youtu.be/8ltriuluIhM

Momoa enters:

youtu.be/S8LVwTyk45k

The Cast responds to rumors:

youtu.be/nnREl3UKG0Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ue80QwXMRHg
instagram.com/p/BW3ZgVyBN7o/?taken-by=jeffreydeanmorgan
deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Jesus, Momoa is fucking huge.

>Makes fun of Marvel
>Makes fun of safe spaces
>Ben Affleck says "I'm not going fuckin' anywhere, I'm the goddamn Batman"

DChads always win, baby

>tfw there's a naked henry in the JL trailer

Do you think Dewayne Johnson feels threatened by Momoa being the superior island nigger Chad? Aren't they related?

I liked seeing Black Tin Man rip his shirt to reveal the I Love Zack Snyder shirt underneath

at what time are these things?

It feels like Ben is trying real hard there to seem excited. I bet he really does want to be done with this capeshit.

first 15 minutes

>Gal's legs
muh fuggin dick

He'll probably call Jason a candy ass. Jason seems more likeable than him now.

Thats a thin looking leg.

Supergirl confirmed?

>Ben Affleck says

yeah its out official
youtu.be/ue80QwXMRHg

Sup John...why don't you take a break?

I am taking a break, though. How you doin'?

Gal Gadot is a hateful, ratfacedtrannykike.

Designated shitting thread

Everyone in that picture is a fucking nerd except Affleck

No video of the Aquaman footage yet?

This is legit Ben Affleck's standard behavior tho. He always looks and sounds constipated

Him throwing in those fuck's just feels like he's really trying to get himself excited about what he's saying. I also just don't legitimately see Affleck wanting to play Batman for the rest of his career. He strikes me as a guy that wants to direct more prestige-style films.

this. only thing I'm really keen to see.

Eh, the divorce probably fucked him financially and the alcoholism professionally, not to mention having his script essentially ripped in half in front of the media isn't going to look great when he pitches something.

Frankly, being remembered as the most comic-accurate and longest running (JL is his third film as Bats, if you don't count his SS cameos) Batman on the big screen, and being paid out the ass for basically being remembered as THE iconic hero in the same way RDJ is will most likely be a massive lure.

And, you know, the massive paycheck will likely give him the money to fund a few projects himself.

Is it just me, or is he half flirting with Gal a few times in this video, and she's all over his cock? Is this method acting for WonderBats, or is he just initiating the new girl into the ways of Holewood.

Dude, where you were? During the shooting of BvS Jennifer, his ex, publicly threatened Gal Gadot, and there was a rumor they were seen outside sets being too friendly.

Od course, that's all byullcrap.

>Is it just me, or is he half flirting with Gal a few times in this video
Fuck, you guys are like some gossipy old ladies with cruder language.

>Momoa telling the kid that Superman is dead
kek

What's up with Ben's face?

It's just so puffy

Let me tell you it's no coincidence the rumors have been about Ben Affleck. Why? Because he is becoming DC's RDJ. A guaranteed money maker that fans and general audiences love seeing as their Batman.

Once the DCEU is finished, Ben Affleck will be the face of Batman for decades ahead.

He can't keep getting away with it!

He's an alcoholic.

I can't wait to see her as 'How I got these scars' Lady Joker in Flashpoint. Those fucking lips almost made her death scene uncomfortable for all the wrong reasons.

You can tell a lot of this was already charted out, even in vague terms, because Doctor Comedian Winchester the baddest guy in the zombie apocolypse even looks how I'd imagine Batdad to look, especially with Negan facial hair.

instagram.com/p/BW3ZgVyBN7o/?taken-by=jeffreydeanmorgan

His instagram.

Everyone is a normie except Affleck.
He knows tfw.

>once again bullshit rumors get btfo
of course ben was never stepping down. he obviously realized from live by night that it's too much work for him to direct and star as the lead actor.
so he did the logical thing and stepped down so he can focus solely on acting. yet the media go full fake news and always make it out as if dc is over.
they said the same shit about wonder woman and look how that turned out. i swear there is a legitimate smear campaign against dc.

i heard rumors about Gal and Ben but i didn't know that publicly Jennifer threatened Gal.

shame he has a small cock. worst thing i've put inside of my mouth.

yup

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/

>Also per PostTrak, the combination of African American and Hispanic moviegoers made up a huge 41% of the audience with both audiences giving the film a whopping 81% positive score.

>Suicide Squad has a 73% total positive score

If he cared he'd have found another way to satisfy you

Is this supposed to be a confirmation of a english spoken live action Fullmetal Alchemist movie?

>Son, I don't know if your parents told you but Superman's dead.
kek based Momoa