Got worse since they dont follow the books

What does Sup Forums say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJSvmMqK9ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Ed Sheeran cameo was the final straw for me.

yes

YAAAAASSSSSS

Enjoyable. Not as revolutionary as it once was, but still a good romp every week. I'm invested in the story now, and despite the decline in acting and script it's still a cut above a lot of alternate shows, so I'll probably watch it to the end.

Never read the books because they're shit and will probably never be finished.

Cersei is the new villan and she is fucking stupid!

Oi, my friends!

Anyone else feel sexual tension between Jon and Sanza? Or am I just fucked.

No you've just grown up and realised its just a bad show

Watch season 1 again

it was never revolutionary you fucking faggot

at this point i don't care anymore because George took too long.

It got bad once Tywin died and Tyrion left king's landing. The strength of the political intrigue has diminished greatly since the figures that add the most to that aspect of the show left. Tyrion might as well be dead seeing that he will never again be in a narrative environment where his characterization shines. The show is has transformed from a fictional depiction of medieval power politics into a predictable soap opera with the aesthetic and presentation of modern mythology story, with even less narrative moving parts than a wooden ruler.

This!

>90%
Stronk Women, Muh Slavery, Some plot thingy thats been talked about for 50 episodes.
>10%
Tits, Awesome deaths, Dragons

I still watch it cause the %10

Pretty much this.
Watch this and then compare it to anything recently, the difference is actually pretty surprising and stark.
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSvmMqK9ns

My main concern is that characters are just teleporting around randomly now like there's no actual distance between locations.

And the way the narrative is compressed there is no way of telling how much time passes between scenes or episodes.

And this is the same show where it took Ned half a season to get from Winterfell to King's Landing in S1.

Never watched a single episode.

AMA

>he show is has transformed from a fictional depiction of medieval power politics into a predictable soap opera with the aesthetic and presentation of modern mythology story
Very true, even then I wouldn't even place it soap opera tier. The ambiguous morals and personal motivations have been replaced by typical good vs evil where the show is written in a way that makes you root for fan favorite characters and hate what the writers depict as the villains. Remember how there were people rooting for different houses during the earlier seasons? That's practically impossible now.

where can I follow your blog?

WOMEN CAN BE SOLDIERS TOOO!!!!!!

>Remember how there were people rooting for different houses during the earlier seasons?

Nonsense.

From the get-go, even in the books, Starks are the good guys through and through.

Stannis in the show was portrayed as a bad guy of sorts pretty much from the start.

Lannisters were pricks from the start apart from Jaime and Tyrion who have a pragmatic streak to them.

Everyone else, more or less, was portrayed as a total prick.

You're confusing the show with the books where things were more nuanced, but even then the Starks are basically House Atreides of the setting and will get their just revenge no matter what.

but nobody knows who the fuck he is outside of bongland

If theres a ginger who isnt portrayed as a nerd or bad guy then its likely Ed Sheran.

>you have no cock xD
>i drink and know things xD
>*carcetti plotting in the background* xD
>norf remembers xD
>i will break the wheel xD
>le ice zombies marching towards the wall for 8000 years xD
>let's go murder them lmao

>he likes the cringeworthy dragons
pathetic

It would be glorious if the next time she tries to smack talk a grown lord someone just gets up, slaps her bitch face and tells her to finally shut the fuck up when adults are talking.

Why do all the non cucked characters have to die?

Its better then watching some bitch giving an emotional speech in front of a whole bunch of "men" for 8 minutes. I know theyre shit but its the only thing that breaks the crushing feminist boredom.

>I watch it for the tits
Brainlet virgins like you are the reason we constantly get sex sells bullshit instead of actual plot

The only ginger worth respecting.

WELL WHAT THE FUCK ELSE IS HAPPENING IN THE SHOW?!!

What book?

Winds may come in 2018... Or not.

That is the ONLY reason ANYONE watches Game of Thrones. They want to justify watching it for the tits and bums by saying OH BUT IT'S SO DEEP AND POLITICAL SHE SHAT AND SHAT TIL SHE COULD SHIT NO MORE.

If youre watching game of thrones for meaningful plot then theres something wrong with you.

What?

He had a number 1 hit song for like 8 or 10 weeks, broke or tied the record.

Speak for yourself, you can't deny that there was an actual story in the early seasons.
Granted by now it's nothing but a feminist fuckfest but the political King's Landing shenanigans were pretty entertaining before it was all dumbed down in favor of a broader audience.

Admit it, the story was never good enough to bither watching. The only reason the shows still going is because of tits and marketing.

admit it, its only gone downhill since the pilot

HOW CAN THEY FOLLOW THE BOOKS WHEN THE FAT MAN DOESN'T WRITE

>Faggit writing
Its all to make his books longer and to be easier to write, the real good shit is Hatchet

Admit you were watching it for the boobs

>season 1
>20 year old robb has to literally maim a guy to get his bannermen to follow him

>season 7
>5 year old girl screams stupid shit and everyone loves her because women are just as good as men you know :^)

Really makes you think.

Just be glad we got a couple of good seasons, it could very easily have been trash right from the start.

I hope you enjoyed the series. Spring will literally never come out.

It will come out a few months after he croaks. They'll get some ghost writer in to fire it out like Brandon Sanderson did with wheel of time, which was also never going to end.

I thought this may be the case but if you go back and watch scenes from season 1 and compare the dialogue yeah it's gotten much much worse. That's undeniable.

The times when Littlefinger explained stuff in front of 2 naked whores are long over.

don't care. it's just another tv series that helps pass the time.

Tbh I'd conscript women too in this situation. You can use them as nurses, runners, force them to make arrows, clean your shit etc since you'll need any man you can find to actually fight. I'd conscript children too. Also give a few who aren't retarded a bow and make them shoot wights.

IIRC in the books, one of the ruined forts is dedicated to (wildling)women so they don't distract men and get raped.

It took him 2 episodes you faggot.

Anyway, some episodes happen in 1 night (like Blackwater), other take several days (most), and other take months (Winds of Winter).

If you can understand that you may actually enjoy the show a little bit. If not, just quit since you should have stopped at season 1.

It was. Big budget fantasy television show with leading British actors, had only ever been done in film otherwise, and even then only in LOTR really. Spearheaded the trend of TV shows replacing films as the leading form of 'mature' entertainment for the adult audience.

Are you retarded? Check the billboards in America

Dont be retarded. Big budget mature shows have been a thing since long before got. They just took it to a retarded level.

Name some where the budget went on production value and not on the actors salaries