Who was actually in the wrong here?

Who was actually in the wrong here?

mein dubloons

The Producer, it's their job to find out what you can and can't say to a guest and relay it to a host.

(You) for posting it again.

The .45

Jonah. Sexual rejection and humiliation is nature's punishment for being a fatty.

Woman for opening her mouth without being asked

Jonah ffs, anyone who thinks it's her fault for hrutibg his fee fees doesn't get to complain the next time reddit gets triggered about some trivial shit. It's a light hearted joke and you're on a chat show, lighten up you fat jew

It's his punishment for being a hack. Can you imagine a real comedian being shutup like this? Quick-witted omebacks is their job.

it's was translated, probably poorly like in a robot voice so it probably didn't come across as a joke, but still Jonah is a millionaire and famous and she's a literal who. Harden the fuck up Jonah

>tfw you realize Ornella roasted him because she knew he'd get healthier and lose weight

>At least I don't bleed from my vagina every month
Was it really that hard?

He should have just gone with

>Well, I'm sleeping with your wife.

Why can't american celebrities tolerate banter?

I know they may be revered as almost God-like in the US, but they should know when journeying to France that the culture there is different and that celebrities are seen as casual people like anyone else, that you can joke at if you wish.

For fuck's sake, even ScarJo said she loved living in Paris because she'd been treated like an average person there, as hadn't been coddled like she would've been in the US. She gets it. Why don't the rest?

>Why can't american celebrities tolerate banter?
I think it's because everything is scripted in US TV, even the banter.

>For fuck's sake, even ScarJo said she loved living in Paris because she'd been treated like an average person there

That was at the begining. But then she said the french are rude, she divorced and left Paris.

>LE ENNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIII
fuck off frogs.

you mean these dubloons?

>That was at the begining. But then she said the french are rude, she divorced and left Paris.

>she couldnt take the banter

the jews

>That was at the begining. But then she said the french are rude, she divorced and left Paris.

lmoa

>What is the most you've ever lost in a coin toss?

Jonah for being a fat witless loser

I went to geneva once how come french people all smell like shit?

Can someone explain what happened

Sup Forums got overrun by newfags like you, that's what happened.

Haha dude epic

this, as i aways point out in these threads he could've just brushed it off

>If i were in a room with leo and pitt you'd be the only one leaving

instead he exposed that he has some kind of weird Chris Farley complex about his weight and not being hot (Farley apparently hated that he wasn't the "pretty boy" in movies). It's even worse that he lost all that weight and got in to fashion all of the sudden.

You're just not that hot jonah, but you're rich af, just deal with it jesus christ.

>If i were in a room with leo and pitt you'd be the only one leaving
i don't get it

Genevans are filthy Hugenots. Not French!

Ben oui.

Bet it's that became paranoid that Millepied'd overshadow her with his talent. I mean one is a talent, world-famous ballet dancer. The other is some redundant B-movie actress.

>You see this sandwich? You see this sandwich? That sandwich costs more than your car. I made $9,000,000 last year. How much'd you make? You see, toots, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice gal? I don't give a shit. Good mother? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids.

Oh wait Hershlag is the one with Millepied. I don't know Scarlet's pretty boy ("Romain Dauriac") but still lucky brat.

>quick witted comebacks
>in a different language
He's a kike and deserves the oven, but you can't fault him for not coming up with a response when put on the spot by some frog cunt

POKIES

>TRUST ME if we were in a hotel bedroom with Leo and Pitt, you would be only one leaving girlfriend ;) ;)

Is this the chick that roasted jonah? What's her name?

>"You wouldn't have to ask me twice to leave. I don't wanna be in a foursome with Brad, he raped Corey Haim."

ornella fleury

its nicole zimmerman

Is all he said "so glad I came here to get ridiculed by the local weather girl"? that's not really that butthurt or upset. she did kind of insult her bigly. i hate that fat jew tho. him and seth rogan and the rest of them.

Probably his manager not warning him that the french don't care about stepping on your toes.

It was a decent comeback, but his eyes gave him away. Also, if he didn't cancel his press tour to go home and lose weight, he wouldn't have this meme.

>Also, if he didn't cancel his press tour to go home and lose weight, he wouldn't have this meme.

lol. guess it really got to him. probably the straw the broke the camel's back.