Lady Gaga

What do you think of Golden Globe winner actress Lady Gaga's acting? She was able to score a GG with her FRIST acting gig, imagine when she gets experienced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdxyVnJMg64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is still around?
I though she left the industry.

Her new movie with Bradley Cooper is coming out next year.

ehhh I think nobody cares about her anymore.

Would like to see some 6'4 stud creampie her on camera.

She's a good singing . Wish she didn't make dance music for faggots
Kind of a bad actress though really. Very limited range
Weird face but I'd spend days eating her ass like it was an all you can eat buffet

Are you one of those autists who wishes she would go back to classical style when you don't even listen to the genre because you're an indiecuck?

What body type is this? I'm into it.

classic voluptuous body

shame she is insane

the best kind

I've fapped to her quite a bit, but recently the butt/titty pics seem to have ended.

Has she gone conservative?

Nah when I heard her doing accoustic versions of her songs on a piano I really like them
Instead her music generally sounds like a gayer version of Madonna

Is she naturally THICC or is that another fat injected butt ?

imagine the smell of sweat and shit

Pudgy

i know it's a strange concept for some of you basement dwelling autists, but there's people out there who take showers

Listen pal, I don't know what planet you're on but a wardrobe change like this happens after you've been on stage dancing and being in the heat of the lights for an hour or two, so the collected sweat and probably faecal accidents that build up is quite common.

It's natural

>for an hour or two
the fuck are you on about? that was the super bowl half time show. also, even when i go for a run for an hour, the fresh sweat doesn't smell as bad as old, rancid sweat accumulated over days

commit sudoku

Remember when everybody was convinced she was a hermaphrodite?

Remember when this useless cunt was practically everywhere? Like you would go to youtube and there was 50 clips of her featured. You turn on the radio, this bitch is screaming. I'm glad her career is finally over. Last time I saw her, she was dressed as a nazi at a HRC rally

Yeah, 2008/2009 was her time. Couldn't go more than 5 minutes without hearing bad romance on the radio

>faecal accidents just happen all the time
'murica!

Not everyone shits themselves Amerilard

Even when I play sports or go to the gym I don't shit myself, sweat yes I don't deny that but being sweaty is fine I'd definitely eat out a sweaty ass then proceed to bust my nut inside the girl

Built for BBC and breeding

A few years ago she was having health problems, maybe she's done some surgery that went bad. She looks 45 years old in the picture

hot

Ooh la la

HELP HELP THE GAGA HAS FALLEN

why is Gaga so physically perfect?

youtube.com/watch?v=pdxyVnJMg64