Unsounded

I'd be happy about Quigley finally getting his comeuppance if everything wasn't going to hell around him and Duane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VD9LJFkqiWo
casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch01/ch01_01.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes I wonder how Matty isn't a pouty mess after being around Quigley all the time.

Like it or not, this happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=VD9LJFkqiWo

I honestly don't care.

Well, at least he liked it.

Boo's gonna fuck Rahm's spider up, calling it now

So is it really gonna take Duane saving his life for Quigley not to be a total dick to him?

>Implying Quigley is going to change after Duane saves his life.

>implying that Quigley's life will be saved

Yeah, worst thing that can happen is that the fandom grows a little.

>Quigley dies
>Duane adopts Matty
I see nothing wrong with this.

Wow his voice is a lot more annoying than I remember it being.

> best dad in centuries
nothing wrong indeed

Looks like Rahm wasn't expecting Quigley to bring (or accept) backup. Time to watch Duane brute force his way past the laundry list of dirty tricks I assume are about to pop up.

If growing means "getting readers who also watch Linkara videos" I'd rather the fanbase didn't grow.

I'm thinking Rham is about to get his shit wrecked. Would you bring your A-game against something you dismissed as a mere construct not a few hours ago? He's got no idea the world of hurt about to come down on him.

Yeah, the new kind of fans from Tumblr who find the comic problematic and sexist and needs to be changed to cater to them.

I can't believe anyone still pays attention to this twat.

This is going to be fucking fun. Duane is probably super mad.

Aw yiss, finally another proper wright battle.

I doubt Rahm knows what kind of trouble he's in fighting Duane.
how do Rahm's legs work?

Quigley please lay off on the banter. I feel like this has happened to him more than a few times

They work like regular people legs, just that they're invisible.
Think Phantom Limb from Venture Brothers.

I'm really excited for the next page. I hope she dumps them

>Malidictus5 hours ago
>Having read into the webcomic some more, I can say it's gross and unpleasant. Far worse than the opening chapter, in fact. Pass.

Fucking normies.

Dude is about to prove just how alive he is.
Is Bastion going to show up and drop more rhymes about not underestimating Duane?

Kind of sad how one of the major reasons behind Rahm's efforts was to try and save the town which is now being razed and its population slaughtered as a direct result of Bastion's actions.

Rahm really didn't anticipate Duane being there, did he even know he could do pymary, let alone was a tacit?

yes

Oh of course, I dont know how I forgot this page, I need to reread everything

Uh, hello, what is this comic about? I hear it's good.

So who attacked Bastion on that page?

I'm not sure. At first I thought Duane cast one last spell given his hand but I think the green is from Bastion casting his revival magic or whatever.

Maybe Duane's brother?

Adventures of Tailed Brat and Writing Rited Wright Wight in a world full of scummy people and good art

Weird lion-tailed girl and her zombie wizard bodyguard making their way through a fantasy-type world. It's riddled with government conspiracies, supernatural tomfoolery, and the most horrendous of atrocities.

casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch01/ch01_01.html

Wouldn't Rahm have heard them talking?
Seems like he would be paying attention to things like that before an ambush.

Given his comment about Adeliers being dangerous, it was probably Lemuel.

Background noise of Ethelmilk being razed likely drowned it out.

Why do I get the feeling that Lem had no idea about the plans for Duane's resurrection?

I always thought that was his spirit separating from his body before Bastion magic-stapled 'em back together.

I bet he knew about the assassination, but not the necromancy plot. So he flipped shit when he heard about how soon-to-be-zombie brother and tried to rescue him from Bastion's plans.

I just noticed Bastion refers to Duane as a "creature" and a "rare material". The dude's a fucking sociopath.

Your shit is fucked now, black tongue.

Pretty much. He's a mad scientist, so he views Duane just like all such men view people wrapped up in their work.

>the only person aside from a rat tailed thug who believes Duane is a person is the crazy mage who made him the way he is
>and only because he wants it to be true so he can be right

Duane needs more friends.

Pretty sure it's this, yeah.

>it's gross and unpleasant.

What a fucking girly-girl

I dunno, Rahm's a paranoid Black Tongue cunt who thinks Ethelmilk is "his city," I bet he's filled his house with tons of dirty tricks.

I still think Duane's gonna kick his ass, but I wouldn't put it past Bastion to suddenly teleport in and fuck things up.

Can anyone explain why there is so much pedophilia in this comic?

And what's with all the niggers?

because the main characters are a priest and a loli?

>tfw no ashley gf

Matty seems to want to be Duane's friend.

To be fair, Matty wants to be friends with almost anyone.

Please, like Ashley is going to listen to their bitching.

Does ashley go to conventions?
what does she look like?

She looks like a 14 year old girl.

With a tail?

They say her appearance changes depending on who's looking at her.

No!

Good
the more that normalfags don't like it the less likely that Ashley sells out.

hot

No, not a hot 14 year old girl.

>He's never given a name this chapter...but goes by the name Duane.
Are you kidding me?

>not a hot 14 year old girl
I don't understand.

>Are you kidding me?
What? It's true.

>we want the pedo and foot fag audience

He says that his name is not said in the first chapter (it is) and then immediately says that his name is Duane.

His name is said at the start of chapter 2, not in chapter 1.