Which country makes you butthurt the most?

Which country makes you butthurt the most?

my own

None

Norway

Hate all of them

there's a Polish poster that is somewhat mean to me at times

Germany. It's hard for me to think of a single good thing they've done in the last 50 years.

we cause butthurt

French can be cunts, desu

New Zealand has annoyed me sometimes
otherwise no

France when they don't love me back

Good answer.

No one, but Brazil, Australia, and Japan enrage me.

finland, norway, sweden, denmark, iceland. they are just so fucking smug

israel, grrr xD

Japan, I fucking hate them and I have a Japanese girlfriend and Japanese friend. If I brutally murder them, is this board's fault.

Indonesia
detest that evil empire.

make like a tree and leave

singapore

attention seeking scandytrash

Are we talking about Sup Forums or in real life? The Philippines posters here are the worst. IRL I don't care about them.

Poland and Hungary, sometimes Russia. Everytime time they show up they change the topic to white identity politics.
It's so fucking annoying.

Fuck n*Rdics

Flips are cool IRL. Some of my best friends

How can a country cause butthurt? Posters cause butthurt not their countries.

you are probably hating on proxies.

the only flip here seems to be american or so he claims

The visegrad countries and Mexico
Their posters are legit annoying

sweden
fuck them trying to ruin my country with their degeneracy
i hope that country get flooded with african niggers

I mean the ones in /asean/ threads. They spend all their time arguing about sex tourism and which city is a bigger shithole, Cebu or Manila. They shit up the threads so bad that they scare off all the other asean countries from posting. They are cancerous but at least the cancer is contained to one thread I guess.

Turks by a long shot. A range ban would be most welcomed.

See. As I predicted. Literally every time. One of the disregard edgelords post

Greek, Kazakh, and FYROMdonian posters are always rude
I also hated the Jersey shitposter but he doesn't come here anymore

german posters

That is bot us then, but your preconceptions about our country. Please seperate the enteties

>tfw your mother married and had a kid with a flip

Poland

what do you mean?

>sharts in marts?

I'm butthurt about Americans lately. We said we like them few times, so they think they can demand things from us. US gov is threating from time to time, that our relations will break if we won't do what they like. Our gov doesn't give a fuck anyways and do what they intended, relations are not broken but the media that belong to US company do a fucking drama about decisions of Polish politicians. Our citizens doesn't give a fuck about it aswell tho... when they will learn. It is not highschool and they are not "the queen" of the classroom.

Your half brother or sister is a future TV/movie star in the Philippines and doesn't know it yet.

More germanic than you, Mahomet

n*Rdics countries just because the obnoxious gay anime posting

I have a half brother and 2 half cousins, a boy and a girl. My step dad and his brothers are all pretty soyboy so I will do my best to make them nationalists and move back to the homeland.
Tell me about your country, I'm new to Sup Forums

Ayyy

I don't care, that red dot enrage me!

Every single time. Just every fucking time you have to turn a thread into Sup Forums and literally all of you think the same thing like a fucking hivemind no novelty in reading polish posters comments. Muh niggers muh Muslims muh replacement of Europe. Do you guys think about anything else in your life other than this shit? How to fuck do you occupy yourself with this 24/7? No other hobbies? Just what the fuck.

fuck off cunt

Maybe they present a unified front to annoy non poles. Happened enough in /deutsch/ as well. People that don't care about this alao don't post.

Flips are famously self hating. There is an obsession with whiteness. Selling whitening creams, soaps, anything to make you whiter on TV. Being half white and having white skin with flip looks gives you an advantage.

Leave Eastmarch alone!

this
could tell that other cunts are just bantering but pinoy are peenoise
sometimes we create /nusantara/ to leave them alone

very interesting. I have never gotten that impression from my step father's family, in fact they don't seem to like the anglos much.
most flips are not that white right? most are basically full austronesian, except the super wealthy ones that are part spanish?

/deutsch/ wasn't like that at all before the Sup Forumsyards migrated here and since they are the only ones dedicated enough to keep opening new threads just exactly right after the old one reached bump limit the general gradually turned to shit. But even so at least you have suffering opinions from our flags. Visegrad flags or their diaspora literally all think alike! And they are always increasingly obnoxious about it So fucking annoying

*differing opinions

Chad

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

did you get bullied out of /deutsch/ by the ronnies, persian?

I'm not who you think I am. I am Schlägerösi if that tells you anything. I haven't been to /deutsch/ for at least a year and a half

Yeah true. I guess once they leave the Philippines they don't really need to have an inferiority complex anymore.

Australia because they are better than us in every way so the banter stings.

our own
no one else is good enough

You can walk outside in the US without immediately getting skin cancer. That's quite the bonus I'd say

America

I don't know to be honest. I used to really dislike Turks spamming Kara Boga, but now they're banned.

Nobody really dislikes New Zealand so we're kind of immune to any shit flinging.

I don't have anything about blacks, but today many Polish citizens are afraid that Poland could change into western utopy. I cannot blame them tho.

I know some black people born in Poland speaking native polish and noone bothers about them, but we are afraid of PC so much, especialy when we see, that this is ultra manipulation by western mass media, that we just cannot stop think about it. We wolud like to show you your mistakes, becouse we see what is happening, how they try to brainwash you. We have culture build on the metodology of fighting against propaganda and manipulation of the foreign systems.

when was the last time Australia invented Google or the smartphone?

following, we put a lot of effort to make literature about systems of manipulation, but we have problems with comunication. We are not familiar (ok at least we wasn't) with western culture, and we didn't know how to share the knowledge, and how to comunicate with you guys. But we learn, and I think everything will be good at the end.

this

What does that have to do with anything? It's silly to feel pride just because someone from the same country as you did something notable and you happened to be born there.

Ok good for you! Can you now talk something else? Please just anything. Even in fucking real life my polish college says racist shit all the fucking time about migrants even tho he is one him fucking self. It's so fucking annoying, like bro tell me what you did this weekend I don't need to hear how you think Arabs are subhuman filth for 120th fucking time for fucks sake. I'm never working with eastern Europeans again as soon as I find a new job or start being self employed they are all so increadibly negative and toxic all the fucking time.

as I said in my "following" post, we doesn't know how to comunicate with you guys. For over 50 years we were behind the Iron curtain, where the main arguments were "kurwa" and vodka. It makes me cringe aswell, but day by day, my friends are more eloquent. Unfortunetly not those who left. Those who left Poland mainly are from the lower class, and still are useing "kurwa" and vodka as main tools of expresion.

Give them some credit, becouse I think it is worth it, if we want to build strong EU. Especialy if they want good and mainly do, but don't know how to say it right, and may be a little bit rough.

At the end, you started to talk about Islamists, niggers and annoying "polish fucking racists imigrants". It is a bit of hipocrisy in your words aswell :3

Got butthurt at los peruANOS During the WC playoff cause we lost, but they seemed to be pretty cool. Fucking Americans on Sup Forums piss me off, and you can always tell when it's them

Because I hate all Immigrants to my country, though that doesn't mean I want to hear this shit 24/7 also what I hate the more than immigrants are "holier-than-those-other-migrants immigrants wanting to crawl Into my anus and lick my spit off the ground by shitting on another immigrant groups as if they were not shitted on themselves for being drunkards violent and thieves not even a decade ago. Give me a fucking break.

well, you know, I was talking about issues with comunication. What you do, is trying to push the conversation on the Imigrant crisis way.

Well if you do, lets play the game. You have to know Imigration crisis, is the thing that every western journalist asks about, when have interview with Polish politician. They ask them, why Polish gov is racis and nationalistic. This is obviously bullshit and propagnda, that your polish lower class imigrants are trying to explain with simple "kurwa" and vodka.

The second thing is, that it is much about your hate towards imigration. I can't blame you aswell becouse it went out of control in your country. It is not a bad thing to change the strategy for those issues, but we can do it together within the EU. The thing we have to do, is to talk about it, and sometimes argue.

But Polish citizens are not openly racist and nationalistic, at least not most of them, they are a bit scared, and mass media love to talk about racist incidents, that happens everywhere, but Poland in that matter is very atractive for journalists, becouse it pays.

that's good, but they are assholes. i wish they could find a common balance. there is no reason to wish to be white, use that spirit to make your country great (not you specifically but people who spend their time worrying about looking white)