Damn dude that's cold

damn dude that's cold

LOL

And then the thread died.

He's not wrong though. Almond's desire to play hero really sabotaged many attempts to prevent and resolve the issue peacefully and then she had the nerve to be annoyed by it.

i wish peridot does stuff besides be gay

i wish the comic did stuff except be cute.

Yeah, it's about time that someone told her off for being such an insufferable shit.

Lesbians can't be wrong though, so Cucumber's probably going to apologise eventually.

Isn't that what they're been doing with all the moral questioning and stuff?

The protagonists of this comic bore me to death. Why couldn't she have made this about the Disaster Masters instead? And it's not like she's just a bad writer, Lady of the Shard was actually decent, but holy fuck she can't find anything interesting to do with anyone in this comic who isn't a villain.

Peridot is obviously gay as HELL but has there been any indication that Almond actually reciprocates her feelings?

Wow, so there's another more serious and evil threat than the guy whose been touted as the big bad but is actually really nice deep down?

That's convenient.

This should have happened about two years ago.

It's becoming apparent that the problem isn't the story as much as the pace. None of the necessary elements, developments or twists are absent. They just show up hundreds of pages late.

>holy fuck she can't find anything interesting to do with anyone in this comic who isn't a villain.

You know how a project's creator has no fucking idea where they're going with it? It has the word "Quest" in its title.

You're welcome

which comic's pacing is more glacial, this or that Scandinavian "post-apoc means magic's back" snorefest

But Homestuck didn't have 'Quest' in it, and look what fucking happened.

Given update frequency and content ratio, Cucumber Quest.

Gone with the Blastwave, but that's because of update speed.

Paranatural?

I mean, each Dragon Quest game is pretty thought through.

It really doesn't help that she's slowed down her update rate dramatically in recent weeks, opting to devote more of her time to drawing page after page after page after page of meticulously rendered Kirby fanart.