Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJRyUddJids
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah no shit, we win our wars

>what is Vietnam
>what is Korea
>what is Afghanistan
>what is Iraq

Burgerfat here, I loved this piece of British Propaganda. The eternal anglo marches on.

Americans won in Iraq and Korea.

amazing cognitive dissonance

>I just found out who Scott Adams is:The post.

The stopped communism from spreading into South Korean and got rid of Saddam, both of which were the primary objectives of each conflict.

American here. Thought it was topkino 10/10, and anglo-pilled to the max, albeit, I did have the thought leaving the theater,"How did brits go from THIS, to the modern bongs, letting their country become overrun by muzzies?"

Felt a whole lot of pity, and felt bad for these men who gave their lives for nothing, to be honest.

Well the primary objective of Dunkirk was to get 70,000 soldiers killed/captured and waste billions and they succeeded so shut the fuck up.

This. The theater I saw it in was half full of minorities and they thought it was boring.

get some taste you inbred apes

Yikes, I'm guessing you are British? Honestly, the film reminded me that I have the wrong impressions of Brits as an American. I.e. the sophisticated, ostentatious, pompous socialite that you see on Downton Abbey. Don't get me wrong: I know that's not accurate of all brits, nor did I ever watch that show, but being from the states, it's sorta how you picture british people from a young age onward. Nevertheless, this film was a real wake-up call as to how the majority of the British population USED to be: a proud, yet silent, stoic people, who always had your back.

Like I said, listening to the masterful Zimmer score right now, and it's a real shame England has become what is currently is.

>the brits always have your back
Eternal perifidous strikes again

Hey another defensive shill thread with the tired talking points of america vs britian.

Could women understand it though?

>"How did brits go from THIS, to the modern bongs, letting their country become overrun by muzzies?"

You took the Sup Forums pill. This isn't actually the case.

Let me tell you about your country

>how the majority of the British population USED to be: a proud, yet silent, stoic people, who always had your back.

I guess this is what happens when you learn all your history through fucking movies lmao

You're so fucking obvious, you're repeating yourself from multiple threads now.

Dunkirk was entirely a German fuck-up, did the movie present it like that?

> shot with IMAX Film camera

well shit there were to muzzies cunts in the cinema eating popcorn and texting in their fucking iphone 7

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think there are plenty of people in the US who will understand it, maybe not at first (depending on their knowledge of history) but I think more so after watching it.

Americans also won in Vietnam.

Every battle until 1973 was won. After the Paris Peace Accords of 1973 they pulled out. The South Vietnamese lost in 1975.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJRyUddJids

The black french soldier made me laugh.

go back to your containment board Sup Forums. By that point in the war France had called up their colonial troops from Africa to try and throw numbers against the Germans, and in the movie only two were shown and they were actually African-black.

The primary objective of the war of 1812 was to stop American expansion into Canada, which we did so Britain won the war of 1812.

Yes and no.

We aren't over run by muslims, but to say that minorities don't have significant socio-political leverage over us is stupid.

Bull hockey. The US declared war on GB, not the other way round, to stop their impressment of US citizens into Royal Navy service. They succeeded, so the US won.

This movie had scaling issues with it. There were only around 100 visible dudes ever standing on the beach and it was confusing to understand what the "patriotic" or miraculous moment was of the film since we only ever saw like 10 or so civilian boats show up to pick up the 30 or 40 people we were ever looking at.

Not only that, but the evacuation took weeks. This movie made it out to seem like it took a day.

The more I think about this movie, the more I remember why Nolan movies are so irritating.

Nowhere near like what you imply. You're assuming that vocal people are making a difference.

>85324839
kek

But the british mentality is bullshit. Brits are too scared of their own emotions, their own passions. Why would you ever want to be like that? Its autism.

You declared war in the most belligerent of ways, by invading Canada.

We didn't care what you wanted, but we were going to go in that war to defend Canada, which we of course did.

>You're assuming that vocal people are making a difference.
And they aren't?

>Be a non-Brit
>Assume what British repression is
>Get it wrong

We aren't scared of our own emotions and passions, just as we aren't scared of the idea of a flame.
But what we are scared of is a flame becoming a fire, and we worry about the people who will die if a fire starts.

Well in 1818 Britain ceded a lot more Canadian territory to the US than it gained, and then more in 1846. So who's the winner now?

What the fuck does that mean

Sure under one favourable interpretation of that idea but mine is just as valid an interpretation. Not every brit is a noble galliant knight. A lot of them are just cowards.

Id rather be over enthusiastic than a coward.