Who's excited for the next issue

Who's excited for the next issue

Other urls found in this thread:

reniedraws.blogspot.ca/?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was a bit saddened Gurihiru won't be doing art for the issue, but the fill-in's previews have looked really nice.

This is honestly my favorite series right now.

There are way better big guys they could have used for that totoro cover than MODOK.

his art style really was the biggest reason I was staying.

>his
Who was the new artist's name?

But those guys aren't in the book.

Gurihiru is two Japanese women.

They're coming back next issue.

Just picked up issue 4 today. Not as good as the first 3 issues but the battle with MODOK was cool and I like where the series is going.

I hope she meets Deadpool soon, it seems like they wouldn't get along very well.

Well shit, that's a nice change.

I wouldn't say excited, but I am interested.

>My Neighbour totoro parody

does that heart always follow her around?

No one ever parodies Kiki's Delivery Service, even though it's superior.

Who is the fill in artist?

Why is MODOK an egg?

What's Kiki's equivalent to the iconic umbrella image?

To resemble Totoro.

That one Renie Draws girl.

Well maybe they should be.

that specific dress+bow, while riding a broomstick, which has a cat sitting on one end

I've seen a few homages here and there and that's what they all go for

Totoro is the friggin company logo. He's essentially the Japanese Mickey. He gets all the meme manawats.

I am

>Renie Draws
reniedraws.blogspot.ca/?m=1
Interesting

That's not a good excuse for laziness.

It helps her pretend that her life isn't suffering.

>It helps her pretend that her life isn't suffering.

Can this meme about her life being suffering is?

She sounds more like a suffering sue at this point, she has to suffer her parents forgetting about her ever existing? Bullshit, that just takes consecuences from her actions away.

Now her sidekick kind of cameback, meaning that the consequences from her actions from issue one are lessened.
How is that suffering?

>There are way better big guys

for you maybe

All Deadpools suffer with a smile.

except evil deadpool

fuck that guy

Pretty excited user!
I hope that they will explain a little bit of her past in this issue, since the preview image shows a way younger Gwen.

I'm putting my money in her dad being a corrupted cop/thief or some wierd shit that explains her "talent" with guns.

Surely she readed so many comics to avoid her shitty reality or maybe she used to work on a comic book store idk

>Gurihiru won't be doing art for the issue
Welp, see you guys next issue

When we gonna get gwenpoole making out with Miles?

When does it come out?

Only it's not that iconic at all. Even though you'd like to think that because you like the movie more.

Can someone post those previews?

meeee!

There aren't any official previews out. Just the one posted earlier and a close up of someone's hand put out by the artist.

Just realized there's a new variant cover for #7

What would you say is the iconic image, if not the one everyone always references?

They won't. He'll try to murder her, and probably almost succeed and drive her to tears because she thinks she's not popular enough to continue getting printed

Oh, thanks, that looks pretty good so far, actually.

For those wanting to not just read Gwenpool but PLAY Gwenpool, she's getting added as a playable character in Marvel Future Fight on the same day as the new issue comes out.

Next Wednesday is Gwenpool Day!

Hopefully, she's actually good.

Is the game any good?

I agree with you on the 'what', it's only that Totorro has WAY more iconic imagery and stills.

It's pretty damn fun, for a freemium mobile game. There are only two characters hidden behind a paywall: Carnage (a shame) and Hyperion (who gives a fuck?)

It's the best current Marvel game and one of the best F2P mobages on the market.

But it's still a F2P mobage and it's a Korean RPG so the grind is real. There's a general over on /vg/ if you wanted any starting tips.

thats a pretty bold statement, playing the game f2p is a significant chore and the grind can take you well over a year if your brand new.

if you stroll over to the general you'll see quite a few players who have a full roster of maxed or near maxed heroes. don't be fooled into thinking they got there quickly or easily, Alot of them have spent over $100 easily.

if your willing to spend $100 every few months on a mobile game that basically plays itself then it's a great game for you.

the grind would be comparable to an Asian f2p mmo which is ridiculous for a mobile game.

G.W.E.N.D.O.K.
Generic
Waifu
Enticing to
Nerds
Designed for
Only
Kuddles

You bastard.