Gunnerkrigg Court

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10943463
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kat is a cute.

> cant guarantee they'll be able to detect anything

They should perhaps have got that bit of the plan straight BEFORE confronting the deadly murder ghost in a race against time to keep her dormant.

>They should perhaps have got that bit of the plan straight BEFORE confronting the deadly murder ghost in a race against time to keep her dormant.
...they probably did get that bit straight when they then took a look at Diego's notes. Reading comprehension

From the sound of Kat's reply, there was nothing in Diego's notes about the arrow. Which makes sense if the Court went as far as to censor Jeanne from their records.

So they had no clues on how the arrow works, nothing to test a device on and no way to check the area first without Jeanne slicing whatever drone Kat sends down there.

>Pingus Pingus Pingus

Needs Kat blushing in the last panel.

That's a flashback. Note how they're not in a boat.

plus, they're wearing different clothes

So, who do you think is gonna die in this chapter?

strawpoll.me/10943463

It's Gunnerkrigg, so the only thing that dies is hype

Kat is cute! Cute!

>best friend gives mild encouragement
>suddenly thinks she's Captain Badass
I love Kat. She's such a dweeb.

So this is why Kat's here, she made a machine that goes 'ding' to find the arrow. ... I'd question exactly what the machine is actually interacting with to track the arrow, but Kat did make an anti-gravity device, so whatever. SCIENCE!!!

I think, if anyone, Blue's gonna die because she's one day away from retirement.

I miss brown Kat

I miss flat Kat.

I miss when we had fan content.

What a fag, noticing what girls wear

There's no way Annie or Kat dies, they shouldn't even be in that poll

Can the Nose-that-Walks overcome her triggering by badman research data to save our heroes? Or just get a decent haircut already? Find out next episode!

>hopefully
>for something that started out in media res this is kind of dragging, tom

Presumably "etheric waves."

Imaa draw smut.

I'm trying...

Try harder dammit!

Hard mode: No Dom-Paz

Trying harder initiated!
Streaming in
piczel.tv/watch/imaa

Nightmare mode: Don't draw any gunnerkrigg characters.

Insane mode: create an animated .gif of Renard skullfucking Annie.

I still got half a knotting gif lying around.

What ever it's doing is restricted entirely to the user waters so it'd be unlikely or incredibly difficult to pick up any signals from the arrow outside of the waters themselves.

You still got a skullfucking comic to do too, you waster.

Ehh, Iunno...
Lots of people didn't like it...
And I gotta admit, it makes little to no sense.

No-one likes anything you do but at least if it's skullfucking you have your niche.

>people are voting for someone else
Who the fuck? Those are the only ones in that ravine

Paz.

Eglamore could get wind of this, Paz could be worried about Kat, Zimmy could feel the disturbance in the Ether, Zimmy could get mindfucked by said ether disturbance and overload Gamma, Jones is looking after her charges still, Robot/Shadow is looking out for Kat, a psychopomp comes to collect Jeanne/someone else who dies.

There are any number of characters that could come down and die

Oh hell, Jeane's first order of business after being freed from the Ravine is murder-ghost-murdering back in the Court.

>and doesn't even thank Annie as she flies past
>inconsiderate bitch

Kat made a Mother Box?

Semi-relevant question, do you think that sword that came from Coyotes tooth could cut through Jones?

Maybe Tom's played Viscera Cleanup Detail.

That last stray bullet or giblet is always a pain to track down.

>It's function is that it can cut anything
>There are very few things in this universe that are impenetrable
>Using it just to cut a door through a concrete wall would be waste of potential
>there are no other objects or characters (maybe seed bismuth?) known for being impenetrable
Yes, i do think it could, and one day will cut Jones

Yep.

what a virgin, not knowing that girls like it when you notice their clothes

Only notice clothes when on floor.

Kat is still flat Kat.

In our happy delusions, yes.

>naked girl with me
>time to check out her clothes

Yep, massive fag.

It's rude to stare at naked girls, especially when you're so much older than them.

>So, who do you think is gonna die in this chapter?
nobody, but the foreshadowing that the string connecting andrew and parley is going to be cut is so thick you could cut it