What's the first thing that goes through your mind when you see posters with this flag?

What's the first thing that goes through your mind when you see posters with this flag?

エルアボミナション。。。

"must be something wrong with my filter"

Our ally

ツ Japan best ally. Korea terrible country

Schadenfreude.

> if it's a retarded American education post
Great, fresh meat for global boker face memes.
> if it's not
Why won't you say something retarded REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>black African American
>kill, rape and destroy and also play the victim in almost every scenario due to historical matters but won't let go of the past or stop bringing it up in order to climb the economical and political ladder to the point your presidential candidate who is black is voted in by the black voters who regularly don't vote due to every other candidate is a 56% la creatura and not a true black bull
>white African American
>found space x
>amass billions of dollars
>read literature
>send a very powerful rocket into space with a car whilst playing David Bowie while the remaining rockets land themselves safely back on Earth.
>sell flame throwers online and build a tunnel under a city with the idea of building a under ground motorway for cars

Degeneracy enabler.

el engendro sin luz...

el aborto de satanas....

Literally nothing. There's so many different types of yankposters that you can't draw a conclusion from the flag alone.

I love America!

I like how their government is designed.

Time to go to bed, Sup Forums is going to be unreadable for the next 10 hours.

L'aborto del genere umano...

shitty food, shitty cars and stupid people

Now let's go to Sup Forums

I assume all American posters are fat retards.

I know some beautiful Americans people (girls mainly), so I only have positive associations with that flag.