IF YOU COULD SEE ONLY ONE OF THESE, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

>IF YOU COULD SEE ONLY ONE OF THESE, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
>Thor: Ragnarok
>Justice League

strawpoll.me/13508792

>"Thor: Ragnarok" Official Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg

>Justice League - Comic-Con Sneak Peek [HD]
youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6CEjG-bCVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking duh

Thor looks way more entertaining and creative.

Thor easily. It looks like fun and the acting is solid

Thor, that JL trailer was twice as long and 3 times as boring.

Justice League. Thor looks good but I don't trust the MCU.

I like that Thor poster a lot, but still Justice League.

The one that wont make me want to slit my wrists

SHILL THREAD ALERT SHILL THREAD ALERT
DISNEY SHILLS ITT DISNEY SHILLS ITT
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Shorter one.

someone mirror the thor poster please

Thor, Justice League looks retarded. The characters are lame, unestablished, bores and the main villain is a literal who.

That Thor poster is lit

both look like shit
but atleast Thor is aware of its shitiness
so thor

I'll pick the one Ben Affleck wants to go see.

Ragnarok really is cashing in on that Guardians aestethic, huh?

Thor is trying waaaay too hard to copy Guardians of the Galaxy 2. But even a copy of that is more entertaining than PS2 Cyborg

I'll watch them both because I'm not a 17 year old fucking moron that frequents this mongolian image board.

Thor n Hulk.

That said, I like the Alex-Ross style poster.

I'd prefer films be "fun" over the perpetual "dark and grimy" bullshit we've been seeing for the past 10 years

Waititi>Snyder

That said I won't be seeing either.

I didnt like Batman v Superman, and I love the Kirby inspired aesthetic in Thor. I would go with Thor in a heartbeat. If the entirety of Justice League was inspired by the art of Alex Ross thatd be a different story.

I find it amusing some of you act like you're not going to see them both.

Is suicide an option?

Thor, although I do want to see Justice League too. If DC's following the trend set by Wonder Woman then it might actually be good and not another meme-tier Snyder fuckfest.

There's already a thread up about "LOL WHICH LOOKS WORSE?? LETS HAVE A FLAME WAR XD"

Neck yourself

Thor Ragnarok is art

Thor: could be absolute shit but it's a new direction for Thor movies and the director could deliver something neat

JL: We've had 2 Snyder DC movies (3 if you want to count Watchmen). We know what to expect and it will probably be more of the same BvS type shit.

I'll take the one that has a chance of being interesting.

Thor. That poster is kino and the trailer was much better than JUSTice leagues

Will this capeshit never end

Joss Whedon is doing massive re-shoots of JL...so it might actually have a chance of being good.

if i was gay then Thor but since im a DChad im going with Justice League

Man, even if i was a MCU diehard fan i wouldn't think that a Whedon movie would be good after Age of Ultron.

Justice League, easily. Thor is just a "by the numbers" safe bet.

Thor obviously

The irony is that you 'DChads' are all closeted homosexuals

I don't watch too many capeshit, but i barely could make it past the Thor trailer...so JL.

This vote means as much as a Sony/Nintendo vote on v. Nintendo fanboys rule v. DC contrarians rule tv. BRAVO JOSS.

Nah, Whedon actually delivered TWO big Avengers movies. I have faith in the guy.

like Tom Holland?

Two awful movies. Russoes > Whedon.

way to project your closeted homosexuality onto me, you marvel nigger

Well I'm a grown ass man so neither but if I had to choose I remember MCU annoying the shit out of me with its reddit mentality and plotholes. The trailer seems to be more of that so I go with Justice League which might be passable if it is like TDK.

The not-Maleficent witch seems to be phoning it in big time. She seems to literally be reading off a script out of view.

marlels = nintendrones
dcucks = sonychads

I like the MCU better than the DCEU overall, but I've never been a fan of Thor.

>some black girl is a Valkyrie
nah

I'd really not see either, but Justice League just looks try-hard and doesn't even know what it's trying so hard to be. Thor seems to embrace it's campy marvel schlock.

Shill, got it.

Bruh Sony is literally Marvel.

to be fair, Cate Blanchett phoning it in is still easily better than any actress in the MCU so far.

How can i be a shill when i'm saying Avengers and Age of Ultron were terrible?

Thor because it's Catekino.

More like Marvel = PS4, DC = Xbone

They both make the same exact games, just a few different looking characters.

>Russos
after that shitty civil war? Nah

>DC: boring, gray, likes to pretend it has deeper sub-text than the source material it portrays. Can be quite beautifully executed visually at times.
>Marvel: Fun, colorful, knows and embraces the source material. Can be quite repetitive at times.

DC = Sony
Marvel = Nintendo.

She's more white than black

She look subhuman to me.

>Marvel: Fun, colorful, knows and embraces the source material. Can be quite repetitive at times.
?????????
Do you people even watch Marvel movies?

which part of that is wrong?

>?????????

Sit down m8, you're gonna pass out.

i will honestly just watch JL

Thor giving it to hella from the back. And they say Marvel is for kids

Fuck off Sup Forumstard

Is that an official JL poster?
Im more interested in Thor since dc cant make good movies

That's literally what Marvel movies are

When I was trying to comprehend what the all caps was saying I literally thought you were trying to say this:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6CEjG-bCVM

when did TV got full of marvel shills?

Thor b/c it has actors with actual charisma....And everyone knows 4minute trailers = studio doesn't believe in the movie so just show everything we got

Plus the hulk actually speaking wins no matter what.. been wanting that since the start

Thor poster is just a facade
>look at this cool design!
You just know it's gonna be another "by the numbers" marvel. You will forget about it in a week.
This time I'm going with Justice League. It seems like they are fixing some of the problems they had with their previous movies, Wonder Woman is proof of this.

NINETY SEVEN PERCENT OF PEOPLE LIVING IN THE UNITED KINGDOM ARE NOT BLACK

Literally THREE PERCENT of the British population is black

THREE PERCENT

SO WHY IS THERE A SMUG APE WITH AN ENGLISH ACCENT IN EVERY HOLLYWOOD FILM?!?!?!?!?

Pick a fucking comic book once in a while, you embarrasing tertiary fucks.

Thor 3 looks like cheesy fun. Justice League looks like it's trying to take itself way too seriously. Thor 3 has my vote.

>Hemsworth and nigger valkyrie
>actual charisma

>there are marvel cocksuckers who legitimately believes this is a good Thanos design

I only want to see Ragnarok because I like Rufflo Hulk, and it looks like the closest I can get to a decent Hulk movie.

>unironically taking comic books seriously
Typical DC Pajeet. This is an art board so go back to your Sup Forumscksucking cartoon board.

The girl showed charisma in the trailer and so did Hemsworth. The fucks your problem?

This mother fucker reads comic books! Hahahahahahaha!

>quips
>charisma

>Calls others embarrassing
>Reads comic books

KEK

She has a peanut head. Stop being retarded. They should've cast that buff bitch Hilary Duff.

Thor as I have more faith it will be a decent flick and I will definitely need to see it before Infinity War. The DCEU hasn't done enough for me to feel invested in it yet

Thor finally looks like we'e getting the first Thor movie not a fucking fish out of water comedy.

I dunno why the eighties techno aesthetic but whatever it's cool.

>I'm a well adjusted adult, so I'll watch BOTH movies about men in tights based on children's periodicals

Does anyone where even liked Thor 2? The first one was ok, watchable, but Dark World was nothing but utter shit.

Jeff G has more charisma in his pinky toe than that shitty D list dceu cast

Thor is just way too fucking predictable and I don't like any of his movies. Bruce Banner (human form) might have some fun scenes, but that's about it.

If it was Infinity War vs JL, then IW no question.

Thor
Just Helafu

Dark World was the worst capeshit movie of the Universe-era (haven't seen Suicide Squad though). Still looking forward to Ragnorok.

Justice League. Thor looks paint by numbers. Don't know what people are talking about saying it's good.

Thor looks goofy, but interesting. Justice League looks like the same shit DC have been shoveling out since Man of Steel. No thank you.

The fact that Thor, literally Thor (and Hulk) are beating the entire Justice League in this poll is actually incredible.

The state of DC.

Thor, because of Hulk, Goldblum, and the inevitable Infinity War trailer

Dark World looks like a masterpiece next to Suicide Squad

What happened to Lady Sif as a love interest? Did she die and I forgot about it?

And BvS. Haven't seen Wonder Woman but it looks just as bad.

I want to see JL more but surprised at the maturity of the comments about Thor and I found myself agreeing with them but I just felt more hyped during and after JL.

Wow, this is the first blatantly shilled thread I've ever seen.

>All these marvel shills
I'm not surprised yet I'm still disappointed.

neither you fucking pleb