youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jay liked Neon Demon though

liking okja

Jay: I didn't like when..
Mike: Well actually I liked it.
Jay: Yeaaaah ok that was good actually

And repeat

Jay is a pseudo pretentious cuck that constantly needs mikes approval.

Jay liked Neon Demon, and I'm pretty sure they've never discussed any of the other films on the left except for Blade Runner and The Revenant.

Theyre both hack frauds

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

Stuckmann actually pisses me off

How angry do you guys have to be, that a guy saying something positive about movies you don't like, and saying something negative about what you do like, is enough to set you off?

I thought they liked The Revenant? Their Boyhood review was spot on to be completely honest. I'm a huge Blade Runner dork so of course, I disagree with them there. I thought they mocked Civil War too? Eh whatever. I'm kinda done with Sup Forums...

>stealing their format and shilling your own shit video
What a fag

There are two categories of movies/film

Plebshit and actual Cinema

Plebshit can be good or bad, and Cinema can be good or bad as well.

Liking a plebshit movie and disliking a cinematic film isn't the same ballpark.

I can say that I enjoy Harry Potter for what it is and then turn around and slam Terrence Malick for being an awful hack and those aren't contradictory opinions.

Slamming Malick for being a hack while praising Jodorowsky however is hypocritical.

Stop acting like all these films are in the same category and that liking one of them indicates something about the other.

its part of the review you retard its satire, watch the whole thing

It's over an hour. I'm not watching your shit video shill

you dont have an hour to kill? Yeah right. Keep shilling shit films like TFA though

there's literally nothing wrong with baby driver

S T O P
T
O
P

I didn't say a thing about TFA but I'd rather watch that shit than your fucking video

Could you please be more underage and also autistic

Anybody who listens to these fags and values their opinion.

Please don't bully Jay

It's Mike who likes pleb shit, not Jay

I don't recall him ever even talking about most movies on the left.

Their opinions will be relevant when you make watchable movie.

Jesus, man, you're still trying to sell us this video?

He loved Neon Demon you stupid fucking nigger. Way to debunk your own picture with the first thing in it.

This guy gets it.

I was watching for the first time to a Prerec stream with Jay the other day and it's miles better thatn HitB. They discussed actual good movies.

Same thing for review. the problem with HitB it's just that they keep watching shit and pandering to reddit.

Also Im more and more convinced that Rich>Jay>Mike, Riche being the smartest and funniest of the three

Uh you're just posting my video to make it look like I'm shilling you house of mouse shill PRAISE ZADDY??

no he doesn't. he tries to justify his love for capeshit by saying it's "not real cinema" or something

Checked.
Yeah that's exactly what he's saying. It's like saying a McDonald's burger can be as enjoyable as a gourmet meal, albeit in a different class or way.

he also didnt really sing praises for hardcore henry all e said was that it was fun

Or he's just being reasonable and agreeable with his friend because it's a movie and not a political position you giant sperg

rich also must be a pretty talented carpenter with how he makes the wheels, overall seems like a well rounded person upon more scrupulous examination 3bh

Get some real friends

bladerunner is boring

>reasonable
>back tracking on your opinions immediately upon dissent without putting up any resistance because you're spineless worm is "reasonable"
Jay please.

revenant was pretty piss poor, can we finally admit it?

Almost as if the highest grossing films are the best (in general)

when did saying a movie is fun or entertaining become sucking its dick, oh wait ever since tfa.