Are you ready for the inevitable Injustice movie?

Are you ready for the inevitable Injustice movie?

This would make me quit capeshit forever.

Would Joker's motivation be that Superman would refuse to cuck him with Harley?

Mom's gonna NAAARRGGHHH

>AM I TOO SOON AHHH TOO SOON
I thought we already knew Injustice was endgame.

>mfw Emperor Joker movie

I'd actually prefer that. At least Injustice is enjoyable with all it's crazy nonsense. DCEU as it is currently is just dull.

I'm surprised he'd want to work with WB again considering they cucked him with Suicide Squad.

He's trying to get his Joker everywhere. From a Superman flick, to a Batman standalone, to Harley's movie. After putting in as much work as he did, he clearly wants to be seen

I wouldn't be surprised if it's what Snyder wanted but there's no way Johns will let it happen

Sure, why not.

Nah, Leto pointed out that Hollywood is too conservative for him

Why do casuals think Injustice is the ONLY series where the Joker goes up against Superman?

Oh, that's right, because it's the only series they've read period.

kek

Didn't they already have Superman fight the Joker in BvS though?

What was the point of all this "mom's gonna freak" shit?
He didn't do anything crazy or exceptionally bad in the movie.

Johns will make it into his far superior storyline instead

Flashpoint

when memes collide

SUPES' GONNA FREAK

Sure, why not? Let's go all the way and have Scorpion show up too.

That is the point. Joker in the movie and the stories about the actors method acting are like picrelated in unfunnyness and retardation.

I want a Joker movie where he becomes a hero just to fuck with Batman.

Isn't he pretty much confirmed for Batman though

"Reports say Letto later commented "And the Joker, like, he's so evil, he would actually scare superman into becoming a monster, something no villain has ever done before".

Reports come later after he reportedly spent 5 hours outside 'Man of steel' star Henry Caville's trailer for the Justice League movie, blowing raspberries and making lewd hand gestures at the actor before reportedly getting a ride home from Mr. Caville. "I was shocked, honestly, if I was superman I would be totally unprepared for Letto as a person let alone the Joker. The man's crazy, and it would be scary to see that level of cruelty unleashed on superman." Says Caville reportedly after having been asked to drop Letto off at a nearby Baskin Robins.

it would last all of 10 seconds before Man of Murder gets sick of him

Kek

I thought of Emperor Joker before Injustice, what does this say about me?

>Why do casuals think Injustice is the ONLY series where the Joker goes up against Superman?
Exactly.

To who do you think these flicks are aimed at?

You have slightly better taste than OP.

>I acted like a fucking retard on set because I'm totally a method actor like Daniel Day-Lewis
>I'm so Cu-RAAAAZY BENIS :DDDDDDD
>Get cut down to sub 10 minutes of screen time

WB's GONNA FREAK

Is this REALLY something to report about? Jared says his Joker would enjoy messing with Superman. It's a thing he said, not confirmation for Joker v Superman.

Fuck, all journalism is just fucking trash nowadays, user, even shitty fake E-Journalism is worse

Casuals can spend their own money instead of ma's

Were you not already expecting it from the moment you saw the Mad Bat sequence in BVS?
It's obvious they are going for that.

They'll probably do it so that JL2 is Injustice, then Barry goes back in time and resets everything to the way it was supposed to be for the last fight.

See, Flash going back too far is what confirmed to Bruce that Superman needed to die and set in motion Superman's death, and the first thing he'll do upon coming back to life is snap the Joker's neck which will somehow lead to Anti-Life taking over the world and leaving Clark in charge.

We all know it's going to happen. It's the most recognized modern Flash story.

Honestly I'll take anything to see more of Leto Joker, SUcide Squad left me wanting more

Did I miss new Injustice comic today?

His interpretation of an insane murder was to be very eccentric. His performance was cringeworthy at most.

I don't think one was posted today.

He has a lot more condoms to send.

The brutal part is, this sounds 100% like the shit that kept coming out for Suicide Squad. I actually can't tell if it's fake. The worst part is, my Mom just freaked.

>joker hangs out with Lex in arkham
>they become BFF

hell I'd watch it

Same

In all seriousness, why injustice haven't been animated?

Is one of their best selling tittles, it does have 2 games based on the universe and have been recognized in the main universe (whatever was that big event with brainiac and stuff... convergence?), so isn't just an internet meme.

Imagine the buttlering in animated form, exploding shoe included.

Well it took a long damn time for the Arkhamverse to get an animated feature, I guess the same will happen to Injustice, WBA doesn't have what to do with an animated feature of Injustice (in sense of story)

Doesn't know*

video games are already animated, nothing gained

>In which Jared Leto is asked if he's secretly dumb.

I watched Suicide Squad last night and I've come to one conclusion.
I want Leto's Joker to show up in every DCEU movie as an ancillary antagonist. Completely unrelated to the plot and inconsequential to everyone but himself. Like he thinks he's the big bad but he's just mildly irritating.

GOD! i want this so hard. Superman and Joker are always fun

Wait, first Batman and now he wants to mess with Superman?! Doesn't this mad man have any limits?!!?!?

This scene will be amazing, considering what happened in Man of Steel.

That's actually pretty funny, but the DCEU hates fun so it will never happen.

At least that could be fun. Going all out stupidly dark would be an improvement over the pseudo-intellectual darkness of the current DCEU.

then if you make him a thanos-tier villain at some point, his arc is kind of like Kefka's.

Who would play Joker in it?

Well done.