Sopranos

I'm on S02E04
I don't see why people rate this anywhere near Breaking Bad or The Wire. Does it magically get better later on and should I continue watching?

It's good, not great.

sick bate mate

Mad men shits on everything else ever created so who cares

On my last rewatch I started with season 4.

Muuuuch more enjoyable.

Also, skip the Dr. Melfi scenes---they fuck up the pacing bigly.

Kiiiiiill yourself.

Ah yes, Sopranos troll.

S2 is the worst one
>Breaking Bad
>The Wire
Never mind. Maybe Reddit is more your speed.

It could have been one of my favourite shows, but has too many irritating characters.

I have no idea why people rare Breaking Bad though. It's just straight up boring, and becomes beyond silly.

I don't know anything about Star Wars. Can somebody explain why he keeps getting shopped into it?

Saw this last night and jumped a foot into the air.

Can we get some season ranking orders? Season 6 is looking really strong so far, just a bit of blur and hard to discern on the highs and low of the show.

S4 > S6 > S5 > S1 > S3 > S2

Who do you find irritating and why? I could see some of the performances and their face value become tiresome and irritating. But pretty much every character with worthwhile screen time are given interesting and unique arcs that explore a variety of ideas, justifying their existence for the most part.

Just skip the dream sequence episodes.

If you wanna talk about the sopranos so bad, just actually do it.

>Who do you find irritating and why?
Not him but all S1 I wanted to punch AJ. Chubby little fucker with a chip on his shoulder.
He's not as bad in S2 for some reason.

I usually hate every scene involving Carmela, Meadow, AJ, basically everything that involves Tony's stupid family, but I understand why it's there.

who gives a fuck what are you watching currently and how high you rate it, fuck off and die.

1=2=3=4=5=6A=6B

the wire>mad men>sopranos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>breaking bad

>Can't empathize or enjoy above average written and theme'd drama that doesn't involve mobsters breaking legs

Carmella going to paris and having an existential crisis, her realizing there are many walks in life and that she isn't necessarily the centre of the world. Things coming full circle as she can begin to relate to tony and how he feels more so was very strong for me.

>I don't see why people rate this anywhere near Breaking Bad
What he said.

>not enjoying the carmela scenes
>not wanting a carmela wife

pleb

she's perfect, and very well acted

i bet you didn't hate skylar in bb too

correct. breaking bad is best.

Jesus fuckin christ

test

dream

Bruh, Mad Men is a slog

maybe because Breaking Bad is just plain dumb?

look at that spacing