All white men in film are represented as evil instinct following idiots or sniveling cowards

>all white men in film are represented as evil instinct following idiots or sniveling cowards
>apes (ie niggers) are represented as rational, clever and having empathy
>scene where american national anthem plays whilst evil white men attack the defenseless apes

When did you realize this movie is propaganda against the white man?

>Jason is reeeing like an angry chimp

The first one

>>all white men in film are represented as evil instinct following idiots or sniveling cowards
Wow, it's almost like a plague swept the planet that affects human senses and turns them into savages or something

yeah, that's the cover for the real agenda

>scene where american national anthem plays whilst evil white men attack the defenseless apes

I literally laughed out loud at this scene.

It's not so much anti-white as anti-American/anti-slavery (the apes were an obvious allegory for Black slaves) but yeah that scene was obnoxious as fuck.

If anything, it's more of a message that savages like niggers and Arabs are dangerous and we need a planet of civilized humans if we hope to survive.

It's not just this movie bud. It's everything that has come out in the last decade. Get used to it. Jews are doubling down.

>it's another "Sup Forums tries to find race symbolism in everything" episode

Duh from the Trailer.

nobody has to try anymore desu its all pretty out in the open-

Get out and stay out

ive never even been to pol you fucking brainlet redditor

>>>/kys/

DAILY REMINDER THAT KOBA DID NOTHING WRONG

You spout Sup Forums memes and make shitty Sup Forums bait threads. You know you belong there and don't belong here. Get out.

>When did you realize this movie is propaganda against the white man?
Before I even saw it because thats 100% of what Hollywood is doing

>second movie literally has humans trying to make peace with the apes with only one retard who truly wanting to wipe them out
>Gary Oldman's reasoning for war is to preserve his own people and he's clearly hesitant, making us sympathize with his character
>Apes also have warmongering characters, Koba instigates war and attempts to assassinate his leader and blame it on the humans
>At the end of the day it shows both groups of people have the penchant for peace and war and that they're not that different from each other
>perpetually-offended Sup Forums treats this as "anti-white" propaganda
KEK
E
K

predicted it before it even existed

Dawn has nothing to do with any of the shit you just said

>my mind is so weak that the only way I can compartmentalize the harsh nature of reality is by assuming that rational criticism of blatant social engineering can only be done by the Sup Forums boogeyman and as such I will disregard all points made, refuse the discussion, and tell them to go away because my mind can't take it.
clean your room

you are the one who doesn't belong here if you get so butthurt at base level symbology and act like a moderator at the first sign of any sensitive discussion on race and have to samefag calling me pol

You're not an intellectual just because you watched one Peterson video on YouTube. You're just another perpetually offended SJW from Sup Forums.

>SJW from Sup Forums

it's a retard baiting again everyone, god bless his heart

Did you forget the part where Koba started all the bullshit? Even Caesars says that the Apes started the war.

Because being offended by supposed symbolism that doesn't exist in the movie about anti-race propaganda isn't something SJWs do, all the time.
>this benign movie has anti-black propaganda!
>this benign movie has anti-white propaganda!

There is no racial symbology in this film. All of the signifiers you bring up are either basic elements of drama or callbacks to the original films, none of it is designed to advance some ridiculous anti-caucasian plot. No one in Hollywood cares about you enough to want to destroy you, white man.

>implying the Sup Forumsfags in this thread, including OP watched any of the movies

>posts peterson
>accuses others of having a weak mind

You need to stop. Constantly going to Sup Forums has fried your brain

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums
>I'm virtuous and everyone who disagree with me are "the bad guys"
>"the bad guys" are all the evil things in the world
>they are irrational, hateful and want to do bad things to everyone
>I'm the good guy standing up for the oppressed and everyone who disagrees with me is just attacking the innocent
>this means I will refuse discussion or debate because that is just the bad guys trying to convince me to allow them to hurt the people I must protect
>I'll assume that anyone who disagrees with me is evil and must be stopped
>I'm just a hero punching nazis
>I refuse to even hear what the bad guys have to say
Sort yourself out

Every movie in hollywood is. You have to be an idiot to not notice. Director dickowitz does it on purpose.

>alt right SJWs

Holy fuck the cringe

>THIS much projection
Jesus Christ

im not sure why you've chosen this hill to die on but you need to improve your samefagging skills

So the anti whitey message only works if you equate black people with apes.

Anti SJWS never complain. Their criticisms are stoic, impassible, given with a manly iron will.
Their stark eyes remain emotionless as their mouth speaks truths too harsh for the weak to hear.

>that one samefag crying about the Sup Forums boogeyman
35 posts / 21posters
Sad!

So you feel inferior and triggered by fictional monkeys in a summer flick...

Tell us more user...

>muh samefag boogeyman

Where was that implied

So the black and Mexican soldiers that are also being dicks to apes just don't count?

>its an OP shits out an overplayed hypothesis about the Planet of the Apes that has existed since the first fucking film

Wow, this is such insightful commentary OP.

do you want to only allow original threads on Sup Forums now

>the man responsible for the torturing of apes, creation of the Simian Flu and the main reason Koba hated humanity, was a BLACK MAN
>Sup Forums still whines
There's no winning with them, don't even try

>REEEEEEEEEYYYYYY WHY YOU STEAL STAR WARS ROLES FROM WHITE BOIZ WHO DINDU NUFFIN

Get this hothead outta here!

>Anti SJWS never complain. Their criticisms are stoic, impassible, given with a manly iron will.
Their stark eyes remain emotionless as their mouth speaks truths too harsh for the weak to hear.

PPFFFFTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lol the chimps in these movies are more civilized and advanced than african niggers have been throughout history. They are more comparable to germanic barbarians than negro savages.

is that supposed to be an anti pol pic?

This was a comment that took energy to write.

black people are a relic only left here due to the glitch of european empathy

walking blasts to the past for all to see (and smell)

It's because they made a black man a scientist and Sup Forums knows that's just propaganda to make blacks look equal to whites.

He wasn't a scientist, he was the CEO or whatever. James Franco was the scientist.

>Rise: main villain is a black man
>Dawn: main villain is an ape
>Both Rise and Dawn's human protagonists are white men

how does the Sup Forums shitposter explain this?

>black man controlling a company
Same argument applies. I didn't actually see the movie so I don't know. My experience tells me OP is overreacting if they're not trolling, though.

>people literally think this movie had anything to do with america or american/black slavery
hahaha oh wow!

If you didn't see the movie refrain from making stupid comments faggot

Yep. If War has any real political or historical theme, it's about the Holocaust, and apes = Jews.
There's a particular orangutan that looks like an Auschwitz victim

>implying Sup Forumstards are people

>Little girl's father is murdered by apes
>Doesn't event blink
>Ape friend who she has known for a couple of days dies
>She cries her eyes out
>Starts to identify herself as ape after being with them for just a few days

Best aloha snackbar target I've ever seen.

Indeed they are humans from an ancient time in an ancient world that was untouched by Eurasian man until recently. Sub Saharan Africa was essentially time traveling back to the paleolithic era from the Eurasian's perspective.

>arguing about a cartoon ape movie made for 12 year olds
This board is terrible. Why do you guys watch this awful bullshit?

Same thing with Star Wars. The empire are meant to be nazis.

>dumb lefty doesn't understand that trump supporters were not actually offended by the "performance" but just wanted the left to taste their own medicine, since they're the ones usually creating shitstorms about right wingers, boycotting them or trying to get them fired

Oh, but if I did see the movie I can join in with you and be a retard?

That's a lame and flimsy rationale which could be applied to any/all instances of right wingers getting #triggered the same way SJWs do

Nice lie, except I follow Lauren Southern and her post of it was littered with "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" and "HOW HORRIFIC" comments. I can link it if you'd like.

>made for 12 year olds
have you seen the movie? i don't think 12 year olds would get most of it

Really makes you think...

no you dummy it's moses and the israelites with a sprinkling of jesus

>SJWs believe cultures and races should be segregated
>one their main pet issues is more diversity + multiculturalism

stopped reading

Yeah that was retarded. Also that ape had literally given her the flower about 2 mins ago in movie time and we were supposed to feel serious emotion over their supposed deep relationship? get outta here

koba = demon of the past, symbolizes polarizing hatred and war when there could have been peace, old wounds, can't let go, etc
nova = angel of possible brighter future, symbolizes harmonious synthesis between apes and humans, both in lifestyle and cohabitation, "nova" = new, innocence, youth, etc

people forget that these movies are about Caesar first and foremost

But it's true you dumb faggot, they are total hypocrites