youtube.com/watch?v=5KSKg6E0Z7I
wtfuck.net/claire-abbott-leaked-23-photos-2-videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=uv2GF5fxMPE
youtube.com/watch?v=0cdArgIWNNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's that little lad from different strokes

pengsha edish

sophie

2 things cause the human to degenerate, or "sleepwalk" through life, as I put it

The first is the tendency of the brain to default to the familiar over the unfamiliar, the brain would rather derive minimal satisfaction from a known item, such as a TV show, than venture in to unknown territory and risk perhaps not deriving satisfaction.

The second is the inability to delay gratification and choose instantaneous pleasure over delayed, sustained pleasure, such as binge eating a lot of sugar, rather than eating a nutritious meal and feeling great later

Thoughts?

don't understand fat people
i lost 50lbs in two months
wasn't even hard

Genetic trash

alreet lads

the text that saved /brit/

is this the most /brit/ song?
this song describes literally every burned out 20-something Brit
youtube.com/watch?v=2m8qJbEY6lo

sue

*spends 5 minutes looking through my /brit/ folder to try and find it*
*doesn't find it*

now I'm angry

Which one do you reckon cried hardest? I reckon that bird at the back.

turns out, little monkey fella

based

alri

Four British cities have been picked as testbed areas for drone operators hoping to work out new business models for their wares.

Tech quango-turned-charity Nesta – formerly known as the National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts – has picked the cities for its Flying High challenge.

London, Bradford, Preston and Southampton, plus the West Midlands, will be designated as areas for drone-diddlers to "explore the public attitudes, environmental impact, logistics and safety of drones operating in complex urban environments".

theregister.co.uk/2018/02/07/nesta_drone_cities_picked/

spotty seamus the heem machine

mosques are cooler

Feel bad for Ant McPartlin. Imagine him trying to recreate his face in Fallout or Elder Scrolls or Mount and Blade. He'd get nowhere near.

Love the first point

Not so swayed on second

Yank fall for it because it knows that in my post the bait

that it's literally impossible to have JFK from there

itsssss crazy how different can make themselvesss look with eye makeup

the peng brigade

>a Australian feel to it.
what the fuck did they mean by this

The gf

Here we are........

post Aisha please

is that pengsha

oh jesus
oh jesus
oh lord
jesus
christ
aaarrrghhh

2, 5, 4, 1, 6, 3

why did the brits bully the dutch into forfeiting new amsterdam? would have been interesting to see an old dutch colony develop on manhattan. wonder what it would look like today

Looks like it was built in 20 minutes

What's your religious trajectory lads?

I started off Catholic, became an edgy atheist at about the age of 6, but have now finally joined the agnostic deist masterrace at the age of 25.

whats this

youtube.com/watch?v=5KSKg6E0Z7I

There's a general sense today among young people that we have been lied to. That sense is perhaps the most acute among middle class white men, who apparently were promised that they could be millionaires, or movie gods, or rock stars. There is a generation of white men who have become adults, only to find that they're worse off than their fathers, that they don't have glamorous jobs, and that they don't have girlfriends.

YEAH I'M 6IXNIN3 WITH THE NINE ON THE REGULAR

the gf

haha

>became an edgy atheist at about the age of 6
blimey

Total War: Warhammer
High elf mage with bastiladon in the background

Now I'm confused, bullets travel in a relatively straight line (over a short enough distance anyway), so if you can see the window from the point where JFK was shot how is it that you wouldn't be able to see that point from the window? Is this like House of Leaves.

>Ywn ever have a best mate like ant has dec

lol

niceee

(And that's a good thing)

I hardly think that applies now. Now its tories scrambling (and failing) to stop the inevitable Corbyn led brexit.

>French youth vote for Front National
>Austrian youth vote for right-wing nationalists FPO
>Polls show strong support for right-wing nationalists Lega Nord among Italian youth
>British youth vote for an old scabby coalburning Communist

white history is being systematically eradicated

>peng

Why didn't JFK's car speed up when the shooting started?

something doesn't look right about that face

the dutch deserve bullying

few herbs and a bit of benson
dont forget the rizla
lean like the tower of pisa
liza, I'll raise yea
and this is the day in the life of a geezer

Corbyn is a closet ethnofascist

jesus christ can ant and dec just fuck off already, they hit their prime in SMTV live

peng

despise uppity coons

corbyn is based NazBol

ask me anything

Not a single looker in the lot yet I would plough through every one of them

I was born agnostic and I'm an agnostic to this day

modern history, as we know it, is problematic because it only focuses on white capitalist males who subjugate and exploit non-whites

literally this

Ah yes, canadians

Melenchon has the biggest youth voting bloc in french politics you dishonest idiot.

Jesus Fucking Khrist?

Cuppa peppermint tea lads

V peng iih

show one example of him ever displaying a right-wing or nationalist opinion in his life

lads this isn't hard to figure out

wtfuck.net/claire-abbott-leaked-23-photos-2-videos/

virus don't click

John Fartypants Kennedy

okay

He's pro-Brexit

>whataboutism
Come at me with more strong and stable shit.

because he hates neoliberalism not because he cares about british sovereignty

The mother, who was the one who wanted me to be raised Catholic, wasn't dogmatic enough to tell me that our belief system was the objective truth. As soon as I learned that other people believed other things, I found it a bit difficult to accept the idea of God desu

>Not secure

fuck off cunt

love this game
youtube.com/watch?v=uv2GF5fxMPE

can't tell what half that shit is
looks rank anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=0cdArgIWNNE

greener than you donkey

corbyn hates britain, he wants to give the falklands to argentina and get rid of our nuclear subs

still a worldy

???
that nose was literally carved by gods

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR

>kot make funny noise

ok

i'm aware of this lad
some people seem to think he's a secret nationalist though when there's literally no evidence for it

hunted a few anjanath's

is there a shrek grug?

That doesn't make any sense you retard. If you can see the window of the Texas school book depository from where JFK was shot, any person can see you too.