mirror
streamable.com/hc5nq

dcucks on suicide watch

>All those yelling
American """"""""""CULTURE""""""""""

>falling for fake trailers
Kek, you gullible fuck

>>FUN IS A BUZZWORD

Just put yourself out of our misery already.

YEAH!

YAWN

Europe is doing that for him.

Just release the fucking trailer already so I don't have to listen to these autists screaming

OH MAN!

There is nothing fun about these movies. The Spider-Man films from the 2000's, sure. The Batman Joker movie. Anything being made now is just a soulless cash grab. You should feel bad for watching these movies.

> yell n clap every 5 seconds.

This generation

i want to shoot that fucking crowd

vk com video-73629052_456242140?list=43f564e315408c094f

here is full version with better screen angle

OP one is shit

Jumper and Push were the last good "super hero" movies.
It sucks that Iron Man kinda killed that style and we'll never get sequels

AAAAAWWW.... YAAAAAH. AAAAAAWW..

fuck me, I want to hear the dialogue but my ears are getting blasted with

YYYEEEAAAAHHHHH WWOOOAH!!w

>Cheering and clapping for every new character
People who go to comic-con are truly fucking retards.

I heard it was a 5+min trailer. Well, the one at the Disney event was said to be, anyway.

We will have to wait til November

did they change the design of the villain? looked better in gotg

Looks like the biggest CGI clusterfuck in the history of cinema.
Also that fucking crowd, america was a mistake

All b*rgers must fucking hang

What's it like being a humorless shell of a man? People go to see these movies because they ARE fun.

But isn't it the rest of the world mostly responsible for Marvel's success

youtube.com/watch?v=QhFuL0T0R-0

>That horribly shitty spider-man costume
I hope this flops as hard as homecoming

compare that to Justice League kek

DC really cant make their movies as good

Why are people hyped about Spiderman?

His movie was shit compared to the old ones.

lol. the JL trailer is so much better

>There is nothing fun about these movies.
is it me or have they turned every distinct Marvel character into some quipper from Community or Parks & Rec?

I remember reading these comics when I was a kid. Stark, Dr. Strange, Banner....they were Reed Richards scientists. Thor was an arrogant god. Now every MCU character on screen is the same person, they have the same indistinguishable personality.

Also, the level of look-at-me-liking-this-thing-that-everyone-else-likes attention whoring those in the audience were doing makes me not want to waste any time on this.

>People go to see these movies because they ARE fun.
ARE they FUN? or maybe you're just a normie who goes to see the movies because they're "a thing" and just use the word fun because of it's subjective nature means you don't need to explain yourself in any meaningful way.

Pretty sure it's just him without his armor

>putting your only chance to win in jail

An awful lot of people seem to agree that they are fun. But you're just a burnt out contrarian ready to hate everything, so have a nice life.

fucking americans. it's worse than a poo cinema in india.

Better angle, but worse sound

DC fan here. Infinity War looks a lot better. And the Russo Bros. are killing it.

I'll be glad when Justice League is over and we can move on from the Snyder era.

Though i did enjoy Man of Steel.

Sad people

I think part of it it's because the build up and the hype surrounding it.

Every American should be embarrassed by this video. This is literally subhuman third world tier behaviour.

>Marvel releases trailer
>DC immediately cucks them with an Aquaman trailer

:^)

America circa 2017, ladies and gentlemen

Marvel fan here.

You suck cocks.

Why hide a fucking trailer from public release?

No matter if they release Aquaman, Flash and SS2 trailer right now, if Marvel releases IW it would crush DC.

>so embarrassed of you CGI videogame that you don't even upload the trailer
No wonder they lose to DC every goddamn time

there are like 10 points in that trailer that look like a shitty ps3 video game

>some shity soldiers with spears
>fight fucking thanos and his army

are they really cheering a capeshit trailer? holy shit what happened to this medium

youtube.com/watch?v=OhgmiF6aSdI

Kek

Different reasons, GotG trailer was not released because CGI was unfinished, Apocalypse trailer was not released because it had obscenities, but this probably because people paid to be in D23 and SDCC so they kinda want give them something really exclusive.

They have dignity and not show non completed CGI to public , just a private converstation unlike DetectiveCucks which are hunger for any attention (aka slut) puts them online

whoa these action figures look so fuckin detailed. how much are they?

>calls himself a fan
>hates on DC

wanna know how I know that you are a pathetic liar? how low can Marvel folks get? jesus christ, grow up

>jesus christ, grow up and continue watching men in tights fighting cartoons

holy shit

Yeah right HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNOW WHO THOSE PEOPLE ARE

I haven't seen this one but JL trailer is objectively better than the Thor one. I don't give a fuck about company wars, it's just the truth

>implying you can't watch movies made for children and still behave like an adult
>tfw so-called adults feel the need to lie on taiwanese rice picker forums just to shill for their company

fuck off. all of this company war bullshit is getting out of hand. makes decent discussions here impossible. this time around, Marvel shills are actually even worse because they have two trailers that they're defending

perhaps worst quality, but a better angle that isn't missing half the screen

RIP DC you will be missed.
youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI

>objectively
Stop using words for which you clearly don't know the meaning. Here are a few to avoid:
>>Objectively
>>Cuck
>> Mary Sue

Just based on the fact that you've clearly been here so long your vocabulary is in the shitter and couldn't use them properly.

this. I'd put the JL trailer above the Infinity War one but that's only because the IW trailer can't offer that much due to the production still being ongoing. as far as I can tell, I won't like the CGI in Avengers but the story looks like it's more serious, which I would really like for a change

Thor 3 looks awful and I refuse to believe that people genuinely like it because everything about it shows the wrong way Marvel is headed towards

>people like a colourful childish poster even though the name of the movie is literally Thor RAGNAROK. even the trailer itself shows no actual serious stakes

i didnt knew they ers still making ps3 games

HOLY SHIT IS THAT *THE* FUCKING NOMAD

not the guy who you are quoting but let me just point out the things the poster probably referred to when saying "objectively"

>abysmal costumes
>quips everywhere, even loki and hulk quipping while thor can't even talk properly anymore
>dialogues are cringeworthy
>CGI is really bad (although hopefully it will be improved)

I can't even think of a single redeeming thing from the trailer except the scene with thor in the end where he turns full static mode

>ps3
It's even worse , hopefully they fix the CGI, the CGI in BvS didn't look so bad.

if hollywood films are not a success domestically they generally do not get made

so no, capeshit is america's fault

Technical aspects can be judged objectively and they were ALL objectively better in the JL trailer cuck

You are not a fan if you don't like snyder's version of DC

I love the JL trailer but that's really the worst part of it. It's definitely due to the red colour grading which I really hope gets corrected a bit in the final cut. It makes for a really weird looking special effect but that has always been the case when red colours are used for an environment

Someone please talk me through this fuck up. In Civil War, spiderman clearly dispalyed spidersense during the fight with Falcon and Bucky. Falcon's flying thing came at Spiderman from behind, his eyes widened a few seconds before and he said something like "oh no". Then in Homecoming he displayed no spidersense what so ever and the writers/director even said he didn't have it, possibly not yet, possibly never.

Now in infinity war we see the beginnings of spidersense? make up your fucking mind

Is that Tim Roth at like 2:37?

theres is two sides or its everyone against tanos?
if its the later why are they having trouble with him the good guys have all like 3 infinity stones

>wooing and oh-ing every 3 seconds

stop this

>shitty
ask me how I know you are a 14 year old
go back to Sup Forums

Think we will get King Thor or nah

becasue they never stated he never had spidersense, just that he wont show it in homecoming

has any european ''''''''''country''''''''''' made any kind of film that has engendered this kind of excitement and joy in people?

I struggle to think of any. It's almost like they aren't talented enough.

No it's Evans/Cap America

It's not our fault you eurocucks are a bunch of soulless happyless sissies

I wish as one of the options for a genuine fight against Thanos.

Dr Strange, Hulk, Memelord, Vision, and probably Scarlet Witch can hold a stone, the problem is Thanos have them all and hold all of them.

Harry Potter

>An awful lot of people
This is why I called you a normie, sweetie. A lot of people do conform and do things just to fit in.
>so have a nice life
>contrarian
Why do you come to this website exactly? Your typing pattern outs you as someone who has been here tops 2-6 months. Why do you come to Sup Forums to moan about people who don't like things that are popular? If you want to experience a community that gets hyped and obsesses over shit you could go to facebook, reddit or tumblr. Seriously.

This is why I don't go to cons anymore

>people ITT are shocked that comic book fans at comic con are exited while watching a trailer for a movie based on comic books

Yeah the dc cinematic universe was too fucking rushed

>being a fan means you have to love everything with 0 criticism

I guess you also loved Green Lantern movie right?

But he showed it in Civil War, 6 months earlier. He literally forgot how to be spiderman between CW and Homecoming. Lost his spideysense and kept getting slapped around like a bitch

Not DCCU

They are releasing the "big baddie from outer space", even before origin movies or a proper "team-up" movie.

Loki holds the Tesseract in the video, so he and Thor can hold one as well, as well as other Asgardians.

need someone to sync up this video with audio that gives the least amount of cancer

>streamable.com/hc5nq
THIS IS THE ENDGAME OF MARVEL.

THE CULMINATION OF 10 YEARS

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Not entirely, this film is about Steppenwolf. Not Darkseid. That's no different to the first avengers mentioning and showing Thanos without the plot being about him