PB is cute

PB is cute

She disfigured her brother as punishment for rebelling against her tyranny
She is an unknowable goddess

that doesn't sound like something pb would say

Yeah really.

Remember when she forced her beliefs on Starchy?

If PB was the kind of matriarch that wore panties, how scientific would they be?

>forced her beliefs

Why is Sup Forums so autistic?

Sometimes a parent has to smack their kid when they come home with weird cult notions. It was always out of love.

Algebraic?

That is entirely wrong. Her brother Neddy fell down from the mother gum differently, he was disfigured at birth as a dragon with ting wings. The only thing that changed was his head upside down from the impact.
Except she literally did in "Bonnie and Neddy."
>forced her beliefs
Disagreeing with your retarded child isn't forcing their beliefs. She even tried to get magic for him, but they couldn't. You want to know what cured him? Medicine.

You mean she could of gotten magic to cure Starchy but couldn't contain her fedora tipping at the last second.

Superman needs to stop her.

She did get the magic cure you autist, she just questioned him afterwards how it works. That "cure" she got wasn't even a cure, it was an ice spell.

>believing these retards.

>believing these retards.
Why are you so angry about nothing?

Where did you get I'm angry?

>autist autist autist autist autist autist
Right about there. You sound like some silly little faggot.

So any moment someone says autist they are always mad? How do you know I'm not responding nonchalantly?

Because you keep responding you fucking idiot.

So any moment someone has a conversation it means they are mad? Nice logic you have there friend.

These are some next level morals. Maybe I was dense but as a kid I only remember "make friends" and "don't hurt people".

>That is entirely wrong. Her brother Neddy fell down from the mother gum differently, he was disfigured at birth as a dragon with ting wings. The only thing that changed was his head upside down from the impact.

We don't know that this is true. It's what PB says, but she's lied many times in the past.

Here is a quote from Rattleballs:
"I no longer crave mindless violence. I have found peace in meditation, gardening, egg-throwing. I hope time has also made you less bloodthirsty, Princess, but do with me as you will. In my heart, I still serve you 100%."

PB was VIOLENT dude.

bump

umm.. no. people get built the same. mistakes happen, we need to figure those out so we can cure them, and we sure as fuck shouldn't respect physical objects.

That quote seems like hardcore liberal brain washing.

>we don't need to figure it out

Unless you're following it up by pointing out who's job it is to figure things out, that quote will always be 100% wrong. There is nothing that we shouldn't be figuring out. We should be striving to learn more and understand more every day.

Goddamn this quote pisses me off.

>we don't need to figure it out

WHAT KIND OF ANTI-SCIENCE RESEARCH IS THIS BULLSHIT