/éire/

Never-ending failure edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i3r8IBlVtys
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_(Czarny_Książę)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is better than the other thread. Any plans for the day?

2nd for fuck anime

Hello Good Irish People.
I will be going to steal your jobs (fishermen) and i have a few questions if any of you would like to help me.

Emergency Number ( exemple Portugal 112, USA 911)

Any good advices? like were to buy Hot , local manufactured clothes.
What should i buy to my litle girl and wife as a gift?

Thanks anons

Pokelawls stole my VRchat avatar lads, absolutely fuming.

>Any plans for the day
Work, eat, recharge, sleep.

Wish /éire/ good will.
Just saying hello, happy days boys.

Bit worried for that user in the other thread. Appears to be having a bit of a haemorrhage.

New flag when?

Cute Karen, but when are you lads going to get a new flag?

>This is better than the other thread
I think the other thread is a bait thread anyway.

how's things

>think the other thread is a bait thread anyway
I wish you guys would follow suit in not posting in threads which have an arguably purposely fucked up title. That's why I was missing one day last week and the last time I tried to correct it I was hunted out for trying to split the general.
If you don't stamp out problems they will continue to fester and grow. This is the third or forth incident.

A lot of the population weren't against a new flag
the options we got given looked like a sports team logo or corporate marketing.

It was just shit handling so we stuck with what we have.

>stuck with what we have
Is there any appetite for another campaign to change it? Is it mostly older people that like the current flag?

Keep forgetting there is a report button.

When will the mods get off their fat arses and ban the rabid shitposter?

Seeing /eire/ after quite a while. I've got some questions, in case it is offensive to someone, I apologize beforehand.

>What impact has the child abuse scandal had on Catholicism in Ireland? I ask this because I was watching Calvary where a priest gets accosted by a father for just talking to his daughter for a little but.

>Would you say that the child abuse scandals have let to people's disenchantment with the Catholic chruch on a wide scale?

>What are some stereotypes you have about the Catholics in Northern Ireland?

>How prominent a figure is Annie Beasant in Ireland?

>Is there any appetite for another campaign to change it?
No, the one just gone sorta put the issue to bed so to speak.
>Is it mostly older people that like the current flag?
It really depends on the area, I live pretty rural so most people like it.
Both Maori and Settler.
I think we should take a more NZ flag without foreign influences, buts my take.

>I think we should take a more NZ flag without foreign influences, buts my take.
Were I to be from NZ, it wouldn't be so much the Union Jack that bothered me but the fact that it is far too similar to the Australian flag.

Well they should change their flag then, because obviously we aren't changing ours.

How is /eire/ today? Got a busy schedule? Today I’m welding until noon, clearing away snow from my driveway and my elderly neighbor’s driveway, going to a dentist appointment, then finally heading home and doing homework. How should I treat myself after a hard day’s work?

youtu.be/i3r8IBlVtys
>Dáíl suspended after this almighty shouting match
That was intense.

>angry culchie shouting
surprised anyone could understand

>Never-ending failure
this is about me

isn't 112 like standard for europe?

Yes. You can contact the emergency services via 112 or the traditional 999 in Ireland.

Look for work, look for work, look for work, eat, sleep,

Cute Irish girls (male)

What jobs are you looking for?

Did anybody buy Monster Hunter World for the PS4?

Or the XB1. Forgot it wasn't exclusive anymore.

It sure is boring around here

How many of you are tenants?
Have you ever had problems with your landlord?

Please answer

>I was watching Calvary where a priest gets accosted by a father for just talking to his daughter
That's more to do with modern society's fear that every stranger is a child abducter. It didn't help that he was a priest but the father would've been angry no matter who the man talking to his daughter was. It's easier than taking responsibility for losing track of his own child.
>>How prominent a figure is Annie Beasant in Ireland?
Literally whom?

>I ask this because I was watching Calvary
It's shite. I turned it off close to the end. Jew propaganda shite.

>muh racemixing
>muh feeling sorry for the Holohoax
>muh denigration of the church because fedora tipping

I will spit in Brendan Gleeson's face if I see him walking around Howth. Cunt lives here too now.

hello :)

Now this is a dusty pasta.

>racemixing
Come on, that was shown negatively. The black dude was basically taking advantage of the woman, or alternatively the woman was sleeping around with everyone.

>denigration of the church
It's basically about a middle aged guy who takes the robe after losing his life and tries his best to help other people in whatever limited way he can. I think the film questions if the guy really needed to join the church to do so.

Anyway, could you please answer the questions.

>anybody buy Monster Hunter World for the PS4
I've never played an MH game before but I might pick it up for PC when it releases if it's as good as people say it is and the port is decent.

>Have you ever had problems with your landlord
Don't think so. They usually leave me alone from one end of my lease to the other, thankfully.

>can contact the emergency services via 112
What's the benefit of 112 over 999 exactly? I always forget that 112 is a thing.
Also is it 911 in the US because of 9/11?

>What's the benefit of 112 over 999 exactly?
I think it's for foreigners who don't know the number here is 999.

>is it 911 in the US because of 9/11?
Poi... really?

>What's the benefit of 112 over 999 exactly? I always forget that 112 is a thing.
112 was introduced by the EU to have commonality across member states. Makes sense given the variation in domestic emergency numbers

>brawl
I don't even know what they are saying. Over speaking rights it would appear but I guess I'll have to read an article for more detail.
Anyone from Kerry care to translate?

>the rabid shitposter
When will people here stop posting in his threads desu, that's what I demand to know.

>foreigners who don't know the number here is 999
>commonality across member states
That was my first guess, that some countries just happened to have it already and we integrated it as well.

>Poi... really
I-is that a yes? I really honestly don't know.

Is theJournal the only outlet covering and running these clickbaitey "look our politicians are a bunch of wasters" articles?
I assume the comments have a similar enough sort of message, but they don't load for me. Oh well.

>I-is that a yes? I really honestly don't know.
In the early days of telecommunications American phones only had the number 9 and 1.

>I assume the comments have a similar enough sort of message, but they don't load for me. Oh well.
They don't load for me anymore, and it's not my filters that are blocking them. Very strange.

Are they against all politicians or do they spare some that are benwficial to them?

>American phones only had the number 9 and 1
Why not just use three 9s then? Seems like it would save on manufacturing costs as well, I mean you could get rid of the 1 then completely.

>not my filters that are blocking them
I assumed it was my ad blocker, I could probably just open them in a clean browser with not extensions but I don't think I want to see the typical cancer that inhabits such places.
Plus I never use theJournal anymore and uninstalled the app from my phone.

>do they spare some that are benwficial to them
Think they may like the leaders of the Social Democrats and that's probably about it.
Maybe one or two more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

That's like two people sitting on the opposition benches in a house of around 160 elected officials, so basically nobody.

>I-is that a yes?
No Poi. It's a no. America has been using that number for a long time, and I don't see why if it was they would change their established emergency number to match a recent tragedy. That would just lead to accidents.

>don't see why if it was they would change their established emergency number to match a recent tragedy
So they could #NeverForget. I don't know desu, the whole emergency numbers thing has always confused me a little.
I always thought it was 999 or 911, but then some people said "oh no you should use 112", which induced a slight amount of panic as I would never remember that number in an emergency.
For some reason I had it in my head that 999 was American and then they decided to change it to 911 because 9/11 was an emergency.
Does 911 work here or is that just American TV and such rubbing off on us?

Picture of Graf on the Sup Forums catalogue.
Don't look, you've been warned!

>Does 911 work here or is that just American TV and such rubbing off on us?
Jesus, I wouldn't want to be relying on you in an emergency.

yesterday I've told that weather is going to get better
It doesn't, it got worse

>wouldn't want to be relying on you in an emergency
Pro tip desu, don't get in an emergency in the first place. You're welcome.

>it got worse
Did you have to go outside?

This is falsified information. Back in those days you could dial 6 by pressing 9 upside down. You could also press 1 at a 90 degree angle to call negative numbers.

>Does 911 work here
I doubt it but maybe dialing it gives you a message that says "Please dial 999 for emergency calls" or something. I imagine a lot of yanks come over and wouldn't know to call 999 so it wouldn't be out of the question for there to be a failsafe like that. Emergency numbers are serious business, which is why you're able to call them without a SIMs card.

I would lake to be neet but I have to work

00352 45 45 45 usually does the trick for éire emergencies

>gives you a message that says "Please dial 999 for emergency calls" or something
To be fair it would probably just be easier if they just had all of them automatically redirect to 999. I'd imagine that is what they do, doubt 911 is used for anything else here.

>I have to work
What do you work as?

>What do you work as?
I don't want to talk about it

Do we want to know what this is for?

But if you can't rely on Jesus in an emergency, who can you rely on?

It's the state suicide hotline

Great answer

Full resolution version of this image, finally.

>don't want to talk about it
Because you don't want people to know who you are or because it's a really embarrassing or illegal job?

>Full resolution version of this image, finally.
Danke.

>mustache
Why?

Also, that's racist.

Have you ever watched a bollywood movie?

>Have you ever watched a bollywood movie
Christ no. I hardly watch Hollywood ones as it is.
Does every good Bollywood film have a "guy" with a moustache, sort of like how all Hollywood films have explosions?

>Does every good Bollywood film have a "guy" with a moustache, sort of like how all Hollywood films have explosions?
Moustaches are still considered a sign of manliness and masculinity in India. It's a hangover from colonial times.

Yeah,that's about it,but they all have that signature hairstyle
You really have to watch one,they can be rather amusing if you don't take them too seriously

>It's a hangover from colonial times
Speaking of which, I've been interested in knowing just how well received Britain is in places like India?
The Brexit crowd keep insisting that places like India want to have good trading agreements with them and that they value the Commonwealth etc.
Is that true or do places like India and say Pakistan hold some resentment from colonial times?

>they can be rather amusing if you don't take them too seriously
Have you watched many? Do you watch them regularly?

>how well received Britain is in places like India?
Badly.

EXPLOSION

What is she holding?

>Badly
Are you saying to me that the Brexiteers are lying?
Seems a bit far fetched If I'm to be honest.

>What is she holding
A tea whip it looks like.

>Have you watched many?
Maybe 3
> Do you watch them regularly?
Not at all,but one of the TV channels shows German dubs of them from time to time
>Trusting the Brexit crowd
Do you resent the Brits?

>A tea whip
A what now?

>Do you resent the Brits
Like many relationships it is complicated desu.
In summary though, English nationalists and the type of people who generally support Brexit are perfect examples of the type of people Irish people would be disgusted by.
The people who glorify the empire and seem to be blinded when it comes to its many failings.

That's a damn good question. I'd never noticed that before.

>Are you saying to me that the Brexiteers are lying?
"Lying" is such a harsh word. I think they prefer the term "Alternative Facts".

Presumably to whip the tea into submission.

>That's a damn good question. I'd never noticed that before.
Could be some sort of vibrating massager you see the Japanese use for "back pains" and whatnot.
>Presumably to whip the tea into submission
That doesn't sound very ladylike.

>That doesn't sound very ladylike
"That" doujin would disagree ;)

>St. Gloriana anthology delayed a second time
Is this G-d's punishment for the Eternal Anglo?

Would that have included the long-awaited Civil War story?

Why is she called black princess?

It's a play on the name of a British tank called the Black Prince (pic related).

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_(Czarny_Książę)

>hair
>skin
>posture
>beret
Not bad, I approve.

Excellent taste.

>Excellent taste
Merci. However I must ask, does she also have a wondrous personality to match her dignified appearance?

>does she also have a wondrous personality to match her dignified appearance?
She drinks coffee instead of tea,should tell you everything you need to know

>She drinks coffee instead of tea
Is it definitely coffee, not black tea?

That's definitely a coffee mug.

She does not drink it out of a tea cup but she seems to be using a white mug,so I'll go with coffee,also she is using her full hand instead of just her fingers
Coffee for sure
t.connaisseur

>definitely a coffee mug
Is there a difference between a coffee mug and a normal one? Do people not also drink tea out of a mug?

Virtually nothing is known about her beyond that one promotional image.

Definitely coffee.