What is going to happen to Laura after Death of X?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1661997#search=x-23
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also Mutant cheesecake thread

Where's the magik at my fellow mutie lovers

nothing, she has a storyline called enemy of the state II coming up

>What is going to happen to Laura after Death of X?

It's already happened, and is happening.
Cyclops is reported dead in current continuity and Death of X follows Cyclops, that much we know, so it's obviously a flashback story that takes place in those 8 missing months after SecretWars3.
Laura didn't really change that much from before and after the whole 8-months later thing, costume and colloquialisms be damned.

She's gonna be the breeder for Inhumans

sauce?

She was made in a lab to be an assassin, female assassins would be used to seduce some targets before they kill, getting preggers would be detrimental so the scientists that made her probably made it so she cant get knocked up.

IT'S NOT RAPE IF IT'S A MUTANT

THE ONLY GOOD MUTANT IS A RAPED MUTANT

>one of the tape pasties isn't a 23
6/10

Real mutants only, you fucking test-tube genocide

Seriously though, what was the point of making her and Quicksilver not Magneto's kids?

It's purely spite, they're still kept out of video games and merchandise anyway.

Literally movies and that's it.

I hope she and Wiccan becomes Cthon's eldritch fuck-puppets

I'm pretty sure that Cthon is dead, removed from existence in fact.

>tfw I hate filthy muties
>tfw i joined anti mutant hate groups

I fucking love mutie cheesecake thread

With the Strange movie coming out, odds are that Chthon being dead won't last if he gets a reference or plays a big part. Assuming you're right and he actually is dead in comics atm.

Right, sure, gotcha.
Ask Thanos how definitive that is.

So let's see, the reality warping magic girl who is then isn't a mutant, and isn't then is then isn't Magneto's kid, and isn't then is then isn't then...(?) uh, using "Chaos magic" um...
THAT reality warper is the one who suddenly conforms to the short-term needs of Marvel?
I'm SHOCKED.

I hope her kids aren't actually hers, just to further convolute the Maximof family tree

Like, instead they're related to Vision somehow

It'd be hilarious

Well if we're going for hilarious...

I hope one of Wanda's kids is impregnated by the alternate future timeline child of Nate Grey, and is then kidnapped into a demonic hell dimension and the baby is raised by Madelyne Pryor in magic time so that they can come back as a fully adult villain in the very next issue.
( God, I hated reading X-Men in the '90s! )

FUCK OFF WINGBAT!

Cute.

either keep on as ANW or get folded into some shitty teambook, I'd wager Champions

>Scarlet Witch
>mutant

My dreams for after the Death of X is that the O5 finally go back to their own time, it turns out that Laura's new personality is due to the deal that she made with Mephisto to save Julian and Logan's soul and this team comes back together.

Back to what she does best

Context of that pic?

>My dreams for after the Death of X is that the O5 finally go back to their own time,

It's been five years. Please let it go, for your own well being.

All this filthy mutant scum... HUMAN RIGHTS ARE FOR HUMANS!

A mysterious being appears before you and offers you a deal:

Magik will become more important than ever! She'll be in more of the magic/cosmic stuff partnering with Dr Strange as his one day successor, and can even appear in the MCU!

In exchange she will be revealed to not actually be a mutant, her abilities are entirely through magic and her link to limbo.

Do you accept?

Is she getting raped in that picture?

But Carnage is his new boy toy.

I can't. They don't belong here. They have never belonged here. They need to go. Forever. I don't care how or why, I just want them god.

Oh god, I think I know how Johns felt about Lanterns who were not Jordan. Fuck Bendis, Aaron, Hopeless and Waid for making me feel like this.

>its been over a decade since x-men became unsalvagable.
That long huh.

A decade Dubs user? Nah. Second Coming was awesome as hell, for an X-Event and Curse was a decent one as well. Age of X I wish they could have done more with because the idea was pretty good.

It's only since Schism (Craig and Yost's departure and Aaron's entrance) that the X-Men have been heading down the shitter. I mean, as much as I dislike Fraction, quite a bit of his post Dark X-Men, Utopia work was not bad.

You tempt me, dear mysterious being

here ya go - rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1661997#search=x-23

Any Hellion r63?

I'd even venture to say that Schism/Regenesis was good. I enjoyed WatXM for the first 20 or so issues, but it did start to spin its wheels a bit too much.
AvX was really what gutted us.
Benis bringing the O5 back really was the final nail in the coffin. It just spat in the face of half a decade, really even longer, of cohesive storytelling.

TeenJean villain with Hope btfo'ing her when?

I was expecting more Wingbat mentions in this thread given the OP. Then I found out that he literally has a site collecting all his commissions.

could always just photoshop a visor on his face

>Wingbat is an OC (Original Character) which I created when I started commissioning stories that demanded more than the anonymous males or floaty dicks that are often used in art commissions. I didn’t have that one canon character that I “shipped” Laura with, so it seemed like the best solution, and it also came with the bonus of being a character I had control over and could create stories around that would never get undermined by what Marvel was doing.
>He started out with just a barebones bio/profile that gave an insight into his personality and background, and then I invited the writers I commissioned to drop him into their stories and develop him further. Physically he’s described as being 5’11” with dark hair and grayish blue eyes, and while different artists have drawn him quite differently, his “look” has homogenized over time. At one point he was also given a tattoo referencing his X-Men codename “Wingbat”, which is best described as batwings with an X in the middle.
>Going a bit more into detail, his real name is Christian Aangher, although friends usually just call him Chris. He’s European, the X-men being a global unit, but is fluent in English although sometimes there’s the slightest hint of an unplaceable accent. I sometimes allow commissioned artists and writers freedom to give him a mutant power that they’d like to play around with so it’s not set in stone. So far, though, he usually has the mutant ability to change his size.
>Wingbat was intentionally made out to not be too powerful or influential as I don’t enjoy over-the-top “Mary Sue” characters and underdog/fish-out-of-water stories are much more interesting anyway. As a result, he usually appears as a fairly new student, rather anonymous in the grand scheme of the X-Men, to the point that you could almost imagine him being one of the low-profile students that never really get to do anything in the comics or movies.