Do you think john boyega grasps the irony of him complaining about someone else commenting on the racial makeup of a...

do you think john boyega grasps the irony of him complaining about someone else commenting on the racial makeup of a film he is involved in?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nypa

can't wait for the Boyega meme to end

He seems like an obnoxious asshole.

I hope Boogoya to end up in shitty tv movies when everyone realizes he sucks.

I;'m siding with sam jackson on this one. im tired of fuckin brits putting on a shitty american accent

>stupid ass
Seriously, can't black people communicate like decent, educated adults?

The great thing about acting is you can act as a character of a different country or background.

>3 years and counting of nu-male whining about a black stormtrooper
Sad!

No.

>Sam Jackson is an uncle Tom

Black people are fucking ridiculous. They're a burden on everyone.

Lol, dude, That's Epic. You just Made Sam JackASS look like a JACKASS. Bet it Didnt Occur to Him even Tho he an Actors. You should Be his Agent or Something, and he Say "Black people???" And you just say "Stfu, Sam JACKASS!" I bet he wasn't even making a broader point upon Hollywood using Boyega and Idris Elba as every black guy in every movie because they don't want to work for African Americans. Lmfao. You're so Clever, dude.

This.

Gotta side with Windu on this one, Boyega seems like a cunt

britbongistanian
nigger

Why is Boyega getting all uppity lately?

Well OP, Boyega would have to pull his head out of his ass and that's not going to happen any time soon.

>boynigger

I don't know about you faggots, but when I see a nigger, I wanna hang them, regardless if they're from America or Britain.
The only racists here are you guys.

because he has agents and yes men telling him that star wars has propelled him to a level of fandom no black actor has ever achieved before

Many such cases!

You're like 20 and in Star Wars why are you always so pissed jesus

Boyegga has been acting like a bitch lately but come on, who cares what their exact ethnicity is. They look the same

Jackson's right, and Boyega should respect his elders, cease affecting American speech patterns, and stop looking like a fucking turnbuckle pad.

He has the jews ramming a huge BLM cock down his throat.

i kinda hate when brits and kiwis play americans. so awkward when you associate the voice they have as a film character then you hear them in a interview and its all off. and the reverse is never really done but so many famous Hollywood actors are from britian.

boyega won't last past this trilogy. pac rim 2 is gonna prove he can't be a lead.

Of course he doesn't. He probably thinks hes proper english.
He's upset his love interest is ugly, that hes not the main character, and that his character is totally superfluous.
He won't have a career after this, watch.

but he's from london and like totally knows everything about the world because he went on holiday in bali

Boyega's body looks like Lena Dunham's. A trained soldier who has spent a significant amount of time in the army looks like he can't run an eight minute mile. Nu-wars is fucked beyond belief, at least Hammil and Ford didn't have hips wider than their shoulders.

He was born in England though

That doesn't make him English.

He thinks he's the man in hollywood now. He doesn't understand how this light comment snowballs back to you. If Pacific Rim 2 bombs (since Star Wars won't), he'll have to go out and out to find something to help him in the mainstream and Jackson, with connections to everyone, can easily say "that kid, don't cast him".

Being born in England doesn't make you English. You can't "become english" if you aren't Anglo.

Oh for sure, he's going to be like if Hamill had never been likeable.

a white person born in africa isnt a nigger though

Because he's related to Egyptian royalty
cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
oops, my bad.

Honestly, I don't think John Boyega grasps irony at all.

I liked Attack the Block.

I didn't. Making me root for the aliens within the first five minutes is a bad move for an alien invasion movie, unless you're doing it intentionally, which the director of that plainly wasn't.

Is a mouse born in a stable a horse?

But England was never all-white there were lots of non-whites even from its conception honestly do some research it has been at least 40% non-white for its entire existence.

sammy has a point. the call for having more african americans in film isn't about the skintone, it's about the representation of the african american community in more prominent roles in the american film industry, as they feel they were limited to sidekick and comic relief roles with rigid stereotypes for decades. casting a black brit to because he costs less isn't a solution to the perceived problem, it's actually an indication of ignorance on the producers' part. can't blame boyega for taking the part, but his appearance on film isn't a valid solution to the problem african americans claim to have.

jesse cox has a video where he said he had an interaction with boyega and that he was a dick

>i'll just say crazy shit to collect some Yous

were there really that many irish living on the mainland?

Thanks for the history lesson Professor Goldberg

yeah, i just wish it wasn't paficic rim he was going to ruin

RUFFLED

Fucking niggers always slam their elders in fields they're new comers in. Jesus Christ have some respect for a far more experienced man.

black brits are on the whole more educated and better integrated than ghettoish american blacks

spike lee needs to shut his big mouth.

I'm American and don't care if "Foreign" blacks play "our" blacks, all they have to do is get the accent (probably local one if it's historic) right and it's all good

Blacks in the US and britain are from the same Africa-carribean slave stock anyways, same kind of history, went through the same thing, came on the same slave boats

holy shit what the fuck is wrong with niggers and their insecurities
go make your own fucking movie or show full of niggers for fuck sake
i fucking hate niggers god damn it, wish we were still in the middle age and could expel or kill them all without a media fuss

Considering Jesse Cox is a giant sack of shit himself he probably recognizes one when he sees it.

What about South African whites? Or Rhodesians? Are they African?

>Blacks in the US and britain are from the same Africa-carribean slave stock anyways, same kind of history, went through the same thing, came on the same slave boats

Not really. Black Brits tend to be more african-looking, since they didn't have the same level of widespread white-on-black slave rape simply because there were fewer whites around in Jamaica, the Bahamas, etc. . You see the same thing with Black French, they tend to look a lot more African than Black Americans.

>England named after the Angles was at least 40% non-white for its entire existence.
wew lad, time for you to go back.

They are free to produce and finance their own films then. I'm sure if I rode over to Africa or Asia and started bitching about the off - center roles reserved for white actors, they wouldn't waste a minute listening to me and for good cause.

They're called Boers, and they are Dutch.
Some are English, as the English fucked with the boers.

Those people you refer to have established several different states including Rhodesia, The Orange Free State, and the South African Republic.

W
E

>sammy has a point

No he doesn't. He's anti-Trump.

You will notice most of these actor cunts really don't care about the labor market being flooded until it's their labor market.

why don't we have time for it

>I;'m siding with sam jackson on this one. im tired of fuckin brits putting on a shitty american accent

Have you tried to watch a show without British actors?

Absolutely disgusting tbqhwy.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

>Shity american accent.

WE

WUZ

"THESE DAMN BRITISH AMERICAN STEALING OUR JOBS!"

KANGS

>i was born in a garage so I'm a car

If you were born in a garage I'll sell you to jay leno.

Because being British doesn't negate his skin color.

Jackson is just mad he can only play "SCREAMING SAMUEL L JACKSON" or "Quiet, controlled speaking Samuel L Jackson."

no one else could have played the lead in 12 years

>He fell for the memes

lol

>You will notice most of these actor cunts really don't care about the labor market being flooded until it's their labor market.
Remember Directors all up in arms when Sony wanted to make politically correct edits of their films? Hypocrites. Liberal logic like me eating an egg is murder but birth control isn't. Fuck!

No, he says what the jew tells him to say

There's also the outlier of 'Valentine from a Caveman' SLJ.

Haven't seen that movie in a while.
Point is, he has a bit more range then that.

Going to need a run down on this.

He's a complete and utter asshat, he said Game of Thrones didn't have enough black people in it too, a series heavily influenced by medieval europe. Yeah, alright m8, i'm sure medieval europe was filled to the brim with nogs.

He is such a daft and dense guy. He clearly doesn't get it. He's also clearly interested in being political. My sense is that he'll fail when Star Wars is finished...kind of like Mark Hammill and Carrie Fisher.

He wasn't involved in Get Out.

That's not what diverse means, that's not what diverse means at all.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Do you think daisy has a future?

Its all that star wars money going to his head

the funniest part is that got had literal armies of black people

not racist but I really hate Nigerians

So you can't tell a story about only British people?

>shit acting
>acts like a child
>complains about roles for africans
>gets angry african americans want roles for themselves
Pathetic.

Sam was talking mainly about daniel kaluuya, but expanded his critique to all of Hollywood choosing black brits over American blacks.

imagine not being Caucasian rofl

He was a literal l i t e r a l l y w h o before becoming one of the leads in a fucking Star Wars film

Of course he's an egocentric piece of shit

John Boyega? More like John Oogabooga

i read half of that GQ profile. couldn't finish it. this dude is so fucking full of himself.

"diverse" is leftist code for "no whites", always has been, but it's becoming more obvious now

>this dude is so fucking full of himself
naaaah...

She probably does. I'm not joking. She probably will have a future as an actress when Star Wars is finished. She'll have a role where she'll successfully "re brand" and such.

Yeah, she'll make a great xenomorph in the next Alien movie