MORTE AI B*ANCHI

me inginocchiato

realmente ti fa pensare

>stare tutto il fottuto giorno sul filo

per fortuna non sono bianco

>entrare nel filo

>normale
non hai dei compiti da fare per domani?

Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied". He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz. Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel. This insight led to a plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created. The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer".

tanto non scopo lo stesso quindi non mi cambia essere un bianco dal pene piccolo o un negro dal pene grosso

perché non più carina?

ho deciso di abbassare i miei standard, nella speranza che mi porti ad un maggior successo
rimarrà comunque la più carina di tutte ai miei occhi

>tfw no gf n*gra

non c'è aiuto per il figlio della vedova

se il rumenaposter ha deciso di abbassare i suoi standard io non posso che adeguarmi

The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing."For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite. However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America. According to The Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races other than the black race were by-products of Yakub's (spelled Yacub in the biography) work, as the "red, yellow and brown" races were created during the "bleaching" process; however, the "black race" included Asian peoples, considered to be shared ancestors of the Moors. "Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe."

tu chi sei?

lui è l'impostore

sei un bastardo traditore, la rumena disadattata è una sola! ma tu ovviamente non la pensi così, per te ogni rumena disadattata vale l'altra... mi disgusti

qualcuno conosce il nome?

non sono un traditore, è lei stessa che disse che la cosa era soggettiva, solo dopo tutto questo tempo ho realizzato che forse la mia non era la tattica migliore

>qsq niente ragazzo emo carino da coccolare 24/7

Mentre fate i vostri bei discorsi
Io vengo tagliato a brandelli
Mi date in pasto ai leoni
Un equilibrio delicato

E tutto questo sembra il gioco dei piatti cinesi
Sto vivendo con la testa fra le nuvole
E tutto questo sembra il gioco dei piatti cinesi
Il mio corpo galleggia lungo il fiume melmoso.

IL MIO CULETTO B*ANCO E' IN FIAMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cos'è
un leak del nuovo album dei bmth

meglio gay che fascisti

Cassidy Banks

WE

holy fuck che memoria che determinazione
sei il mio nuovo poster preferito

no, ti sei solo rassegnato. non vuoi più l'originale rumena disadattata, ora sei disposto ad accontentarti di qualsiasi rumena disadattata. ma è tutta colpa mia, mi illudevo pensando che tu fossi diverso, quando in realtà sei un essere spregevole come tutti gli uomini!

youtube.com/watch?v=zdkYDzRnGso

>implicando tu sia lei

ricordiamoci che ary è l'ultima esponente della razza aryana

sono sempre stata qui, ma tu eri troppo impegnato a corteggiare altre rumene per accorgerti di me...

The African-American author and playwright Amiri Baraka's play A Black Mass (1965) takes inspiration from the story of Yakub.[22] According to critic Melani McAlister, "the character of Yakub, now called Jacoub, is introduced as one of three 'Black Magicians' who together symbolize the black origin of all religions." McAlister argues that,

Baraka turns the Nation's myth into a reinterpretation of the Faust story and a simultaneous meditation on the role and function of art. As with Faust, Jacoub's individualism and egotism are his undoing, but his failings also signal the destruction of a community. Baraka's version of the story also draws on the Frankenstein tale; he conflates the six hundred years of Elijah Muhammad's “history” into a single, terrible moment of the creation of a monster.[23]

In Baraka's version the experiment creates a single Frankenstein-like "white" monster who kills Jacoub and the other magician-scientists and bites a woman, transforming her in a vampire-like way into a white-devil mate for himself. From this monstrous couple the white race is descended.[23]

darietto caccia via questa bagascetta da due soldi con un bel vocaroo

9gag>Sup Forums

iarta-ma
devo ritornare sulle mie vie?

NERI AL POTERE!

shemaletube>>gag

BLACK POWER
PER IL NOSTRO SULTANO
HAJDE HAJDE B*ANCOIDI PREPARATEVI
cCc

>b*ancoidi

cena al McDonald's > cena da Oldani

mi hai delusa e tradita, onestamente non penso di poterti perdonare. le cose tra di noi non saranno mai più come prima... dimenticami, mio amato olandese, ma sappi che non riuscirò mai a dimenticarti

hello

i request classic Italian movies, and Italian movies that you enjoy

kind thanks

aus

nah

>aus
leave

Io ?

cioè ma dov'è finito il Fuma oh? l'ha visto qualcuno?

Ora che i b*ncoidi hanno fatto bannare i nostri fratelli turchi è giunta l'ora per gli italiani di continuare la guerra contro gli yakubiti nel nome di KARA BOGA

Vacanze di Natale 2000
finest comedy soyboy critics dislike

unstoppable

I selvaggi

Selvaggi
Box Office 3D
Sognando Moana

quale giorno hanno rangebannato la Turchia?

god bless america

call me by your name

ma chi ti credi di essere per dirmi quello che devo fare?

Albakiara

youtu.be/-iglaYk4B6c

Rocco conquista la Polonia

Avere vent'anni

primo per mia moglie

The dollar trilogy, 8 1/2, bicycle thieves, Suspiria, Il postino: the postman, once upon a time in america

Basta non se lo caga più nessuno questo meme

tua moglie è più rifatta dei Bogdanoff

sei sl un hater non capisci un casso figua e mio fratello
sono un refugee scs l'italiano

ma come ti permetti
100% naturale

imagine my shock

il governo della turchia ha cesurato il 4 chan.

basta Sup Forums c'è Sanremo tutti a tifare Annalisa

tanto vince la soia sociale
lo so me lo ha detto Fiorello

Giorno della corda quando?

doppie e vince Facchinetti
triple e Ermal Meta e Fabrizio Moro giustiziati sul palco dell'Ariston live

youtu.be/72KbeqN7pZ4

Südtirol ist nicht Italien

doppie per il palco di sanremo esplode

ma magari intanto è pieno di avidi e di arroganti

doppie e si scopre che Favino è un molestatore come Weinstein

settuple per Baglioni si cava la maschera rivelando di essere Pippo Baudo