What country is your backup plan?

What country is your backup plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweden

switzerland

Russia, Finland, Iceland, Denmark

Argentine

Perú

Fuck off piece of shit.

Test disregard.

>emigrating to Poland
>any year
I too moved from my apartment into a cardboard box in front of my local gay club because I didn't like my neighbors

denmark is a shithole, you would hate it here

None. Norwegians will during hard times live off fish.

Auf nimmer Wiedersehen!

yeah I know but I have family there so it's as good a place as anyway

>What country is your backup plan?
As a German or Anlgo this is quite easy.

Austria, Switzerland, Italy (South Tyrol), Luxemburg, Liechtenstein, also Nederlands

Lapland wilderness

Canada (Québec) or Ameriga (Louisiana).

fuck off we're full

Thailand
Phillipines
Malaysia
Indonesia
Switzerland

I can be happy almost everywhere that isn't African or Arab

Thats good.
Ali and his family are easier to get rid of than a german feminist. She played herself

Morocco

Russia should take over Europe and China should take over Russia.

We could put the Arabic-speaking mongrels of Europe to work in factories or railroads over the Eurasian continent for our Chinese overlords.

The Jewish overlordship over European and Semitic peoples is done, now begins the project to bridge it with China.

It's just getting fun here. With racial discussions entering Dutch politics.

North Texas

Argentina is the most tsundere nation in Latin America. Maybe even the world

None. Lappland is where I will go, never to return again

I would never move out of Norway, death is preferable

Said every African ever.

>german feminist
>german

Your J-dar sucks.

Stay in Thailand forever.
the rest especially this flag are quite xeno.

What are you talking about? No africans want to go to Lappland, which is why it's largely empty. Dutch posters, worst posters.

Tapi pacarku dari Indonesia suka aku

After doing some research on Sweden I have decided not to go to Lappland.

Colombia, Oh Colombia.
Here I come.

And I will eat all your awesome Hotdogs.

>Russia
Why are westerners so ignorant when it comes to Russia?
Russia is not the (wh*te, c*ns*rv*tiv*) haven you believe it to me. It's nowhere near.

>Hate snow
>Want the same living standards

I've been told northern Italy is comparable but it's not exactly a reliable back up since I'd never move to a cunt I don't even slightly speak the native language of.

Germans truly deserve to be genocided

>Germans genociding themselves
>That's so wrong
>They need to be genocided
>...
>Germans need to be genocided for being correct in my own opinion
>I'm also correct myself in my own opinion
But for some reason you don't deserve to be genocided, right?

Luxembourg.

We should genocide him anyway.
Just for the lulz.

I live right next to Luxembourg (Trier)
People there barely own more than they do here. The only thing that makes Luxembourg "richer" than Germany is a lower income tax. There are much better options.

I think Juan means the cancer should be stopped from spreading. Like when Sweden breaks down in civil war, the refugees should be put in quarantine in concentration camps.

No excuse to insult the German people

He was just exaggerating. We all know there are good Germans. But certainly there has to be a screening process, like for example Merkel is from some weird Illuminati family. Some say she is Hitler's daughter. She's doing the hand-sign all the time.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/

> To celebrate the inauguration of this tunnel, an elaborate ceremony was presented in front of European dignitaries such as Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, President Francois Hollande of France and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi. While most would expect an upbeat, celebratory ceremony, guests were rather treated to a disturbing show orchestrated by German director Volker Hesse, where a man dressed as a goat presided a strange ritual.

If you marry the girlfriend and have children, your children will most likely fit in or even more if they are good looking. But you as their father will be a forever foreigner.

>We all know there are good Germans.

I agree, the dead ones. These assholes only purpose in their lifes is ro ruin Europe at all cost.

The bitch is clearly Jewish.

Fucking look at her.

They are retards.

So, our glorious government was right! Germans will migrate here. Good, we will need people to work given that PiS is doing everything to bankrupt us.

>Russia

Are you retarded? Did you unironically fell for the “RUSSIA IS LE BASED DEFENDER OF WHITE EVROPA” meme?

You know she's just gonna shit up Poland as bad as she shit up Germany.

>immigrants from the Third World are ruining Germany, which is why I’m going to immigrate to a Third World country which happens to be white

This bitch will return from Poland in less than a week once she realizes that all of Eastern Europe is Latin America-tier.

Cucknada, of course

Georgia

The ex-Soviet country, or the American state?

Yes

>immigrants are moving to my country and seeing people who don't look like me triggers me
>I'm going to ruin another country by immigrating to it
Stay in your shitholes poltards.

>implying there is a certain way jewish people look like

fuck off ahmed

You only gain minus points with that kind of idiocy Hans. Just learn some alchemy, maybe some Jung, take a trip to Italy. Just try to become a human being, ok?

Jews tend to have swarthy skin, large hooked noses and dark curly hair. Although the same can be said about most other Middle Eastern ethnic groups.

Go to Israel, Stalin

Norway or Switzerland

I’ve been to Israel, everyone there looked like an Arab

sommer_JUST.gif

>continental US
Maine, Alaska, Montana, NH, Rhode Island

>Europe
Poland, Slovakia, Hungary

maybe you were on the wrong side of the wall

don't worry, in 10k years the non-white immigrants in Germany will be white :)

None. I will stand and die here if I have to.

what a fucking whore

ireland
might get bad but it'll never be worse than this place

im not moving. i will die fighting for my land to save it form latinos and niggers. no more tacos no more rap hamburgers only. this is white america

Good stuff. Seriously, you must build temples where pure redneck eunuch warriors let spic maidens lead spurdo monarch to the holy of holies... the RED BUTTON.

Argentina

We have no problems with immigrants. Literally don't know what the fuck you all faggots are talking about.

australia

I'm fine with immigration though. Go back to Sup Forums though.

Nah Ireland's extremely patriotic, and Irish have even voiced concern because of immigrants from Poland. I think they'll be fine

Israel

>russians always the first to call other people out on their bullshit about wanting to move to russia

Winter

Canada, just further north where the muds refuse to go.

This is the only correct answer

Russia is obviously a paradise, they're just trying to trick us so we don't move there. But I see through it!

Slovenia

>small and cute
>white
>beautiful landscape
>will be the first Eastern European country to overtake Southern European countries in standard of living

I'd stay in the US but I would flee to an extremely rural area. I probably couldn't easily become a citizen anywhere else anyways.

>white western migrants are going to ruin neighboring white western countries or third world shitholes
t. 56%er

>extremely rural area.
Good luck dealing with hookworm and living in third world poverty.

probably some poor country like costa rica but i don't want to get murdered

Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Russia, New Zealand...

hispanic countries sound promising too. muzzies don't go there.

I kinda envy Americans in that regard. They just have to move to a different state or region in their large country, and it'll be basically like home, only not turned to shit. Us folks, we have to learn new languages, deal with authorities and permits and get used to a noticably different culture in most cases.

Central Asia

german extinction best day of my life

Islam will save Europe

Don't need one, Iceland will never fall

Well, then again the rural parts of usa are third world tier poor. There is nothing in there but desert

I live here, a smaller north of gothenburg.

there are almost no muslims or blacks here yet, and SD is more than likely winning this years election and fix our retarded immigation system.

if not ill move somewhere to study, im 15 atm and i guess ill move out for a "senior high school" or whatever you call it in english. last option outside sweden is norway, theyre kind and we can understand each other.

underage b&

Both parents are Mexican. I can move there and acquire citizenship if shit really gets bad here.

I'm glad we'll finally see the end of germany