Is this the saddest moment in Sup Forums history?

Is this the saddest moment in Sup Forums history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHXgsXF0auQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2ubIhAlF46g
youtube.com/watch?v=uzf0SFlicN8
youtube.com/watch?v=8RdrAbfFhj4
youtube.com/watch?v=GD6q4C_2hPc
youtube.com/watch?v=evYxx8qjZFs
youtube.com/watch?v=lbz4YViavWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like the most fucked up.

Not even close.

If by saddest you mean "Makes my dick diamonds" then yes.

That's not Steven Universe tier.

>I waited for you OP

What happened to Annie in "Growing Pains" was way more fucked-up.

Whats the episodes name

Nice joke

Batman Beyond Return of joker movie.

Batman Beyond: The movie

Underage

Return of the Joker.

Panty getting killed by stocking, then the show never returns

Ironically, Joker's alternate death is more brutal. He's covered in water, accidentally turns the torture machine on, and is full-body electrocuted (which is far more painful than being shot).

It's the non-director's cut death.

i think the director's cut is worse since it's joker jr who pulls the trigger with intent and not getting the joker to accidentally shock himself to death

That's not funny...

No that would be the Age of Ultron movie or Civil War 2.

it hurts she'll never be her own entity.

Your fault for taking that moment seriously.

>dat batshadow

Damn dud

She deserves it a hell of a lot more than he does, considering what he uses his abilities for.

"It was just MURDER for God's sake!"

This pre-retcon

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=EHXgsXF0auQ

Shit, this still hurts.

Nah.

Mr. Rogers dying. Shari Lewis dying. Puppets are Sup Forums related according to mods.

Otherwise? Subjective. Homer's mom leaving him again, Charlotte dying, a lot of Moral Orel and Bojack Horseman moments, It's Such A Beautiful Day, Jurassic Bark and Fry's brother, Leaves From The Vine, "Suuuuperrrrrman", Baby Mine, Feed The Birds, and so on. There's a lot to choose from, and a lot would affect some more than others.

I'd argue Victor in his cell was worse. "Somewhere a warm hand waits for mine." as the music swells is hard to stay stoic hearing.

Prior to Larfleeze #1, the end of the Christmas issue where his Christmas list has his parents was worse.

>Shari Lewis
Aw man, no
I don't need these old feels again

What happened to Ace did suck. But Annie made me cry.

that exact moment? no. That was like, the least sad thing that happened in that entire sequence. That was the 'happy ending'
not happy enough to undo the sad of the previous bits..

or were you considering the entire flashback as one 'moment' ?

Mr Rogers at least had finished his work. to me it felt... appropriate. a far cry better than dying suddenly of ladybits cancer or Depressed Comedian Syndrome

Wasn't this suppose to be the DCAU's equivalent to what the Joker did to Jason Todd?

what retcon?

That's not Littlefoot's mother

This is like asking if Hereafter is their version of DAROS. Obviously.

That's Sup Forums though
Season 2 might actually happen eventually, If Trigger can buy the rights

youtube.com/watch?v=2ubIhAlF46g

youtube.com/watch?v=uzf0SFlicN8

Yeah really fucker with me how dark the Dcau gets for the bat-family like it kinda fucks up my enjoyment of the original series by how massively shitty Bruce life ends up after decades of batman

Fuck man it's been far too long since I saw this movie, I don't need these feels

Really hit home how she never comes back like ever I'm sure if Btas wasn't cancelled shed if at least comeback on a subplot but no hope of her ever retuning

So we'll never ever get season 2 right?

It's not even the saddest in the DCAU

Is on the right track, anyone who disagrees
is allowed to have their own opinion

>When Littlefoot chases his shadow thinking it's his mother then realizes she's dead again

youtube.com/watch?v=8RdrAbfFhj4

>20 minutes

Lars, a time-travel double of Fry in a different timeline takes care of him.

Mmm

youtube.com/watch?v=GD6q4C_2hPc

"You're the only one who cares."

Winner

youtube.com/watch?v=evYxx8qjZFs

Most people will go with with the season two endings as being more saddening, this just resonated more to me personally.

Of course it is.
A clown got killed.
There's only one thing sadder.

No. It was dumb as fuck
Timms Batman is purely for nostalgia and the best voices for bats and joker

Everything else is mediocre at best

Wew, that is some obscure shit right there laddy.

that's not really sad, just horrifying

These are all right.
Pic also related

>See thread
>reminded that people thought this and mullet Nightwing was a good idea

Damn, that song really makes me depressed for some reason.

fuck you and your shitty taste, symmetrical a-rab

HHHNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHH

i'm high as a kite and i'm openly bawling

Futurama
With Seymour and his family as a whole

>shitty taste
>mullet Nightwing
>worst version of Tim

Get the fuck outta here nostalgiafag
What are you gonna do next?
Rant about how cool zubaz were?

Please

Looks like I know what I'm watching tonight.

I know a death can be really dramatic, but I think pretty much all of Heart Of Ice from the original series tops it.

>tfw when you never had a chance, and can only give up

It kind of got played out by the time they hit his mom and dad.

I have an absorption fetish, so I ended having mixed feelings about that episode when I saw that as a kid.

Robin's reaction was still pretty sad to see though.

Pretty damn depressing desu senpai.

All I could think of was the fact that Gotham is 90% dark places and Gordon doesn't think to carry a flashlight.

>yfw panty and stocking never comes back and a new series called panty vs stocking comes out where the demon sisters work with brief and panty to hunt stocking
and the demon sisters turn into angels by the end

>85327978

Who let furries out of trash?

No, OP.
No' the saddest moment by a fuck sight, mate.

>Why'd you do it, Jack?

Rick and Morty hits 2close2home sometimes.

Friendly reminder the voice actress for Ducky was murdered by her dad.

Her look reminded me of Natalie Portman in Leon. Double feels....

Daily reminder that Timm was implying that a gang of thugs was about to rape a 12 year old girl before Tim intervened.

Anyone have a link to the scene where the Joker and Harley clown-ify Robin, and start singing Hush Little Baby, and then Batman starts crying? I can't seem to find it on YouTube

Fuck Mr. Rogers. He's responsible for multiple generations of people to consider mediocrity = success, which actually produces a substandard existence. That warm fuzzy feeling is a refuge in collectivism, conformity where to "just be ok being you" results in maximum effort for minimal returns. Fred and his fisted fantasy friends eased in a dystopia that might have already arrived.

>iveseensomeshit.jpg

That wasn't the message fucktard, the message was to be comfortable in your own skin, don't feel ashamed for what you like to do, and having emotions is perfectly acceptable.

Leaves on the vine can still make me weep to this day.

Maybe, but if we're not just talking capes does this count?
youtube.com/watch?v=lbz4YViavWc

Well it certainly wasn't funny.

>children understanding a message completely as it was intended
>children not interpreting these ideals in a way to justify taking the path of least resistance
>PBS

I'm pretty sure most children understood the message and didn't interpret it as cynically as you did.

Just my thoughts tho

And you're just a pinnacle of hard work and dedication huh? You excel in all regards of your life dont you?

All their deaths were pretty sad. Except Butcher's. He deserved it.

I fell for it too as a kid just like everyone else in the US. Didn't realize he was commie in a cardigan until I was old enough to reason well. There's a lot of bad people that don't deserve the respected legacy they left to world. I doubt most people will ever recognize what they thought was sugar was actually saccharine. Whatever...

I do okay. Self-employed (yes, actually working), some respect, had a decent amount of women, living on my own, and don't own a TV. It's not optimal, but even with medical problems I consider myself above average because I answer only to myself.

Yet here you are, bitching about Mr. Rogers on Sup Forums

...sweet thing

DID IT DIED?

You need to get the fuck out. Now.
You too, faggot.