youtube.com/watch?v=VdUPwR6mzXo
streamable.com/adq6i
youtube.com/watch?v=S8LVwTyk45k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gay

Alex Ross

Kino.

Awesome poster, shitty trailer.

great without the stupid words across it.

Preordered tickets for me and my mates today after seeing the trailer.

>Unite the 7
>only 5

Good looking trailer, the red colored skies got me hyped because lately cape movies have had the most boring looking finales possible

Costume kino

>no laterns

>Aquaman
My prediction is DOA. Fuck you Aquaman, you're just the worst.

Does Momoa have lazy eye? I swear in most pics he looks retarded.

Best capeshit poster ever

The costume designer said Batman's goggles are supposed to catch the light thus looking white like cartoon comic Batman. Kinda shitty that they didn't show an example of that happening in the trailer.

Looks like some band. Mos and first avenger are better.

Fuck I hate Alex Ross

He very well may.

is this an actual alex ross piece? or was it made to just look like his art style? it's a nice poster. Gadot looks great in it.

It's a photo by Clay Enos. He said when he took the pic with the express purpose of ripping off Ross.

I get the strange feeling Ezra Miller's slightly awkward, goofy Barry Allen is going to somehow steal this entire movie despite his awful costume. He has the most visually-interesting set of powers, which the production seems to have used to good effect. Just a shame his suit looks so incredibly shit, hopefully he'll have something better by the time his solo movie rolls around.

He gets a second suit in the movie. The first one is something he cobbled together out of stolen parts and based on Superman's color scheme.

I SEE A LITTLE
SILHOUETTO OF A MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=VdUPwR6mzXo

The movie it's great it just looks bad.

Looks autistic. Absolutely atrocious

I like how they're handling Aquaman.
It's OOC, but it's fun.

I liked it. I can't tell who genuinely hates and who's shitposting though

>flash solo
They confirmed it's flashpoint didn't they? Does that mean they have to use the big dick Professor Zoom?

Pretty much, yeah. I wonder if they won't reveal him and his involvement until well into the film. Would probably make for a more interesting intro to the character.

>dick bulge batman
>twink flash
>forced negrobot

Aquaman and Wonder Women are the only two things Snyder/DCEU got right.

>Make it so only Batman is properly framed and lighted.

Looks good as shit can't wait

I think the suit looks great.

I'll never get over how awful the Flash suit is.

Are you people seriously still excited about superhero movies in 2017? Enough already. Is this going to be a thing our entire lives?

Stop trying to act sophisticated while browsing an anime imageboard.

I'm not acting sophisticated. It's a tired genre and it's embarrassing that it hasn't died yet.

>Batman unheard of after the Doomsday incident
Is he just autistically patrolling the Kryptonian crash site day by day? Supes' death must have really got to him

I see a little silhouetto of a man

I hope for something like MoS but fear it will be more like Wonder Woman.

/thread

Just wait until the conflicting Superman sightings start rolling in.

Well duh he's the leader. Why is he the leader again?

Nice bat symbol on his costume, there

lol he just looks like niteowl

Embarrassing for who?

He's rich.

Actually, Wonder Woman the 2nd in charge also looks rather affluent. What do they mean by this?

That looks nothing like Gal Godot lmao

I wish Snyder didn't direct this. Using CGI back drops every chance he gets. It looks awful.

I'm excited to see this.

Why do you fags keep changing this image? The original was fine. This looks sickly and underexposed. There's another floating around here with too much contrast. Stop fucking with it.

Thor's poster is so much better

RIP DC

streamable.com/adq6i

why is Batman in the middle? his movie flopped. put Wonder Woman there and throw Batman to the side.

women wouldn't be able to lead a team, they are too emotional and unstable.

reddit: the poster

>I get the strange feeling Ezra Miller's slightly awkward, goofy Barry Allen is going to somehow steal this entire movie
You are not alone. I have it too

>flopped
it made the most money so far

you mean the character that's only purpose iz to do that? you took the bait i guess.

Poster is good, finally some color.

Cyborg and Flash still look like shit and I'm probably not going to go see it though. WW was good, but BVS made me not want to pay WB money for these movies ever again. .

>Flopped
>Made close to a billion
Choose one.

Looks good. I've always been a Justice League fan so I'm looking forward to it.

We have seen pretty much all of them in action. Except for Flash and Cyborg. And while Flash just described his tactic as "pushing people and running away", I believe talented director can do a lot with his powers. Also, personality wise Barry is really likeable in this trailer.

They better not fuck up Eobard. No race swapping, no retarded characterization (Lex), just make him exactly like he is in the comic.

yeah i wouldnt be surprised if it was the niteowl costume from watchmen.

>we got another Oscar win incoming boys!

Marvel's finished

>t. doesn't know the difference between BO D and a flop
how's that homoflopping going, by the way?

great

That will be decided when I actually see the film, I thought WW looked like absolute shit before release but it ended up being decent and enjoyable. Although I enjoyed WW my hopes for JL aren't very high because I'm not a big fan of Snyder and I personally don't think any of the hero ensemble films have been executed well even in the MCU, maybe I just prefer single character stories I don't know.

>Superman was a beacon of hope
Literally introduced in the last 5 minutes of BvS. Half the people hated him, the other half were insane worshippers.
Also it didnt make sense that people hated him for stopping Zod, but loved him for stopping Doomsday.
This cinematic universe is a mess.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
needs to lay off that Batbeer

>Also it didnt make sense that people hated him for stopping Zod, but loved him for stopping Doomsday.

Huge collateral damage in the battle against Zod.

Twice mentioned in BvS how the battle against dommsday takes place in a deserted area.

Your brain, if you have one, is a mess.

>it didnt make sense that people hated him for stopping Zod, but loved him for stopping Doomsday.
How not? Thousands of innocent civilians died during Zod's attack on Metropolis. Zod arrived on Earth only because he was looking for the codex that Superman had.

No one besides Superman himself died during the Doomsday attack. And Doomsday was entirely Lex's doing.

>Superman was a beacon to the world. He didn't just save people; he made them see the best parts of themselves.

Hilarious given that Bruce is literally the only person you see this happen to in either MoS or BvS. Any people who were inspired to be their best must have been just offscreen.

>Huge collateral damage in the battle against Zod.
Not Superman's fault. Literally every person on the planet saw that
>Twice mentioned in BvS how the battle against dommsday takes place in a deserted area.
Which is such a fucking plothole. Watch the battle again they destroy half the city again.

>Watch the battle again they destroy half the city again.

Nah. I hate BvS, but you're wrong here. Hell, there's that really stilted and awkward line where they talk about how they landed on an island between Gotham and Metropolis that's completely abandoned. There's a small bit of fighting on the edge of Gotham, I believe, but they don't leave a fuckhuge crater in the city like in MoS.

>no matter how hard they try, they can't make Gal look ceremonial

Pathetic. I wonder if the head really is as good as they say, better have been worth it.

Wheres superman?

The new Godzilla truly had some kino-tier shots, god damn.

Fucking fantastic.

I do, too.

Good to see the pajeet pandering didn't stop with Spider-Twink.

negrobot was in the comics

>one eye on wonderwoman
>one eye on the fishes

That looks so fucking good, it's giving me chills.

Is the trailer out or just a con exclusive?

Looks like rubbish

No one talks like this, step up your game shill

>THE KING IS HERE!
youtube.com/watch?v=S8LVwTyk45k

This is easily the best capeshit Poster yet

Terrible trailer, I was apathetic but now I'm convinced the film will be trash.

CIA edits when?

Did they purposely make that poster look like the Kingdom Come art?

>big dick Professor Zoom
Can't wait desu

yes

fuckkk

This.

I can't believe no one has done this yet.

Baneposting is dead.

Bury it.

Consider this mercy.

I'm looking forward to it.

He looks amazing. Also there's a scene with him and Wondy and I'm trying not to ship Aquawonder or whatever they're called.