Look up the age of when certain celebrities got their big break

>Look up the age of when certain celebrities got their big break
>Feel like I'm running out of time

Start sucking op

Pro Tip: No one who got their "big break" was looking up when other people got their "big break." Take from that what you will.

Life is meaningless anyway, and regardless of what you "accomplish" during yours, you end up fertilizing the dirt within a cosmic blink. It doesn't matter.

There's no age to break out. Danny Brown didn't get really huge until he was in his thirties.

who?

Joey Diaz is pretty big these days and he was like 40 when he got noticed
Rodney Dangerfield didn't get his break until he was 46

Most celebs who got famous young either have famous relatives or live in LA or both

DDP, one of the biggest wrestlers of the 90s, wasn't famous until he was in his mid-40s.

>It doesn't matter.
This is a retarded and unhealthy mentality to have. If you believe this, then just kill yourself since not even in the moment, life matters to you. Who gives a fuck if life is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Find a fucking purpose in life then. If your content with doing nothing and watching anime all day, then that's fine too, because like you said, life is meaningless. But don't shit on other people who want to find their enjoyment or achieve their goals in life because you have none.

Become a comedian. Plenty don't even get on tv for the first time until their mid thirties.

>want to do something
>simultaneously never actually try

WHY WON'T CHANCES EVER FALL DIRECTLY IN MY LAP????

what are you doing to work towards your goal? as in, find little solace even in the guys who got their breaks late, they were grinding it out for years before that.

are there even any aspiring actors on Sup Forums?

bump for interest

so fucking deep I got the bends mate

>Rodney Dangerfield didn't get his break until he was 46

That's how it should be, I'd rather see the opinions of a 40 year old man than some lame 20 year old

a singer with the voice of an angel

Look up every single big actor now and I guarantee you that they got there through nepotism. You lost your chance at a big break when you were born.

it's never too late user, Seasick Steve was in his 60's before anyone payed any attention

18+, kid.

Kill yourself underaged.

>implying you ever had time