Oh yeah that happened

>oh yeah that happened

Wasn't bad. Had a lot of potential. Needed one more season. M'kay?

Mike judge, although not working on it as much anymore, took the cancellation of King of the Hill a little hard

The other day i told someone "everything mike judge touches turns to gold" but I forgot about this and im sure other stuff.

it's a good show you faggot.

I wanted it to be good, because I love Mike Judge. But it was pretty bad .

>conservative """"comedy""""

>But it was pretty bad .
explain how it was bad. funny voice acting, decent animation, memorable theme song. Lot of potential for a hit. needed more time to develop an audience.

Was the kid supposed to be white or one of those nigger albinos?

It tried to hard to be counter culture

How is that disprove anything I said?

>needed more time to develop an audience
It aired on ABC. A Mike Judge show wont work on ABC, this was doomed from the start.

>It aired on ABC.
yeah that was a huge mistake on both their parts. I guess FOX was not an option and cable wouldn't have given him a budget.

>KOTH
"LOL stupid conservatards!"
>Goode Family
"WTF this is offensive! Triggered!!!"
That's why it failed.

Ahead of it's time desu
Also an accurate prediction.

>goode family
>goode
>e

For what purpose?

The joke was that they wanted to adopt an African orphan, and they did, when they got to the agency or whatever to get their new son, well, surprise, he is White, a White South African orphan. The joke was that he "identified" as African, which he was, but that's related to be "Black" in the USA and what not.

>yes, there was a joke about him apologizing because of how his biological parents oppressed africans and what not

he should just bring king of the hill back but make all the characters 15 years older and have it set in the present. put it on netflix, print money.

It's a real surname, you dope.

>Brittany Murphy dead

" Gee, It sure is a shame Luanne started getting abused by Lucky and ended up blowing his head off with that shotgun, Im sure she would have loved this!"

no

>KotH
>"characters are sometimes silly but relatively realistic and always respected and treated with fairness"
>goode family
>"characters are stupid retards to the point of unbelievable ridiculousness"

politics doesn't matter as much as the execution, user

hmmm don't think you watched the first season of KotH

> PG cartoon written by an autist

yikes

I would see it more likely that Lucky lost a limb in an accident and got a million dollar settlement jackpot. During the episode or w/e they'd be traveling the world and she would call in but you can't hear her, just Hank or Peggy's end of the conversation.

That'd be a hell of a lot easier and doable than going back and splicing lines together like Sopranos did.

too ahead of its time.

>Using crack cocaine as fishing bait
Yeah we ignore those episodes.