Can we confirm they are reddit scum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
youtu.be/UZCMJu7_4wM
youtu.be/Kc2kFk5M9x4?t=6m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you need to get outside more dude

they've always been reddit

That's just good taste. Any redditor can impersonate a native by picking at GotG

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT MY ENTIRE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND HATING REDDIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw Jay has been getting uppity recently

Imagine being unable to criticize something on its merits and have to resort to calling it reddit as if that's a legit insult.

The more anti-RLM posts I see, the more I remember to watch them. The more I like them. Please keep it up

Also name any other good review channels

Every single person who does not frequently post on this board enjoyed GOTG, fag

Daily Reminder

they are hack frauds disney sellouts

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

Stop shilling your own vids.

stop shilling bad movies

stop shilling bad youtubers who sell you out

Dude people like different things.

Dude people can like really bad movies and its okay to point it out and analyze why

They review movies soon after seeing them in the theaters. What this means is, they give honest opinions unswayed by Sup Forums's contrarian nature which infects the greater internet after only a few days.

youtu.be/UZCMJu7_4wM

they are youtuber trash for plebs now

youtu.be/Kc2kFk5M9x4?t=6m28s

>Also name any other good review channels

Form your own opinions. Watch what you want regardless of what reviews say.

fucking awful. i hope hackfraudmedia does a review of rouge one too. his video actually gives us what we want and is good, unlike cucklasa

Virtual Friend Simulators should be banned from Sup Forums

them liking WW is more offensive

Calling it now, Mike hates Dunkirk because he thought it was too loud and confusing.

They have loved literally every capeshit movie, with the noteable exceptions being Man of Steel and BvS, which they use as further proof as to how good the Marvel capeshit is. Even the ones they're not excited over like Civil War or Thor 2 they still give a glowing recommendation.
Yes they are reddit personified

>discussing white people who discuss white people films

Have they ever disliked a MCU film?

>thinking white people arent the superior race

They constantly complain about the state of Hollywood and cinema but give passes to capeshit like gotg2.complete frauds.

>Muh aryans.
How the mighty have fallen

Will they like Ready Player One?

>Can we confirm they are reddit scum?
Yes OP - it is confirmed. Now what ? What's the next step of your master thread ?

Why did you make this post?

Didnt they like wonder woman?

Imagine being so obsessed with hating a website that when you see they like something you dislike it out of spite

You are seriously letting the people you hate what you like and dislike, and that is incredibly pathetic and hilarious

I can already see the replies to this post
>faggot reddit user
>reddit spacing

*letting the people you hate control what you like and dislike

Good taste desu, I liked them too

2 unfunny douches discuss shit movies. That's always been their bag. I don't know why you value you their opinion.

nice reddit spacing

desu I only watch half in the bag for the plot

faggot white nerds drinking shit beers with a really socially awkward serial killer friend....TEXTBOOK REDDITORS

Sup Forums == reddit

Me too. I'll even skip the "review" if it's a movie I really don't care about.

"daisley ridley is charismatic as hell" - jay bauman

Good vid, thanks and subscribed.

Well, they can receive their checks from Warner too. These hackfraud guys aren't independent reviewers, they're obviously on studio payroll. Who do you think pays $20 000 per/month through Patreon?? They even get paid for reviews they don't make like Transformers.

>spend their life reviewing what they know are shit movies
>actually thinks that non conformity with narrative structures in a movie is a valid criticism
>review shit movies and feel smug about it
>actually created a show where they review the worse movies they can find just to satiate that superiority complex that consumes their souls
>actively avoid anything "artsy" and snub it because they know they dont have a clue about cinema and are too afraid to say anything about it without hiding behind ironic remarks, unless of course, it's oscar buzz shit and they have 99% tomatoes to back them up

Is this show a friend-simulator for you guys?

They like James Gunn. Gunn directed both of them.

I like them for the most part. Recently on the Homecoming review, they praised how fresh and clever it was to see the Civil War fight scene from Spiderman's perspective, yet seeing the city be destroyed from Bruce Wayne's perspective in BvS wasn't fresh? That wasn't clever? Really? It was one of the greatest capeshit scenes in recent memory

actually the beginning of bvs they praised, hell even folk who hated the film liked the first 10 minutes or less