/chart/

Old chart thread is dying, time to resuscitate it. You know the rules.

>post charts
>post recs to other people
>get recs

What board do you think you're on right now?

Sup Forums. i fucked up. why arent you allowed to delete threads on Sup Forums?

ha

this is so entry level holy shit

link me to the old one senpai

fuckng faggot wannabe hipster
kys

Why is Sup Forums so full of underage queers?

t.
>capeshitters
>Hack Snider fans
>Sup Forums-/rk9/ tier retards

Nice generic taste, bro.

Is your taste in movies as vapid and shit as your taste in music?

btw, have you already gone through the discography of Swans? There are some gems Sup Forums rarely touches.

EL KINO JAJAJAJAJA

>t. wishes he was a hipster with bespoke clothing and a fixie
nigger you are fake as fuck

>Sup Forumsdslime """arguments"""

Basic as fuck taste op

It's not an "argument". I'm obviously pointing out that you're not one to call on the tastes of others.

You're projecting.

Post top 10

of what

Of toothpaste brands.... Top 10 films you drooling low IQ ape. Did you forget that this is a film board a second time?

It's been thirty minutes. Did your handler remove your computer privileges? Post top 10 (films in case you forgot) you coward.

ok

You know what? I typed the entire list like you asked me, but not sorted at all. Then I sorted it based on its "qualifications", but realized the things that make them unique are so scarce in the world of cinema that comparing them one against each was an unfair thing to do.

However, I also realized that ranking Hollywood movies was pretty reasonable, because, as most of recently, they are rehashes of things that have been seen over and over for decades now. And that's their contest at the storytelling department: which does better at rehashing.

Now, if you do believe in these "Top 10's", you're asking me for my favorite Hollywood movies, for which I don't have any.

pleb

up