Dance webm when?

dance webm when?

and when she was crouching like an animal, that was fucking hot

I'm in love with Enchantress

You can really tell how rectangular she is here.

What would happen if June said Enchantress while she and Flag were fucking?

I'm pretty sure I saw that image of her crouching all spoopy-like posted here at some point. Anyone have it?

So it wasn't just me how thought she was kinda doing a weird belly dance when she was in Ultra mode. Huh.

What's this? A thread about an alluring witch-goddess who seduces and destroys hapless mortals?

My goodness, how original.

>losing to a bunch of kids you kidnapped
>getting raped

inferior Enchantress go and stay go

>muh company wars!
Perhaps if "alluring witch-goddess who seduces hapless mortal" wasn't as old as the fucking odyssey you wouldn't sound like a twit.

Is that demon going to fuck her?

How do you know she wasnt groped and shit?

Who dat QT shortstack with the blonde hair and crazy eyebrows?

nah, Marvel Enchantress has always been superior, DC Enchantress has been a footnote under a footnote for decades.

...Granted. But come on, even the same NAME??

Probably Magma.

...Yeah, it was Magma.

Her hip to shoulder ration is disturbingly manly

some names are hard to copyright

Because "alluring witch-goddess who seduces hapless mortal" has been called enchantress since the Middle Ages. Look at Morgan le Fay from the Arthurian legend

>look at Morgan le Fey
>literally just named Morgan le Fey in the Marvel Universe while also having Enchantress

She's wearing green, too.

She looks like she was designed by Shadbase. I bet she has a pierced anus.

>That retard fucking transformation where she turns into a plain Jane with a fancy hat for 40 minutes of the movie

fucking why

Is that a real thing? I mean are pierced anus's real?

someone needs to draw this with her doing the nicki minaj anaconda pose

>check shad's inevitable drawing of her
>it looks identical to her canon version only with bigger boobs and shad's normal fucked up torso

What if Flagg had just fucked Enchantress on the bed before she teleported away?

What if he followed Deadshot's advice and slapped her ads and told her to calm down?

Literally who

>Cyber gumby
wat

Reshoots

There needs to be more fanart in general

>that scene in Marvel vs DC where both companies' Scarecrows are just fucking around alleyways scaring the shit out of people for fun
I miss the good old days.