Damn

damn...
this deep

Can someone translate this to English?

It's in english, Lil Dong, don't skip classes.

والعودة إلى لبنان لك ساندنيجر القذرة

Doesn't look like English.

wypeepo wasn't kangz and pharoes and sheit

你是同性恋

>White people claim that Egyptians were white, however, the fact that they get sunburns (see picture), unlike black people, negates the claim of the white people. Because white people would get sunburns in Egypt and black people don't.

Glad we've cleared this up.

I'd ravage her pussy

>be leftist retard
>claim race doesn't exist/doesn't matter
>but then claim white people couldn't be Egyptians due to race related issues
>lmao race exists when we want it to

>royalty
>going outdoors

Shouldn't the Semitic races be the most triggered by the kangz meme?

t. retard
Akhenaton literally had political debates in the desert

>Shouldn't the Semitic races be the most triggered by the kangz meme?
Real Semites are. Most amerimutt never met an actual Semite in his life though outside of uber leftist Jews who play up the "wewuzkangz " meme.

Oh god he's doing it again.

So why do people claim the Egyptians were black? They're Egyptian, which is it's own distinct race back then. Finally, the final remnants of the Egyptians looked like this.

Because both Nordics and Blacks prey upon Med culture like vultures prey upon a carcass. The Med Race is steadily rising from his state of humiliation though.

it's not left wingers that claim this though. it's black nationalists. by most definitions these people would be considered far right.

you are a retard if you think modern day egyptians are the same ones that built the pyramids of giza.
also, modern day egyptians and nafris are just inbred quadroons

Amazingly, the concept that people haven't always looked the way they do now for the entirety of human history is a concept too hard for retards to grasp.

brazzers

In my country it's leftist who think Egyptians wuz black.

they cant be nationalist if egypt is not their own country. imo theyre apolitical, only want to find something to be proud of their race.

they all look like mulattos.

black nationalists vote for the democrats though

why is Henry Rollins on a propaganda poster (stamp)?

eventually i realized I don't give a fuck what egyptians were...
like they were pretty much sandniggers ( not wh*te or BLACK) like they are now, but either way i don't see how this effects me in any form

but everyone knows egyptians were black
i mean, just look at their art

Here's a reconstruction of Egyptian face from 3.5k years ago.

Yes, obviously a lot of genetic drift will affect how the last Egyptians look, especially after a couple invasions from Greeks, Romans, Arabs, etc.

ancient ayylmaos probably gave that nigga some SPF 50

wypipo BTFO

t. mahmoud al achmad
they were black.
later they got raped by semitics and greeks
but the otiginal egyptians were black

I kinda had that same thought. I actually one time mistook my Brazilian teacher for a Lebanese. I mean don't get me wrong, she's kinda white but I honestly thought she was some sort of Lebanese.

They are against the white race and therefor are leftists

What's her name and surname?

"nation" in nationalist means nation as in ethnicity, not territory. black nationalists propagate the interests of the black nation, aka all blacks.

he looks like a nigger a bit

>this post upsets the civic """nationalists"""

>especially after a couple invasions from Greeks, Romans, Arabs, etc.
I agree with you but invasions are very contextual. Just in the context of Britain, you could have a Danelaw style invasion in which mass Danes and Swedes moved to Britain and raped their women, or you can have a Norman Conquest in which the elite and peasant classes were almost rigidly separate. In the former case, the Norse had a fairly large genetic impact (IIRC still under 20% though) and the latter had little to no impact on genes (but much on culture, government and language).

Most invasions in history up to the Colonial Period were similar to the Norman conquest because empires were fighting over resources and labor, not looking for a new place to live. That's in contrast to starving vikings who wanted to live anywhere but their frozen shitholes with little farming potential.

I kinda forgot her name, but I think her last name was Rocha or something.

What about how most empire set up roots in those countries, even for a little while? The ones I mentioned, especially the last one, lingered around for awhile, and even broke away with the genetic descendants breaking away from the homeland. The Arabs were largely a mass migration that resulted into a flood of Arab and Persian DNA flooding in. However, they are a border area so I'm not sure how different the DNA could differ.

From what I understand Greece did follow a mini-colonialism policy at least in Sicily, but Egypt in particular was viewed as a resource bank -- primarily wheat

Abstractly it's an argument of lebensraum or resources. However it could be both at the same time

we have some ancient egyptian dna now. doesn't seem like much greek or roman input, arabian is hard to quantify since populations were similar in the first place so need to get into subclades. sub-saharan, mostly via females, increased quite a bit in non-copts

>it's black nationalists
*black supremacists
Don't misuse the term "nationalism".

>"nation" in nationalist means nation as in ethnicity,
Nation's etymological root is "nat-," which means born. If you even took international politics 101 you'd have learned that nationalism is based on group identity of quite a few categories: race, religion, language, and even something so amorphous as culture

This is why, again, IP101, it's split into ethnic nationalism and civic nationalism. "Nationalist" itself is a broad category.

i just checked, the website doesn't even exist

wh*Toid subhumans took the sit down to hide THE TRUTH

Can this autism stop already, neither white people or southern/western africans were north african or egyptian.

Exactly this. Egyptians are north africans are their own unique race, kind of like how east africans and ethiopians mainly are their own unique race. Both ethiopians and all north africans share the same haplogroup, which gives them their caucasoid appearance. I disagree with this image though, egyptian muslims are also egyptian but just got into islam. The people who exist in egypt right now are the same people who existed in it thousands of years ago, just with slightly different genetics due to the invasions that happened in that region. Sorry heritage faggots, but this is the truth.

east africans have eurasian admixture. some up to 50%

ancient egyptians were basically a near eastern population with some east african ancestry. so are modern ones, just with more sub-saharan west african ancestry

'race' is as unique as you want it to be, i guess but you could just as well argue they are 'mixed race'

I understand that east africa and north africa has a lot of different genetics. It's just that it bothers me so much when people deliberately pick NUBIAN people to represent the ancient egyptians (when nubians actually had their own rivalries with ancient egyptians and considered themselves their own tribe), it's such a shitty way to portray a country with such a beautiful and rich history because of 'muh black history month'.

I wonder if in a couple of century times, when american history becomes obscure enough, will they start cherrypicking black american skulls and corpses and say 'AMERICANS WUZ AFRICANOIDS!!'?

some white nationalist sites misinterpreted the ancient egyptian study as showing that the ancient egyptians were "european". you know how it goes on the internet

I can visit ALEXANDRIA in egypt but im not aware there is a Detroid.

>confusing race with phenotype
No leftist say that, at most they say that it's a social construct

>all these wh*Toids and dunec*Ons in denial
Top kek.

Wasn't there an infograph somewhere that showed one of the pharaos had indo european blood in him?

You mean the one with the ginger hair and blue eyes? They said he was mixed and had some greek genes.

99% of pharao scultures have prominent negroid features

what are you referring to? some obscure graph supposedly showing Tut might have been R1b of uncertain clade?

nothing to do with "indo-european blood" of course, there are R1b clades in Africa unrelated to indo-europeans, even if the results were legit

the current egyptian genomes we have don't seem to have appreciable indo-european ancestry even down to roman times

>Egyptians are ethiopians

Oh I'd love you to say this to an actual ethiopian in real life.

I'm not the one saying that, dumb sandnigger. They said that themselves according to Diodorus Siculus.
Also, modern day egyptians have nothing to do with the ones that built the pyramids.

he's just trolling, don't mind him. that being said, egyptians and east africans do share considerable ancestry since the mesolithic and neolithic, they aren't exactly alien populations

it's just that egyptians tend to have more of the eurasian type of ancestry while ethiopians more of the east african

A suggestion for that is the fact that they're connected to the levantine region and there is huge evidence of big trade between Phoenicians, Mesopotamians and egyptians.

Both east africans and north africans are genetically related, I am not at all denying that, but saying they're both the same race is so stupid. It's the same thing as saying all black africans are the same race, it's utter stupidity.

right, the Levant is part of it but with events pre-dating the peoples you mentioned by a good few thousnad years

>but saying they're both the same race is so stupid

"race" is a bit arbitrary, what's clear is that they have ancestry that's both Eurasian(-like) and sub-Saharan. Egyptians just overwhelmingly trend towards the former, East Africans towards the latter.

The thing who always bothered in the "WE WUZ KANGZ" afrocentrist ideology it's why people which ancestors are western and central negroids people with a lot of different cultures are identifying with some hypothetic eastern negroid people which have pretty much nothing to do with them? with different facial features, morphology, language and culture, they are basing eveything on their skin tone and because of this believe they are related, i don't know but it's like claiming India or Australia as part of "Black culture" because Dravidians and Abbos.

Because egyptian ancient civilisation is highly marked for its huge amount of scientific progress and achievements, like all other mediterrenean ancient civilisations. That's why they go after it and it's such a civilisation of high interest, because people take false pride in people who existed millions of years ago and take actual credit for the progress of these civilisations because they found their DNA is like 1% egyptian or some thing.

The real, actual egyptians who are living in egypt today don't involve themselves in this retardation.

The egyptians living today in egypt are all inbred quadroons.
nothing like the ones in the past you idiotic sandnigger

Also, why the sandniggers living in modern day egypt havent blown up the pre islamic stuff?
Isn't haram or someshit like that

Maybe it's because it's their actual architecture and history and they don't want to destroy it, and prefer to preserve it?

>destroying shit that brings in tourists
not good

wh*Tes BTFO

>the egyptians living in modern day egypt, despite being raped by arabs, romans, greeks, berbers for thousands of years are the same as the ones that built the pyramids

wh*Tes btfo
egyptians confirmed for BLACC

>68% north african

Give it up you culture thief.

king tut was a black man

What the fuck is this suppose to mean?

Has it ever occured to you maybe he was tanned? Here is a pic of modern egyptians living in egypt right now? Still don't look that negroid.

That you're a retard who prefers to cherrypick images to prove your retardation.

stop being trolled by the local turkish shitposter

look at his lips and bone structure bro
this is obvious a MULATTO man

Why do black people (namely African-Americans) claim that white people claim that Ancient Egyptians were white?

Do they think Hollywood films are fucking documentaries?

they are obviously black
they would be considered black in every country on earth.

>to you maybe he was tanned
No, Royals didn't went out in the sun. He also had obvious negroid features.

But then you absolutely denied your claim that the ancient egyptians having nothing to do with the modern egyptians, when you just know admitted that they do. Whatever, the greek poster was right, you're just shitposting.

Copts are almost identical and Muslim Egyptians are also extremely similar with slightly more sub-saharan and Persian dna

i said generally, dumb dune coon.
of course there are exceptions.

>but the otiginal egyptians were black
No they weren't. Why do you niggers think everyone if Africa is black and looks like you things?

LOL.(((right wingers))) worship Israel, and want white children to starve and be homeless while the Jewish banksters get rich! Right wingers are responsible for the importation of African migrants to Europe, to take away the jobs of white men and women, and indirect white genocide! The capitalist swine are the best friend of the Jew, WAKE UP WHITE MAN. ONLY the left can save you.

>Why do you niggers think everyone if Africa is black and looks like you things?
Not all BLACKS look alike, in fact the BLACK race is the most phenotypically diverse race in the world.

Picrelated is a BLACK YAMATO man, for example

go back to pakistan you rag head muslim poo

Are you a Black Paddy, lad?

No. I don't think I will and you can't make me.

you can tell this is obvious a negroid skull

>Are you a Black Paddy, lad?
All GAELS are BLACK, naturally

he is more celt than you will ever be, Muhammad Bin laden achemed allah ackbar.

this is so deep I had to reread it 3 times to understand it

iq: -42

bump