Is DC TardKino?

Is DC TardKino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr-XZiaEDuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think he's just happy to meet people. If he enjoys the movies, that's great. Why do we have to shit on everything?

DUDE EDGINESS LMAO

Obviously put there by Mouse shills to discredit DChads.

That poor guy has a serious medical condition, that's a bit more than just "a retard".
Gal is cute for hugging him though. She's such a mom.

Aw that's sweet

What's there to discredit though, the JL cast being nice to an ill man?

Just imagine being Gal Gadot in that scene

I feel bad for people like this but I always tense up around them when I meet them, like idk wtf to do.

Gal is fucking cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr-XZiaEDuY

>making fun of disabled person
Mouse propaganda dept finally sunk to new low

The retarded should be confied to their homes where the mistake that is their life doesn't rub off on anyone else

>tfw Sup Forumsmblr is real
>tfw it has infected /rv/ too
What went wrong? Was it pc culture?

DUDE I'M SO EDGY LAMO

kys reddit

That's just your average capeshit fan

They are still mad about SpiderFlop and GotG2 underperforming (even though it did really well. Not sure why they thought it would break a billion)

Why do people want to meet celebrities? Even if they don't necessarily look down on you, you're nothing to them and have absolutely nothing to offer except "hey i uhhh liked your uhhhhhh movie"

>WWWWWWAAAWAAAAAAAAAEEEEYYYYEEEEEEEWAAWWAAAAAAAWWWWWWW I LLLLLLLLLLLIKE DEH DEE CEE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOVIEEEEEESSSSSSSSMMMMMMNNNMNMNGGGGHH

What did Ben say to him?

DUDE, why do people want to meet their idols? It's so lame and I'm too cool for that LMAO

you just made this post to shill Bl*cked

Imagine being Gal during that and having to be all like "damn, disfigured man, you fuckin' fine, all wonderful with your tight body and horrific deformed monster face. I totally want to sign your damn picture, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck Chris Pine in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Gal Gadot and not only sit in that chair while that tard (and most fans) flaunt their disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing their bloated bodies and leathery skin, and just sit there, sign after sign, hour after hour, while they compliment you about capeshit. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking comments but their child-like attitude as everyone tells her she's STRONK and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and sign autographs for the kind of despicable humans you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been acting in nothing but a healthy diet of jewish cinema and Fast & Furious movies and later alleged "comedies" for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the army in Israel. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his amputated hand as he leans forward to writhe his photo at you, assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "slightly different" (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard against with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the next "fan" comes up, and you know you could ejaculate Chris Pine on camera in this room before the razzi could film you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Gal Fucking Gadot. You're not going to lose your future capeshit AND PC-points infused career over this. Just bear it. Smile, sign, wave, and bear it.

You know, it's kind of nice to shake the hand of someone that created something that touched you on a deep, emotional level and maybe get an autograph or a photo with them.

>mousecucks attacking disabled people

Fat mouse virgins are no better than edgy poltards. Pathetic losers, this just makes DC look good.

>his idol is an actor or actress, one from a children's movie even

Yeah I am too cool for that I guess. I get why the little kids would want to but as an adult I just don't understand.

spooked

that made me feel tingly inside
thats really nice
do you think they (ben, gol, etc.) realize how fucking big of a deal it is who they portrait?

I would like to meet Znyder and maybe henry and ben, but no one else.

>that made me feel tingly inside
I know they're doing a good thing, but tingly? really?

holy shit gal gadot is pretty

Wrestling will always be autism kino

figure of speech

WTF

gtfo Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a LIBERAL board, we support handicapped people

yikes

underrated

They do. A little girl came up to Gal and Ezra crying and stop when they made her smile.

duh

>tfw you'll never be so retarded that famous people are forced to acknowledge you in order to improve their public image

>when the big white DCock makes your girlhood tremble

>Sup Forums is a LIBERAL board, we support handicapped people
birds of a feather...

i'm getting chemical janky flashbacks

>ywn be this happy and excited
>he probably believes those guys are flash and wonder woman for real
We're not better than him. Especially not you OP, since you're a disney shill and right now that's a worse disability than his

>this ugly fucking retard gets hugged by some qt actress
>meanwhile im average looking but still hugless

why are retards so privileged? its not fair

>autistic dancing
>wrestling
Now this I'm ok with making fun of

I wish my shit was fucked up so I could get a hug from gal

>gal smiling at that nig
Top qt

>>he probably believes those guys are flash and wonder woman for real

Are you one of those people that leans down really low speaks loudly and slowly to paraplegics?

literally who/what?

Elsa Jean is not white. She is at least either 50% nigger or 100% finmongol.

Just because he's physically disabled doesn't mean he's mentally disabled. If anything you are now putting him down. Cunt.

you guys realize right that actors hate these retards and only act nice because cameras are pointed to them?

How do I make myself retarded enough to get hugged by Gal Gadot?

And this is how you get quite literally brainwashed by hollywood

"we will stay the whole night in my batcave, wink wink"

Nobody on this board feels the need to defend marvel to that extent except ironically to upset DC fans, most people don't give a fuck about retarded capeshit company wars

She's adorable.

>he probably believes those guys are flash and wonder woman for real

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LÒÓK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFlop

>“I would love you to do something for me"
>“Anything! Anything!” the boy said rapturously.
>“Well, do you think you could promise never to see DC movies again?”

>He burst into tears.

>"wink wink"

just shave your head and walk funny

I think she would hug you, even if you aren't disabled if you had gone to her panel and don't smell bad or something.

he actually said it the madman

>most people don't give a fuck about retarded capeshit company wars

t. marvel

Continue visiting 4chins for another couple of years

Well she hugged Conan, so she could hug you too.

pay the 75$ in front yourself or let your carehandler do it.

10/10 would hurt my sides again

what a dreadful thing to say to a child desu

She's a mom. She knows how to handle this.

What? I mean, it's not really actors I'd kinda like to see in person would I would really love to get an autograph from, say, David Lynch and tell him how big of an impact his work had on me.

And it's not just Hollywood people either. Also some musicians I really love.

keko gecko

>swn be my mom

>white people

Based DChads and Stacy are so based they don't have to worry about appealing to asshole normies. Truly /ourguys/ and /ourGal/.

>he only wanted a hug from the Jew and Muslim
What did he mean by this?

browse Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/ on a regular basis

i cant' breath

im fucking crying with laughter

Awwww. Mommy af.

How to get mommy Gadot?

>weapon of choice starts playing

I thought he was about to transform into something.

I know autists like this. These are your harmless 'cooky' autists, not your psychotic deranged ones like CWC

The people you see on screen and who they really are, are not the same. Their image is carefully cultivated by experts who tell them what to say. The music industry and hollywood are one and the same. How can you be so clueless in 2017?

> I would really love to get an autograph from, say, David Lynch and tell him how big of an impact his work had on me.
Sorry, I didnt realize you were autistic

/ourguy/

You probably don't have to change anything my man.

I know this guy IRL and he admitted to me he really was sniffing the seat. He said it smelled like fabric softener and a McChicken sandwich

I got put into a "mental retreat facility" for trying to kill myself

The only movies available were MOS BVS and SS, insane and people retarded beyond all hope love the DCEU

this will never not make me laugh

I bet he smells like three day old ham.

And this is why ill never go to your stupid comic conventions. Autism every where

i to want huggy

That's funny because I know your mom and she said my dick was the best she ever had.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Nah that's a speedrunning event. It's like the finely distilled spirit of ComicCon autist trash