Is she the worst A-list actress of all time?

Is she the worst A-list actress of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mZxEuXG3hkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those forehead wrinkles are fucking me up

She's not even an A-list actress.

She's Emma Watson tier, merely famous and wanted because of single role which wasn't even that good.

>a-list

lmao, she's not even the best british eyebrowfu.

She's not A-list. They're putting a couple cast members in movies now, seeing if they can make bank based off the popularity of the show. While hers was the most high-profile, so far all attempts have failed.

That eyebrow game, though.

She's not A-list, she's had one franchise and some romcoms. Franchises use cheaper actors hoping they can tie them to low paying multi-film contracts.

And hell her acting doesn't matter, she's pretty and very good at stuff like talk shows so she's going to keep getting work because she's good at promoting it.

She's not A-list, merely the prominent figure of the actual Whoever-Is-Hot-Nowdays list. The fact that she got a role in the new Han Solo movie is the proof how low the SW franchise sunk.

>dat milky white skin
fucking hell

I can feel it coming.

Yea, she's B+ at best. She'll never be remembered for anything but GoT.

You must be a roasite or a redditor watson is one of the only relevant young actresses who is A list and who can act. Also hermione carried hp along with rupert you have cognitive dissonance and you don't even watch films.
Emma Stone is somehow worse. Jlaw too.

>A-list

>A List

She's a TV star.

She's at best C-List.

How many films in which she has received top billion have even grossed over 100 million?

Watson isn't A List.

No film based on her appeal has ever been a box office hit.

In fact, many of them didn't even receive theater releases.

Beauty & The Beast could have starred anybody.

An A-List Star is someone whose presence is the central reason people are attending the movie, and who can repeatedly generate box office hits.

Someone like Julia Roberts in her heyday.

Melissa McCarthy perhaps.

Jesus christ. What happens when she's actually old?

>Lily Collins

She's far from A list id say B-C range

Anyone who's watched anything she's in can recognize she's an incredibly shitty actress who skated by on good looks alone, which have deteriorated exponentially over the course of half a decade

There's no denying she's extraordinarily hot, but she's an irredeemably boring and dull actor by all standards, whose entire career is based upon being literal eye candy

I honestly wonder how many dicks she's sucked to get where she is

>this defensive about his shitty waifu
lmfao

UNF

That's what happens when you make a career out of doing THIS as your 9–5.

None

i would lick that seat clean after she got up

Emilia Clarke isn't A-list. Never has been, never will be. Come on now user.

I dont know who that man is but he deserves a golden trophy for holding a straight face through that

she isn't A list. more just riding the popularity of a show and she will be forgotten after its done.

This. She just happened to get her tits out in literally her first scene of a show that became popular.

How does one get their eyebrows so far up their forehead?

looks like a female upper class twit of the year impression

I want to lick those brows.

props to the cgi team

I love Emma, I think she's gorgeous, but she can't act for shit.

I think she pulls in movies because of her previous work in HP, and maybe people like her for her HeForShe rubbish.

You are literally a teenage girl. You are ignoring watson having the highest grossing musical and female lead film opening highest grossing ponsdolt film this year too. Hur hur. Shes I legit the only relevant actress her age and is a draw. You don't even know anything about the business lol

She's one of the only actresses on this board who can act. You need to stop memeing like a fucking idiot redditor. Kys. This board is full of sixteen year olds who cant detect good acting. Coincidence its a reddit haven.

>that tattoo
footfags btfo eternally

I also find it disgusting though

>Warwick Davis

Footfag here, I love feet tatoos, they're great at concealing skin imperfections

Yes, let's check Watson's track record for 2016 - 2017 - Let's see how many films she has headlined that have grossed over 100 million dollars.

>Beauty And The Beast

>...

>...

>...

Oh. Strange. The only film is Beauty & The Beast.

Crazy. It's almost like she's not an A - List star, just happened to star in a Disney picture whose appeal was not based on her star power at all.

By your own metric, that makes Lily James an A-List Star, and by your pic related, it makes fucking Warwick Davis or Bob Bergen A-List stars.

You dumb shit.

>She's legit the only relevant actress her age
>Zero oscar wins or nominations

>box office draw

>4 out of her last 5 films either didn't get cinema releases or were huge flops

>Only film that wasn't is a movie that it was absolutely irrelevant if she appeared in or not to it's success.

>Emma Watson

>Good actress

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahaaahhahahaha

>A-list
Do you even follow television and film? How dense could you be? You're going to respond to this post and explain why you think she's A-list so we can all laugh at you.

All of these can't act and are uggos

Look at all you wrote you dumbfuck that says absolutely nothing. She was attached to batb since 2012 and everyone was talking about her and it. You were all ready to say it bombed because of her. You are legitmately retarded if you don't think she wasn't a big reason why it was successful. And a hypocrite because if it wasn't you'd blame her.
>autist who thinks emma watson can't act
Hahaha get used to seeing her faggot or you could kys. She is better than alnost every single actress posted and paraded by Sup Forums

Not thay user but this is the most nonsensical argument I've seen. Why wouldn't you say the same thing about every other actress who doesn't even have one 100 mil grossing film?

Also you fail to recognize that actors do small films all the time and they don't care about its gross they want to do it for the subject material. Since people only watch capeshit. Name what actress you think is better lol. You are actually claiming emma watson isn't successful when batb was just a mega hit more than all of last year.

>SWEET JESUS.

Is physically painful how cute she is

Emma Stone is even worse somehow.

Angelina Jolie, Portman, Lawrence Scarjo etc.

>Emma Stone is even worse somehow.
hot takes, user

>and who can act.

*breathes in*

If those are the worst pictures you could find of Amy Adams and MEW then that says something.

Well the Amy Adams one looks pretty bad, but that the case with almost any time freeze frame of a scene, I mean look at all those other freeze frames. They aren't exactly an accurate depiction of how attractive someone is. But either way, you're right about MEW. She is quite divine, even in that """""shit"""" image of her.

It's like they took the Wonder Woman chick and fixed her face.

>wwn have a Lily Collins WW
fuck this gay earth

>Mew
>Ugly
And to think I agreed with the rest.

she cute

Wow I forgot about this piece of shit. What an embarrassment

Post 3 scenes of her good acting. Go ahead.

IS THIS REAL

She's pretty so I like her. Lmao @ pipo who care about acting

>She's not even an A-list actress.

best

>casting a womanlet as WW
fuck no

and her bod.

>one well known role on television and suddenly she's Anthony Hopkins
Summer

youtu.be/mZxEuXG3hkI

>"I don't like things in cages"-Emilia Clarke

What did she mean by this?

Yes, they literally leaned on her role in GoT as part of the promotional material. Embarrassing

objectively yes

A-LIST, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS BITCH IS FAMOUS FOR GETTING NUDE AND WEARING A BLONDE WIG, OTHERWISE NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HER!!!FACT!!!

>A-list

which one was the retard in this movie?

ya skeletor was way better

I'm not saying she was but Lily Collins wouldn't be good either.

haha could you imagine sitting there watching that? good god

Fuck you Emma Stone can act

Rest I agree with though

Are her eyebrows CGI enhanced?

She could play Mugi Chan in the live action K-on!

Is Lily Collins the best Lily on Sup Forums?

No wonder she has that same retarded expressionless face in GOT.

Can you imagine if Beauty and the Beast starred Emma Stone? It would have grossed way more. No one went to the film for Watson, they went in spite of her.

Emma Stone cannot sing or dance (as evidenced by LA LA Land).
Emma Stone is also not as pretty as Emma Watson (Watson has a more regal, sophisticated look about her, more suited for a disney movie)
Emma Stone looks nothing like Belle (she could not have pulled it off like Watson)

This. I despise her and feel sick every time she brings out her salary gap bitching. She's so utterly entitled and thinks she deserves it all due to merit. Literally no one would ever go see a movie if the appeal was solely on her being the main actress.

Emma Stone , Jlaw, Portman, Scarjo, Streep, Blunt, Jolie all crap

They deleted it right after it was posted because people told them the cringe was real.

no.
she was great in first 3 seasons of GOT, and solid in the last 3 considering absolute horseshit script she's been working with.

judging by all caps, you obviously do care.

them shits is on FLEEK

>so far all attempts have failed.

She's too tiny desu

What in the fuck is this?

>WIT BLHUUD AND FRYAAAAA

Cara needs to be here

browjob

But Terminator.

God she's pathetic.