1. your country 2. would you approve if your gf was fucking a man of middle eastern origin but using contraceptives?

1. your country 2. would you approve if your gf was fucking a man of middle eastern origin but using contraceptives?

1. poland 2. maybe, but she would have to be honest with me about it

Only if she let me watch it

>gf
Yuck.

would you be ok with me fucking your gf? honest question

No. I'd dump her ass.

Depends on how we split the money earned from this. I want at least 60%.

>a man of middle eastern origin

so a spaniard

1. poland
2. no

north africa and middle east are two different things

we have blood from both sides, bring me your gf now

Of course~

I would be fine without kickbacks

do spaniards really consider themselves middle eastern or is this just some third dimension memeing?

Meme, they actually hate being called Moors

yeah, we are catholics, while moors worship a goat shagger

pic related

these people would pass as chads in the middle east.

>was fucking

did you mean to use that tense? :o

also what's your opinion on catholic arabs?

No idea, I know they exist but that's all.

ok. what's your opinion about arabs in general? putting aside their religion, whether they're druze, jewish, sunni, shia etc. what do you think of them as a people?

my opinion is that neither druze nor jews are 'arabs'

no opinion either, never met an arab in my life but we had a druze mayor in one of our towns :DDDD

They actually consider them ethnically arab and are genetically arab. They can also trace their lineage back to the jews who used to live in the middle east before they got exiled to israel. This is with the exception of Polish jews.

>but arabs must follow islam

Please stop with this shitty tired meme. All abrahamic religions, whether it's christianity, judaism or islam was made by arabs and semites in general.

I didn't say that Arabs should follow Islam since clearly Arabs from Petra to Yemen clearly predate Islam

>They actually consider them ethnically arab and are genetically arab

bs. being middle eastern in ancestry doesn't mean you're 'genetically arab'. north africa and lebanon are barely arabic

>bs. being middle eastern in ancestry doesn't mean you're 'genetically arab'. north africa and lebanon are barely arabic

They consider them arab and north african at the same time. These people maintain two identities at the same time, the one of their own, national origin (egypt for example maintains its own pharonic identity and north african culture, whilst speaking arabic as a language and involving in middle eastern politics)

Please define what is 'arab' to you because this criteria seems to differ from person to person.

You didn't ask me, but Catholic Arabs mut be he way better than the majority of the "Catholics" over here, with the exception of the traditionalist ones.

I would have a problem because I have a problem with these secular girls generally. I hate whores and sluts.
I will never marry anyway, so fuck that. :)

apart from tribal descent which I hear still matters for a lot of Arabs unless they're trying to claim more people, actually identifying as an Arab

otherwise you can argue even the Maltese are "Arabs"

Everyone in the middle east maintains some kind of dual identity, because this whole region is a big region with lots of genetic difference. The only 'real' arabs are the ones who are genetically related to the bedouin tribes, these people come from khaleeji arab countries like bahrain, UAE, saudi arabia etc. These are basically the people who were arab before the invasions on all the other countries happened and giving them their new arab identity. Israel maintains the idea that it's jewish and arab, they have bedouin living there as well. Egypt maintains the idea that it's north african and arab, they also have bedouin living there. So on and so forth. There is not some kind of rule that says you ONLY have to be one identity, it's like when black americans call themselves 'african americans'.