OH NO NO NO NO NO!

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

>3 hours

imagine it taking 3 hours to drive across your entire country!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukewr16HFAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Small and compact country is in every way better than a large and sparesly populated

Pretty sure I can cross to Costa Rica in less than 3 hours if there's no traffic

Hah
Not being able to drive from westernmost to easternmost settlement of your country is way better.

klitmoller to copenhagen should take more than 4 hours

fpwp

40 hours CA to NY

And yet I've explored the solar system on the internet.

The road must be shitty if it takes that long

>40 hours CA to NY
That's pretty vague, and, even at that, I don't think that's accurate. It's 19 hours from Denver to Chicago alone.

What's the fucking point of having just twice the population of Denmark but in 10 times the space really
Sweden is more retarded in my opinion

It takes me 3 hours to get to Edmonton (I live in Calgary)
Absolutely horrendous post

Check it

actually

ITT:Countrylets

I could drive for 3 hours and not even leave my local council's jurisdiction.

It's 42 with no stops
How's your Alaska?

Infrastrucre and services are easier and cheaper to maintain in a small, compact area.
By far the largest drain in our budget is to pay gibs to countryside which don't produce next to nothing in the economy
No one shouldnt forced to move to towns, but they shouldn't be expected to have government paying off their shit

>me big land much wasteland
>me tiny population
>me better you bad

>His country actually hove to do shit and work hard to be relevant
Coping countylets

It takes two hours to drive from Galway to Dublin.
Would probably take ages to drive from Cork to Derry or Belfast though. Most of that is the roads however.

>No one shouldnt forced to move to towns, but they shouldn't be expected to have government paying off their shit
Right, but letting those places slip into a wild state will create a risk for the towns.
>having rural areas that don't contribute instead of huge agricultural areas which fund cities in those states
>not having a place in the city and a place in the country
>having a top-down government
Not even once

DENSHART IS A FUCKING JOKE

FUCK OUTTA HERE BOY

>will create a risk for the towns.
They're already dead only old people living in those villages, but still the government is pouring billions of tax euros into nothing, thinking that will somehow create some wealth in the future.

>Most of that is the roads however.
This might be what I hate most about living in the northeast. The Midwest sucks, but at least it doesn't take an hour to get somewhere that's 5 miles away.

You can cross this shitty island in half an hour. Not nice Sweden, not one bit.

Well in the US if I'm not mistaken the highways outside the 13 colonies represent a supercession of the railroad/cowboy caravan system of getting goods and people into the west.
But within the 13 colonies and the developed west, highways represented a way to let the blacks get into the northern white states, and the rich New England types obviously didn't want that for themselves.

we big

Why is everyone bullying danskjävlar in the last weeks? Being a Dane is bad enough.

What about Azores and Madeira

laughing at you

>outside the 13 colonies represent a supercession of the railroad/cowboy caravan system of getting goods and people into the west
Close... It follows the old roads and cattle trails, but that's just because those paths went through areas which made passing through as easy as possible. And why build a road to nothing anyway?
Also, not all northeastern states were one of the 13 colonies. Vermont was an independent republic.
>within the 13 colonies and the developed west, highways represented a way to let the blacks get into the northern white states
No, I think they're just roads. Not everything is a conspiracy.
>the rich New England types
That's a meme
>obviously didn't want that for themselves.
But there are trains and interstate highways here. It's not that there aren't fast ways to get across the state, but more the local roads which twist and turn to meet the driveway of every farm. In the Midwest and West, however, the roads were usually built first, and the houses followed. Add to that topography which makes wide lanes and a grid pattern possible for the roads, and you've got some really easy driving.

:(

azores is in the middle of the ocean, anything is far from it.
moving from isle to isle takes a fuckon of time too

plebs

>tfw (((country)))let

go back to Sup Forums retard
jews are our friends

less than an hour to go across mine (main island only). Get on my level.

have already done so

Game over. Dutch win again.

Singapore is that small? I always thought it was larger.

singapore is about twice as large as malta

it's ok, small countries are cute :3

yeah, so small.

I takes about 3 hours to drive from Melbourne to the New South Wales border

>its a euro cross country trip is the same as my commute episode

What's your point? Having a long commute sucks, and we have states like Rhode Island and Delaware.

> tfw nearest city is note than 3h away

Do you need a swimming car to make it?

>we have states like Rhode Island and Delaware
Why though?

I can't even leave my region in 3 hours

> 3000 km
> 11 hours flight
What the fuck, do you use crop dusters for regional aviation?
I can get there in 15h from Siberia

this desu

What if you go east or westwards?

Masculine, high-t countries need a lot of space despite a low population because otherwise there would just be perpetual brutal civil war and unrest.
But danes do fine with living in cramped conditions.

this

I would end in the sea in or at the feet of the Andes, so I wouldn't be able of leave my region

Nobody thinks Brazil is relevant anymore. BRICS-hype is dead
youtube.com/watch?v=ukewr16HFAw

For Slovenia its' about the same as for Denmark

only BIG BOY countries allowed in this thread

>this is how long it takes to get from one corner of my STATE to the other
>only the 18th largest state

When will euro's learn?

Took me 11 hours to fly from Copenhagen to Bangkok. You guys have shitty planes.

Plus however many hours it takes to cross Greenland :^)

Greenland is a country of its own who just happens to belong to the realm of Denmark due to the Swedish government saying "meh, you may keep it" at the treaty of Kiel.

As long as they are dependant on Denmark for survival it's Danish, landlet :^)

big countries > smol countries
that's a fact

the true problem is how the wastness is handled.
USA has a cancerous cager culture and no reasonable way to drive from one end to the other without the use of (((cars))) or (((subsidized airlines))).
Canada gets less and less developed the further you are from USA.
And Russia gets less and less developed the further you are from Moscow.
China sucks.
Australia is a scorching hellhole
And Brazil is full of Brazilians.

>big countries > smol countries
I'd argue it's actually
large populations > small populations

So it's the whole island one big city or are there nature reservations

I'll agree with you if you give me a gf

>11 hours
No fucking way. From my city to Lisbon, by plane, is 7 hours

>öland
What did he mean by this?