pop culture references like you forgot what decade it took place. but then again, a lot of shows that take place in the past have this problem.