fucking nazi

For Germany.

No, for me

He wasn't a SS

Cuck

>Make an anti-nazi movie
>All the Jews are savages and the Nazis are nice and likeable
Wew lad

Funny that this jewmovie showed the germans as pretty decent, while the jews are murderous beasts

For England

its almost like that was the point of the movie

>implying the army didn't also kill jews

that was the point
people come in to see nazis get killed but then they get humanized and now the audience feels bad when they actually start killing nazis

Why did Nazi's die in such a hilarious fashion IRL, friends?

I used to let the rumble pack vibrate on my nuts

Well duhhh, I wonder what he meant by this

Kino.

gas the kikes race war now

The theater scene also mirrors the actual audience cheering for gratuitous violence.

he did nothing wrong

>SS sends teenagers to France
>they surrender
>manlet Canadian cucks beat the shit out of them to feel better about their missing inches

Really aktivats the almönds

>implying being a savage is bad in taranigger's mind

Nah, he's the guy that thing extreme violence is okay if you're "the good guy"

For germany, Shultz?

literally did nothing wrong

But there's no definitive proof that THIS officer killed any jews, many soldiers, including officers, were very critical of killing jews. You don't get a medal of bravery for that, killing an officer without proof is the same as mass murdering jews for no good reasons and somehow it makes it "okay", why not pick a SS officer at least? It would've make much more sense.

But no, in the jewish world of Hollywood, being a German soldier during WWII makes you a nazi, without any proof needed.

canadians are little bitches

MEIN GOTT, LUK AT ZE TIME

nice dubs

for you

Those poor innocent SS teenagers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardenne_Abbey_massacre

>wiki

I did Nazi that coming

see justice4germans isnt a source.

That was pretty much the point of the movie. It was to show that Germans in the nazi regime, even soldiers, weren't automatically horrible monsters but today's media treats them as such.
Nazi uniform? You're allowed to kill them in horrific ways and today's audience is supposed to suppress its empathy because "hurrnazis"
The movie was meant to evoke this empathy and show that sweeping judgments are not appropriate under any circumstances.
You can have a hateboner for Tarantino all you want this isn't just meant to be a simple revenge fantasy which accidentally had people feel bad for nazis.

>For ingman James

>thinks being a "nice guy" entitles him to sex
He's a Fedora tipping dweeb.

ITT

For Germany, Hans?

He was autistic, he wasn't going to rape shosana, but wanted her to be honest in that she used him and wasn't even slightly appreciative. Shosana is too caught up in her revenge to notice his humanity and that he is just a foolish love struck boy and has been through hell like her until it's too late and that he now sees her as a treacherous jewess and shoots her.

she should have been more forthright

What am I looking at here?

>>All the Jews are savages and the Nazis are nice and likeable
???

SUPERIOR GERMAN ENGINEERING

>source is some butthurt leaf
yeah that's totally not made up

>implying they didn't deserve it

Maple nigger FUCK OFF

>thirsty =/= autistic

When will this meme end?

spooky knowing u share this shithole with 47 year-old alimony-bound "males"

Scores her a big paying gig with high level german brass for her mediocre theatre. She doesn't even thank him once.
Yeah he should have just told her to fuck off and left.

Footage from Villers-Bocage by the looks of it.

He deserved so much better.

I hate that bitch. ;__;

He even inadvertently helped her with her revenge fantasy and she can't even be pleasant with him.

He was trying to rape a girl

He was lecturing her about manners and using him. She's an ungrateful roastie

everything in that pic is correct tho

I was hoping they'd kiss just before they died

oh wow, a useful idiot shitskin, participating in a psyop designed with the purpose of driving people away from powerful forces of memetic warfare, popularized and spread by Sargoy of Cuckad!

WTF I HATE PRIMORDIAL CHAOS GODS NOW

you know what else? the Korean comfort women were asking for it, faggot.

No apologies. Truth will out, kike lover.

Just Sup Forums retardation. Nazis didnt du nuffin so any act of violence or torture against them is "Savagery". Their belief is "Fuck oppressing the weak, revenge is truly the evil thing". The funny thing is, if the shoes were reversed, they'd be cheering the Germans killing the evil Jews who oppressed them. Of course those idiots deny that the Holocaust existed.

Fuck you nippernigger

>tfw plebs on Sup Forums still don't understand the point of this scene
How can a Tarantino movie of all things go over your head

For the Master.

>women
>think they're entitled to attention and nice things just because they are
>not paying back by giving pusy