Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JIoZHGupZA8
youtube.com/watch?v=47CP2-f5mdg
mobile.twitter.com/PAPACITOFDP/status/959469048701554688
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*claps*

doing a poo

lads, never spend a comedown with a female.

last night the female was complaining about her ovaries which is absolutely disgusting imo

the good old days

brother has a very disingenuous relationship with race and ethnicity

he looks completely white but we have one asian grandparent so he insists he isn't white, puts herself down as 'mixed race' on forms, gets uptight about social justice issues etc

Would rather kill myself than work in Walmart

The state of the frenchfag posting about his microscopic gains every day. Kinda cute tbqh.
However, you shouldn't believe the 3-4 times a week meme lad. If you want to be a real nigger go 6 times a week if you can.

>be part-asian
>hate self
>claim to be white
>accuse your brother of your own failings

fuck off Xhang

Pic related, on the right. No idea what they're used for now, but they were used for working out distances in nuke bomb testing.

>brother
>he
>herself
something about your story doesn't add up

oooh me so solly fo you brotha *bows*

Ps. The real gains are hormonal. You will literally have a sharper, simpler personality after a while.

Not a fan of race 2bqh, more of an ethnicity man myself.

big fan of the paul brothers

Imagine being from one of those families that went on holiday to center parcs or butlins.
Either go abroad or just don't bother

typo
if you met me in real life you wouldn't be able to tell. the point is he and i both benefit from white privilege whether we like it or not and it's disingenuous to claim otherwise regardless of internet memes

name 1 study showing this or never post again

big fan of the chuckle brothers

why? you don't want to get cheered up by the mentally challenged every morning? you're missing out youtu.be/JIoZHGupZA8

>typo
if it was one letter, sure, but two letters? your inconsistency smacks of a fabricated story

>if you met me in real life you wouldn't be able to tell

You don't need studies for this shit. You just need to experience it yourself. I won't wait for some asshole with a little lab coat and a little career to tell me something I can check for myself directly.

youtube.com/watch?v=47CP2-f5mdg

i want to plant my seed in her fertile womb lads

>Xhang
I don't think you know what "asian" means now.

wish my gf would do cute sexy pics like this, she's fucking useless with a camera the stupid bint

ah yes, love it when Toilberg and Co sends me 80 new emails before 9 o'clock

We were all black 10000 years ago. And yet racists don't see the irony. Fucking morons.

bait

Speak for yourself mate, I wasn't even born 10000 years ago.

No but your mom was

any south yemen man in?

We were all owning slaves 10000 years ago. And yet SJWs don't see the irony. Fucking morons.

>japs get their high speed packed train every day and look busy all the time but in reality have shitty productivity

are they retarded or lazy?

Not necessarily. We were all Africans that's right but not all africans are black. Recent studies on Egyptian mummies DNA shows that they looked pretty much like today's Egyptians (appeared in science communications just yesterday can't be fucked to search for it)

hate being a paki

what should i do?

sad case

forgot to post this

JANNY

according to my dad, who worked there for 3 years, nobody is willing to change anything
you rotate jobs every few months and get given a massively outdated SOP at whatever runt farm you're stuck in and you work to the letter

looking not busy is shamefur dispray

you could literally kill me by sneaking a peanut into my dinner and i wouldn't even notice until it was too late

sometimes i wonder if i'm supposed to die

>GDP
maymay

stop hating being a paki

how? weren't they influenced by hittites, greeks, persians, assyrians, chaldeans, nubians, and romans?

Lad I am telling you this as an academic. When it comes to lifting you would learn more from a guy like papacito mobile.twitter.com/PAPACITOFDP/status/959469048701554688
Than from any scientist.

>white privilege

American memes need to stay in America m8

if your allergy is that bad are you not supposed to have some sort of epipen on hand all the time

Yes they were and that same admixture exists pretty much today

yeah like how all brits look like romans and normans

Big fan 2bqh

>white privilege
>isn't even white
knew this conspiracy theory was retarded

what dynasties and kingdom did they examine mummies from? very fascinating.

Integrate. Adopt British values and customs. Observe British holidays. Live by British laws. Respect British people. Learn British history. Raise your kids to be the same. Vote according to your conscience and principles, not out of selfish greed.

You don't have to be a Paki, you can be a dark-skinned Brit.

*sprinkles a few peanuts into the runt's slop for tonight*
let the lottery begin! haha!

10% of the posts here are directly related to cheddarman (or all of alan's posts)

we couldn't afford butlins and center parcs
was more of a pontins and haven family

white boys produce best traps

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

Yeah but that was a small Roman and Norman elite coming to rule over Germanics and Gauls
the Egyptians were totally overrun by different races/cultures multiple times

Hi Ben

>Integrate. Adopt British values and customs. Observe British holidays. Live by British laws. Respect British people. Learn British history. Raise your kids to be the same. Vote according to your conscience and principles, not out of selfish greed.

>You don't have to be a Paki, you can be a dark-skinned Brit.

you could literally kill me by sneaking cyanide into my dinner until it was too late

sometimes i wonder if i'm supposed to die

actually an interesting article.

Who?
Also, white people don't have black ancestors. The out of Africa theory has been debunked.

i'm harrison ford

post links so we can debunk your debunking.

I don't even know what they are
Why didn't your parents just work harder to go on holiday abroad?

Why are all anarcho flags just two colors split between two corners? They need more creativity

Went to Disney World Orlando, Costa del Sol, Costa Brava, Germany, AND Butlins, Flamingo Land, our local seaside caravan park (Aldbrough), Blue Dolphin (think that's a Haven), lived on some farm for a bit, etc.

Was spoiled rotten.

why do yank films get people in their late 20s to play teenagers

Fuckin pinged her there haha

thanks Nassim

any 95% in

they still haven't learned about burnout

>Lunch

>large donner and chips
>cheesecake
>pack of 4 breakfast biscuits
>1 jam tart
>2 mr kipling angel slices

rate the lunch lads

If you don't want to be British then don't live in Britain.

cultivating mass/10

we did go on holidays abroad in the summer, just went to caravan parks at half term etc

oh my days fuck RIGHt off you FAT CUNT

why does the out of africa theory always get turned into this racial insecurity shouting contest

>I don't even know what they are
>Why didn't your parents just work harder to go on holiday abroad?

because black people are involved

Dunno about that mate, you went to Spain, Germany, and a couple of holiday camps and a caravan park. Not really spoilt rotten lol Disney world was alright tho

Probably because the out of Africa theory was started by (((people))) who want us all to mix
We're all the same goy

noine 'undred dollarydoos!?!?

hmm.. hehe... yess..not bad at all
rate the 'kfast: 200g dairy milk slab and 360g haribo

biocunts are inferior to a one armed man

>Why didn't your parents just work harder to go on holiday abroad?

Why is everyone so scared of eacemixing? Facts over feels, my dudes!

>If you don't want to be British then don't live in Britain.

>ring up to view a flat
>umm what age are you?
>oh so you're not 25?
>do you work?
>where?
>umm well that property is not available at the minute but we'll give you a call if anything comes up
Fuck off

guffawing at all the ignorant little slugs on Sup Forums who exonerate Assad and his father.of the millions they've murdered just because he's a dictator or he's anti-wahabism or he's anti-american

dude just work harder!

posted from from Jacobean Manor that's never left the bloodline

rentberg only wants investment bankers to live in his sharehouse lad