Do you think Steven will fuse with townies in season 6?

Do you think Steven will fuse with townies in season 6?

Why is Steven Universe taboo but people can make other shitty threads.

Oh i thought generals were on hiatus my bad.

Sorry i really didnt know plus im new been here like 3 weeks.

I think the only townies he has a deep enough emotional connection to fuse with are his dad and maybe Sadie

Lars hates hin, the Cool Kids don't understand him beyond just thinking he's a pretty nice guy, Ronaldo is too weeb to fuse with anyone other than his Ohime-Sama, Peedee is too into fries, and Onion is terrifying

>He thinks SU has gotten anywhere close to MLP-tier

Trips speaks the truth. Make the MLP-tier fans an hero and let the show fly under the radar.
Also
>whats the difference between a blue board a red board? Blue is SFW?

He will definitely fuse with Lars at some point after resolving their differences. Steven Universe is all about UNDERSTANDING. Besides, there's no god damned reason to name a character a stupid non-name like Lars if it isn't to smash it together with Steven and create a fusion named Stars.

Seriously, what kind of loser is named "Lars"? that's not a real name.

Steven is such a fusion slut.

He was raised by in a lesbian fusion slut commune

FUCK YOU

>An aesthetically pleasing design
>In Steven Universe
HAHAHA FAT FUCKING CHANCE!

It's his upbringing. Lets look at who he's got for role models:

A pearl who gets so thirsty to fuse she'll do pretty much anything up to and including straight up lying to her partner.

An amethyst who gets so excited to fuse into Alexandrite that she lost control of it and wrecked the beach.

A Ruby and Sapphire who think it's cool to remain fused all the time. I mean they just walk around like that. In public. And she propositioned Peridot who is clearly way way WAY younger.

And a human with a giantess fetish who's fusion lust was so extreme that he built a fucking illuminated dance floor to attempt to fuse with Rose. Without asking.

Steven will be incredibly lucky if he doesn't wind up fusing with strangers in a las vegas bus station bath room.

>>Seriously, what kind of loser is named "Lars"?
His real name is Laramie.

Yes, because that isn't even worse.

For fuck's sake.
The amount of newfags this show has brought in is astounding.

I blame Sup Forums.

Sup Forums memes and "culture" because trendy on tumblr a few years back, which got a lot of crossover between the two. Now the t/v/mblr types have gotten into SU, and have started migrating to Sup Forums, snatching pieces bits of the board despite having little understanding of it which they can package and display to their fellow tumblrites, like some grand explorer returning from an expedition, and getting cred points for being so "Sup Forumsntrarian" and post-ironic compared to their fellow tumblrtards.

Oh, how I hate them!

You can't just fuse with random people, that's how you get sexually transmitted disea-I mean corruption.

He'll fuse with ALL of them at once, creating some bloated, multicultural abomination that is magically attractive for no raisin. Voiced by Lena Dunham.

did anyone play "Inside"?

His final form will be when he fuses with greg

Murdercock drill break?

Steven + Pearl , When ?!

What would happen if Steven fused with Greg? He already looks almost like a clone of a younger Greg.

I really dont think his social links are high enough for that

test

In the finale Steven will fuse with the entire town.

That shit will look horrible.

>In the finale Steven will fuse with the entire universe

KEEP IT IN THE GENERAL FAGGOT