Americans are driving to Mars while Europeans are driving to mosques

Americans are driving to Mars while Europeans are driving to mosques.

Check mate flat earthers, we flat universe now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CIvtiNpKEY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nations
>When it was a private corperation that sent it off
Unless Musk is running an ethnocorp without hiring from outside or buying outside resources its less about the greatness of america and rather the greatness of musk

But yeah lol loving that haram dick, sure can't wait to die out yolo!

>Americans
Are you talking about that half South African - half Canadian guy?

>Americans
Right. A privat company (pyramid sales) owned by a South African literal autist, who employs especially Europeans

Even better to prove my point.

The age of nations is over its the age of corperations. Soon we'll be singing the wallmart chrismas song all across the globe.

>hahaha you guys aren't white you are mutts!
>hahahah this doesn't count you guys aren't mutts.
What is this European double think going on? Are mutts or not?
Also he receives subsidies from the US government to do this as well as from contracts.
He wouldn't be doing this in South Africa, he's an American citizen after all.

>American industrialist is pro-American
Gee, stop the fucking presses.

Wallmart
A few years ago Wallmart withdrew from Germany.
The Americans were unable to cope with the combined forces of Aldi and Lidl and retreated in flight. In their retreat, they left burned earth when they insulted German consumers in a press release.
A great victory.

>American flag on the rockets
>American made car
>All employees are American
>English speaking
>Elon musk abandoned his home country for America
>Launched with American technology on American soil

Goddammit, why do europoors claim him???

>tfw American and wouldn't be caught dead shopping in a Walmart
>frequently shop at the Aldi they built right next to it to siphon off their customers

>American flag on the rockets
meme
>American made car
with european/japanese machines

>All employees are American
mutts are cheap slaves

>English speaking
thats what mutts speak (they only know 1 language)

>Elon musk abandoned his home country for America
to make easy money thanks to credits, cheap manpower, and low taxes*

>Launched with American technology on American soil
created with engineers, physicists, and professionals from all over the planet.

ftfy m8 your welcome i love you too, kisses.

it is actually a VBIED destined for aliens
ALLAHU AKBAR

Sorry to piss on your bonfire but the rocket blew up.

that would be a nice meme

Eurocucks on pooicide watch

Why are you lying? Space X only contracts NASA employees which you have to be American to work at.

American corporations are more American than the American government.

Insecurity

You literally have to be American to work at SpaceX or NASA. All the stuff you wrote about taxes and stuff is why my country is a country of Innovation and technology

Europeans in their little cuck sheds watch their limp red rockets blow up hitting space rocks.

>my

kek at this basement dweller

>Da jooos!
Get out Sup Forums

>>>>>>make easy money thanks to credits, cheap manpower, and low taxes*

He says forgetting his country was bankrupt a few years ago

Don't spread lies
Only Americans work at spacex
Euro getting BTFO: youtu.be/CIvtiNpKEY0

Will they ever recover?
Musk has described himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth", describing it as "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been." Musk believes outright that there "would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States", arguing there were "three separate occasions in the 20th-century where democracy would have fallen with World War I, World War II and the Cold War, if not for the United States."

>which you have to be American to work at.
Nigga what

spaceX and NASA only hire American citizens

Space X contracts from NASA. NASA makes tech for the US military.

Do I need to say more?

If this South African is willing to put one of his cars into space, do you think I could email him and he would send me one if I ask nicely?

Due to being a government agency and having contracts with the military, NASA only hires American citizens.

There are some very rare exceptions in the case of just above and beyond requirements that they need to look globally to fill, but 99.9% of the time you're not working there without citizenship.

>The was selling flamethrowers to prepare for the impending counter attack

Makes sense now.

Those flame throwers sucked too.

They're basically easier to operate tiger torches, they're not meant to be Vietnam forest burners, man.

You mean nothing to Elon Musk. He couldn't care any less if you dropped dead the very next day. It's cold and heartless. But that's what it is.

>they're not meant to be Vietnam forest burners, man

Well, I mean you could try. Sometimes he does random ass shit for laughs but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

That's not actually why, the military contract is irrelevant.

Ancient ITAR restrictions were written labeling anything to do with rockets and rocket propulsion to be weapons technology. This was done in the 1970s so obviously it was written to keep anything that could relate to or enhance ICBM technology out of Soviets hands.

So now today there is still the issue that anything rocket related cannot be worked on by foreign workers as it would defy ITAR restrictions. The only way this can happen is if the US Government gives you a personal special exemption to join a project, which is likely never going to happen for a "lowly" NASA employee or SpaceX contractor. That will likely only happen in potential times of war during an allied weapons projected.

He said you're allowed to keep the space car if you can get it

>there is a car in outer space
>the earth is now permanently 2 tons lighter

Boring post.

Think of something new.

3 If you count the american in it.

>think of something new
>literally happened today

well the universe is flat so that should be easy

Europoos SEETHING in this thread lel

>americans are still taking credit for an african's labour

well at least we have mosques

SpaceX receives subsidizes from NASA. Also he choose to build his company in the US giving jobs to Americans

>americans
Isn't SpaceX a private company?

THIS

>subsidizes

Contracts are not subsidies you dumb fuck

Do Americans not know the difference between nationality and citizenship? Just having an American passport doesn't change that he's from South African.

Yeah that was my bad, im getting too tired defending against these angry Euros, Regardless SpaceX has flown multiple crs missions for NASA and NASA lets them use government launch facilities

This is an excellent post.

aldi products for some reason are awful here
even the milk tastes a bit weird

Absolutely. Funny as hell. One little cunt triggers everyone on Sup Forums. Feels good.

This is actually a pretty dumb post if you think about it.

Why are they adding more space junk?

It's fun.

When ratkind goes to space in 783 million years they will find a car in mars orbit and their minds will be blown.

>still falling for the outer space meme