These are levels of cuckoldry I never thought were possible

these are levels of cuckoldry I never thought were possible

I don't get it

did you watch it?

Lmao I stopped watching after ep 5. Is it worth watching the whole season?

nah

yeah, it's not bad

the guy on the left lets the guy on the right fuck his wife
this is his response to the fact that the guy on the left fuck some other bitch recently

>this is his response to the fact that the guy on the *right* fuck some other bitch recently
fixed

Why would he let the dude on the right fuck his wife?

He's gay so he isn't physically attracted to his wife

because he realizes he's too old to deliver what she needs
he and his wife are in a weird relationship

he's bi

He's literally a gay dude who fucks another guy on the show, it's known he had a "best friend" when he was young which is heavily implied to be his gay lover and he barely ever fucks his wife, and it's implied they're only together as a power couple for politics.

why did he fuck zoe barnes then?

why so serious?

after some years a couple realizes life is short and societies norms are made for the pleb

do you really think your tastes in sex will remain the same, forever? what a boring person you are

"Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power."

Presumably when he fucks dudes, it's in a somewhat normal way since he actually likes them. When he fucks Zoey in season 1, he clearly gets off on dominating her.

t. somebody who let's another dude fuck his wife

good bait

have done that, have fucked wifes of other men, your point being?

sex is not the most important thing in a stable relationship, there are months you do none, other times you do nonstop

I think it is more important to be with a person that you can rely on in times of hardship, that will be there no matter what

me and my wife have very good fun talking about other people's fetishes, what turns them on

you are a limited person, you cannot not have your way in things... sometimes is good to lose control, try other things, face your fears and see they are tiny

there was a time I would lose my shit if I was cheated on, but nowadays Im more worried about my legacy and the meaning of my experiences, my personal life is a small thing and what my wife thinks is even tinnier...

Is this line of research worth? Is this concept really relevant? Should I stop overusing this family of equations? Was Bulgakov really that good of a writer? These are relevant questions for me... If my wife is bringing her friend for our weekend 3some doesn't matter too much now

You guys are the cucks here, you are the one constructing barriers and limits for yourself. Dont you think anything original at all? Dont you question why is it so important for you and others not being made fun of/ not being cheated on? Why do you want to please society so much instead of your loved one? I love my wife, if we need another man to remain together, so be it. When she is happy, I am immensely happy... You prefer to fulfill the role of a great person... Whatever rocks your boat, man

didnt read but wow obviously very touchy and defensive

Even if you're larping this is still the most pathetic thing I've read on this board for a while. Well done.

Seasons 1-2 are absolute perfection
Don't pay attention to season 3, reading a resume of it would be enough
Watch seasons 4-5 solely for memes ans lels

Is this pasta?

He's 100% gay. Haven't you noticed how Clair is about the manliest girl he could find? She's basically a tomboy. She also hints at this when she talks about he walked her home like 20 times before finallly making his move.

He only wants to protect her because he obviously cares about her.

Not a cuck imo.

great pasta have a (you)

He's right though.

Sex doesn't become as important when you get older, and especially when you have kids. You just don't seek it as much, even if your wife is a supermodel 15 years younger than you.

And it's not some numale beta thing, it's biology. Testosterone plummets when you become a dad, did you know that? Not just humans, but all primates and most mammals with a social structure. I think its because nature intends for us to slow down on the fighting and fucking and spend time with our offspring, which unlike most animals we need to spend a lot of time teaching and training. And when you're not fucking all the time and instead raising your children (who you love more than anything in the fucking world by the way, at a level you cannot even fathom until you have kids and some switch gets turn on in your brain) having someone who you respect and depend on becomes infinitely more important than sex.

Not justifying cucking, that's something I can't and could never get into. But it's less reprehensible to me now than it was when I was a teenager or in college, if that makes any sense. Love is love, basically, and takes all forms.

But don't take my word for it. You'll find out someday if you manage to get off this piece of shit website and go out and find someone.

>I can't formulate an argument against yours: the post