Whats next for cara "boxofficebomb" delameme?

whats next for cara "boxofficebomb" delameme?

More cocaine

my vagina

Jesus Christ she's so fucking ugly....

That's what happens when you do a line after every take

hot ones

She'll probably be the next Bond girl.

>MGM executives have been impressed by her performance in Luc Besson’s Valerian and are talking about her starring opposite '007 — as an equal. A movie studio source in London shared with Mirror that “they feel she could play a fierce spy working alongside the main protagonist. who of course can play both sides. This role would not be arm candy, but a kick ass strong character.”

Did valerian bomb? It looked good

this is such bs

does anyone have any pics of cara crying that i can add to my collection?

Completing her transition into a woman

And after this they'll probably transition her into being the next James Bond, period. (Don't call her "Jane" Bond. She's James.)

Christ she's so fucking ugly, though. What is it with these ugly mutant girls that every once in a while get thrown at the culture like "SEE SHE'S REALLY PRETTY THIS IS WHAT PRETTY LOOKS LIKE NOW OK REALLY"

EvilAngel

Nepotism, she is a relative of the director of Vogue

This bitch is so damn ugly, how can she be famous

a shitton of money

She'd look perfectly fine if she just went and plucked her eyebrows.

Can't wait until her nose caves in

>snorting your coke

lol

thats her moneymaker

And didn't look like a ugly tranny in general

Who injects cocaine?

>Did valerian bomb? It looked good

Estimated to make $16 million opening weekend, for a movie that cost $200+ million to produce and likely another $50-80 million to promote.

Unless this is super popular in Europe and China, it will be a monumental box office bomb.

I'm pretty positive the eyebrows are what makes her look like an ugly tranny.

Her mannish face, disgusting body and leathery skin contribute to that too

Helga in the new Hey Arnold Jungle movies

dat ugly nose

She looks like Skip

She'll be like Amy Schumer where in spite of being box office poison she'll keep on getting work because producers like her.

>because producers like her money

Literally 5 / 10 even lower with those tattoos.

I'm ok with this, I want to see her getting destroyed by a White cis actor

>tfw bond girl becomes term for token Mary Sue that absorbs unnecessary amounts of screen time while kicking Bond's ass instead of just being a hot chick for Bond to fuck

her problem is not playing enough unlikeable characters.

everyone hates her, she should be capitalising on that and just play herself in movies where shes playing the villains daughter or some shit

she'll make people hate her so much they'll like her again because they think its 'good acting' or some shit

>this is considered a supermodel in 2017

Bitch looks like a Dark Crystal character.

Uncanny

who is that

Alice poster

giv cocaine-brezhnev gf

based

Nah her eyebrows are her one redeeming feature imo

the best money can buy

At least you could get like, five german people to fart into a funnel with her mouth at the end.

Brat 2: Brat in America

I wish Nike still sold those Jordan crossovers

The left's cancer has spread so far that even people who dismiss them are using their made up bullshit terms. "cis" it's called normal you degenerate shit.

You start over by making everything, complete nonsense.

You can freebase it, apparently that is way more intense also people do inject it sometimes with heroin

>big bushy eyebrow
>tranny looking
>chimp nose
>skinny shrew
>evil in the eye
looking bitch, makes muh dick soft.