Only good part of the movie

>Only good part of the movie
>Only funny character that was actually a good adaptation
>Gets the least screen time
DEFEND THIS

>Gets the least screen time
Katana and Croc had less screen time.

I feel like Scott Eastwood's character should have been cut, and all his junk be given to Katana instead.

Fuck Australia

him booking it with his beer the moment he thought he was free of the bomb was the only time in the movie I was intentionally amused

If they were to give Boomer all the screen time he deserves, the movie would last longer than all 3 Extended LotR movies back to back.

I might be wrong, but I swear he threw 3 boomerangs max

>Captain boomer throws a boomerang at the big bad
>Big bad holds captain down
>Boomerang didn't come back and smack her
FUCK THAT 0/10

You are right. Captain Boomerang was treated like shit like a low tier villain but he is actually pretty strong in comics.

What is really amazing is this is after they added more Boomerang scenes

>Captain Boomerang was treated like shit
that's part of the point of his character, though.

And then they completely ruin it with him just being part of the team in the next shot.

And they really could/should have made him more of a cunt.

And some payoff for the stuffed animal would have been nice.

Captain Knife might have been a more appropriate name.

Just make the boomerang and katana buddy cop movie, Warner, and I'll forgive you.

>No scene where Boomerang keeps tossing out boomerangs, catching them as they come back, and throwing them again resulting in room full of spinning death
Trash

>flash fags

I was expecting this too then NOPE

This is perhaps the worst post I have ever seen

Supposedly you could see some stilen loot stashed in the unicorn when it stabbed.

>Only good part of the movie
Katana's belly.

>good
>suicide squad

Did you watch the same film as me?

Best I can tell he is a walking continuity error.

He just seemed to pull out a wad of cash that saved him when he got hit.

>Another good part
Katana's ass

>Yet another good part
Katana's tits

Aparently there was a scene of him going back, but it was cut.
That's what you get when you hire a TRAILER COMPANY to edit your movie.

Guys, guys, guys
You're ALL correct

>He didn't even get join me day dream

Katana is pure sex.

We need to seperate the wheat from the chaff.
Susi Skwad 2 should just be Katana and Boomerang.

Eastwood
Slipknot
Katana
And even Joker Could have all been cut.

Someone explain to me why he even WAS in the movie

>Okay guys we need a team of people that can go in and kill meta humans without us taking the blame for it in case people don't like us killing them

>okay a dude that can shoot fire
>okay a half man half lizard dude what else

>crazy girl with a baseball bat, dude that really likes boomerangs, couple of guys that know how to shoot well, chick with a sword

What threat could they possibly pose against Superman? Or Flash? Or Aquaman? Or Green Lantern? Or Wonder Woman? Or even Batman?

Fanservice really.

Unironically laughed at everything he did.

DC casting has been hit or miss, but the Jai Courtney, Margot Robbie and Will Smith casts were perfect in this film.

Really all it does is make the film more frustrating at the end of the day though. I think in the right context this all could have worked, and worked great, but David Ayer was just a terrible choice. He is an R rated director and not much of a writer, s9 this shit was doomed from the start

Imagine how much better it wouldve been if the film was framed from the bar scene at the end. Like we are introduced to them as they are preparing for a suicidal final battle, and the film keeps flashing back to what happened before.

Katana's sword could actually kill Superman if we're going with the 'Superman is weak against magic' thing from the comics.

The problem is that the Suicide Squad shouldn't be doing that shit. That's not their thing.

>Katana
What kind of faggot would cut Katana?

I want to but he doesn't exist. :(

Will Smith sells tickets, Jai Courtney does not.

>Implying Harley isn't a dangerous criminal
>implying Boomer isn't any less effective than green arrow
>implying Deadshot isn't nearly superhuman in his aim
>implying Slipknot isn't the strongest one
That first nation Nigga was caught trying to strangle wonder woman.

>Boomerang
>Not coming back to ya

REMOVE MAIZE

They knew he went up against Flash and survived, they say that in the movie you fucking retard

Superman!...oh yes..( ._.)

Honestly if anything, they should've made Captain Boomerang way more impressive than he was in the movie. Instead of just a dude who throws boomerangs well and has a few special boomerangs, they really should've given him an impressive action scene with them. Make him Deadshot with boomerangs, which he already is in the comics, and far more powerful than that, since his boomerangs can be crazy powerful.

>DC casting has been hit or miss, but the Jai Courtney, Margot Robbie and Will Smith casts were perfect in this film.
Will Smith I'd argue wasn't the perfect casting at all. Like I feared, he basically just plays Will Smith. While entertaining, he's nothing like Floyd Lawton in the comics.

Honestly aside from that, the casting really was pretty good.

> be bellyfag
This was the only thing I cared about by the time the movie ended. Watched belly, then went home and cuddled gf's belly

Fuck no. Boomerbutt is not ultra competent. He's good but mostly he survives on being lucky and a real cunt. The only thing he should've had is more lines, specifically racist remarks.

He's always been really damn good at actually throwing boomerangs though. Like, real good.

Why didn't he? I know this was "Will & Margot THE MOVIE (ft suicide squad)" but still it drove me crazy

Don't forget all that screentime given to Rick Flagg, I guess so we could see Joel Kinnaman's worst performance of his career in full view.

>DEFEND THIS

there is nothing to defend, even if you liked the movie, this is not the original cut, this movie has been butchered by execs and everyone knows this, which is why criticism is kinda redundant with a movie that has been made worse on purpose before release.

Was shocked I actually enjoyed a Jai Courtney performance in a movie.

Maybe he should do more comedy instead of trying to be 'generic action hero' all the time.

They should have cut out Flagg's shitty dream and thrown Boomer's in. We don't need a reminder about Flagg and June's romance subplot yet again and Diablo being the one to break free from the spell himself would have been more dramatic.

>le dirty scummy fun guy
Generic.

They didn't give you time to hate him.

The squad doesn't work unless it's in a world brimming with super powered freaks. The US government sends them in for shaddy ass jobs that they can't be seen doing and if anyone wonders what they're doing they can wave it off as "It's just Supervillians doing some Supervillian shit"

>Only funny character that was actually a good adaptation
sorry what? From what we were given Flagg, Katana, Croc, Waller, Harley, Deadshot (In some regards) and others were all in character, its literally the most comic accurate cape comic film ever barring watchmen.

Only ones not in character were the terrible trio and slipknot

I'm Australian if that helps?

Will Smith carried the whole movie though

They should have cut all of them in one sword stroke like mowing the lawn.

>Only ones not in character were the terrible trio and slipknot

Wait what? Where the fuck was the Terrible Trio? Only place I can think of is maybe they were part of Joker's henchmen and I missed it?

But Eastwood dies. At least she lives.

I thought it was hilarious when he popped right back in.

Reminder that he only threw 4 boomerangs in the movie:

>his introduction at the diamond store
>to distract Katana
>the drone/camera boomerang
>explosive boomerang in the final fight

Do you have that newspaper article that printed a cast photo with CIA shopped in?

nobody gives a shit

>they were part of Joker's henchmen and I missed it?
Spot on brother they were part of the arkham break out you can clearly see Vulture shark and fox for about 30 seconds.

Who mows a lawn in one stroke?

>Captain Bogan was a pretty cool guy