Toonami Ratings for 8/6/16

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1 will replace One Punch Man starting October 15th.

Intruder 3 is coming in November. It will have a smaller budget than 2, and will be about 15 minutes worth of content.

A new season of Samurai Jack is being made for Adult Swim Toonami. 10 episodes in length, TV14 minimum, delayed till 2017.

Adult Swim is funding two new 6 episode seasons of FLCL. Expected release is late 2017/early 2018.

Last weeks ratings were pretty decent until One Piece which really fell apart. This week, was pretty much the same stuff.

11:30 Dragon Ball Z Kai 1404 0.62 783
12:00a One-Punch Man 1228 0.54 685
12:30a Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 959 0.45 552
1:00a Hunter X Hunter 830 0.37 471

1:30a Naruto: Shippuden 719 0.31 389
2:00a One Piece 713 0.33 414
2:30a Parasyte: The Maxim (r) 620 0.28 359

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uFb1pcYqUX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KotH is back to shitty ratings

8:00 King of the Hill (r) 0.39 595 0.17
8:30 King of the Hill (r) 0.41 597 0.20
9:00 Dick & Morty (r) 0.44 665 0.25
9:30 American Dong (r) 0.63 977 0.42

10:00 The Cleveland Show (r) 0.77 1174 0.51
10:30 Family Guy (r) 1.00 1543 0.68
11:00 Family Guy (r) 1762 0.76

Those early morning reruns really picked up

3:00 Rick and Morty (r) 599 0.28
3:30a American Dad (r) 645 0.31
4:00a Infomercials (r) 588 0.28
4:15a Off the Air (r) 549 0.25

4:30a The Cleveland Show (r) 673 0.31
5:00a King of the Hill (r) 736 0.35
5:30a King of the Hill (r) 707 0.35

BEST

>gundam jobbers BTFO

More shit ratings I see?

Damn. Shouldn't have been jacking it.

Hey HG Drawfags, thanks for doing my request, I had already went to bed. Don't even know if you check the ratings thread

who is this anyway?

Not sure how I feel about Jojo finally coming to AS. For some reason I feel like the dub will be shit and have Ichigos voice in every adaption.

If it's the Part 1+2 dub used before, then Ichigo's VA voices Johnathan Joestar. With a British accent.

When will Adult Swim stop airing childrens cartoons?

Sawyer the Cleaner

There will never be another comedy set in a POW camp in NAZI Germany and you will never buy the 5th Season.

>until One Piece which really fell apart
>only lost 5k from Shippuden
>actually gained in 18-49

Are you high?

Looks cute

>dat Jane rape face

Best girl on Black Lagoon

When children stop watching.

It's a meme you dip

so gundam is crashing and burning i see

keikaku doori...

Why the fuck does this faggot have this fucking hair swirl in front of his eyes

Seriously, this is the most stupidest, impractical, hey-guys-look-at-cool-guy-here thing imaginable. I fucking can't stand this shit. They do this every time. It's just a bullshit cop-out tactic to spice up an otherwise generic older sibling character.

Fuck this nigga and his hair, I hope he gets shot in the head because he can't see a target with this comedically swirly wasp of hair right in front of his fucking eyeballs

Fuck You

>Light novel series Sword Art Online has concluded the Alicization arc, completely adapting content from the original web novel series that ended in 2008. The next volume will be start of original content for the light novel series.

>Tagline: "Kirito will return. New, completely original Sword Art Online chapter to begin in 2017."

yfw this leads to an SAO season 3 on Toonami

It's starting to rekindle the "lost in the virt" genre that failed to take off after .HACK/Sign and SELain. I'm all for popular faggotry in the name of moving past moe.

>.28

miss me yet?

>huge drop from DBZ to One Punch Meme

I told you people would catch on, but you didn't believe me. "saving Toonami" my ass

Toonami is alive

Can you not read? We had this same issue last week with someone with zero reading comprehension

Every show has a huge loss from DBZ, it's normal. Kek la Kek had them too

It's because of his generic and bland personality
Like our stoic protagonist who couldn't give a icon about anything

>Muh friends and responsibility
That's it

So Demarco may have accidentally spilled the beans on something for the block, on his Twitter he said if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight but deleted it within 5 minutes so I missed the screencap

Mob Psycho 100 on toonami when?

youtu.be/uFb1pcYqUX4

???%

>the only way to keep /Toonami General/ going is memes

Well that's something

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT ONE PIECE IS LITERALLY THE BEST SELLING COMIC BOOK IN HISTORY

not cool but im a cuck so i'll bite.

Jokes on you I got immunity cat

So are Jojo parts 2 and 3 gonna air too?

Yes you total moron

It's been awhile since you posted

In case anyone missed it on Saturday

Fuck off faggot

So I guess Jojo is gonna be another long-running anime right?

Eh. There aren't that much interesting anime out there that could air on Toonami.

epic btfo

I can, and you're memeing.

It better be him admitting that a permanent Gundam slot would never ever work.

Not sure what to make of these new numbers, to be honest. Perhaps everyone is starting to realize what a bad choice IBO is. Does anyone even stay for the whole block anymore?

Yes, get with the times. The 2017 schedule is 90% set in stone, IBO is the only show that can swap out

>these threads still exist
>Sup Forums still thinks ratings is something they need to discuss every single week

What do?

It's just an excuse to have a Toonami thread

shoot the place up

Uhgdvbuyfg

Were Kill la Kill's rerun ratings that low consistently? Parasyte's having a rough time despite it being summer.

not today

thx m8

But no one talks about Toonami. They talk about the fucking ratings as if they matter.

if it makes you feel better the thread will be dead by Thursday morning

Maybe in the first few posts

I just went home instead

Might as well ask here, since it's in a couple of days, but is anyone going to Otakon? It's a big-ish anime convention that takes place in Baltimore, except this is the last year there, since they're moving to DC.

> tfw fapping, watching harvey birdman, and eating cookies at the same time

And drinking and smoking weed too

I fucking wish I could, I live in a midwestern shithole that is literally nowhere close to anything of note.

Parts 1 and 2 are the same season, so of course. According to Demarco, Part 3 will likely air, but whether it airs immediately after or following a break depends on the ratings.

you are truly living the life of a king, user

Is there any chance that toonami will air a gundam show that's actually good?

I do

I actually will be there

Toonami can't help that none exist

Neat. If you want to meet up, I'll try posting during the live thread. I head in tomorrow to check-in and pick up my badge.

Cool I'll look for it, just a heads up im a trap if that matters to you

No, you're just being bitter for the sake of it. And I know for a fact you haven't seen jackshit since you're here.

Faggot.

>those greasy cookies

You'd better fuck and gib stories.

your sex crazed mind will be your downfall user-kun

>implying I haven't fallen already

Oh senpai,if you only knew.

Ok, I'll admit SEED was pretty decent. But all the rest are mediocre to total shit

Spoiler alert
the surprise announcement that Kubo teased is a completion of the Bleach anime partly funded by Adult Swim. Expected in 2018

>Insomnia cookies
Ominous.

Low quality bait.

That's just crazy enough to be true

I just found out yesterday that OPM got dubbed. Season 2 confirmed then.

Won't lie. OPM is the one and only instance (so far), that I can say I prefer the sub to the dub. Saitama isn't the same in English

Your bait aside, what are the chances the special announcement really is a completion to the anime?

Not high. Keep in mind Bleach isn't ending, it's being cancelled. And the anime ended abruptly due to its popularity taking a huge dive

whats up tg?

Bleach has always had the strangest life of the long runners
>rockets to the top of the charts right out of the gate
>gets an anime adaptation in less than 2 years since its first chapter
>lives a typical life for awhile
>completely falls out of the spotlight in what seems like overnight
>anime canned
>manga now ending

Other long runners fizzle out, but still maintain a reasonable fanbase. Bleach just dropped off and so did the fans.

I'm still a little surprised that it managed to premiere every single dub episode on AS, even though it took over 8 years.

I think the anime ended due to low ratings, which is a shame since the post-anime manga got a lot of people interested in the book again.

There's an even bigger one than that, but I don't have it. That said, Kubo did make some pretty good designs, even if interest in Bleach has faded out.

You are right, that is the reason.

And at the worst possible time, it was getting good and then it was gone

when will they learn that no matter what they air from 8 - 10 is gonna get shit ratings regard because they're coming right off of CN and most adults don't watch tv at 8 on a saturday. Of course the later reruns do better because the leadin is a popular anime block and it's only midnight on the west coast and one o clock mountain time when the comedy shows start up again.

Plus, shows often do surprisingly well in the 4-6 hours (DVR theater can get over a million on weekdays) as people are starting to get up (albeit early)

>shows often do surprisingly well in the 4-6 hours (DVR theater can get over a million on weekdays

because people want to see the old stuff that's actually good and not reruns of Seths power hour

>because people want to see the old stuff and not reruns of Seths power hour
Exactly
>that's actually good
debatable

Honestly, reruns of Sealab and Harvey at 4 AM last year beat the shit out of KoTH in the 8 PM spot. Even really weird/terrible stuff like 12 Oz Mouse, Assy McGee, Xavier: Renegade Angel, etc. does well there. I'd wager if you were to rerun episodes of Home Movies there, they'd most certainly beat the piss-poor ratings it got in primetime on Saturday nights a few years back.

why would Lazzo attempt to try to appeal to the masses when he'd already get good consistent ratings by an already wide variety of fans

>10:30 Family Guy (r) 1.00 1543 0.68
>11:00 Family Guy (r) 1762 0.76
Why won't this series just die already?

Because good consistent ratings + diversity + wide variety of fans < great consistent ratings + no diversity + no variety of fans in his mind

When Family Guy dies Toonami dies

because adult swim led to its resurrection