I'm very depressed anons and I'll probably kill myself. But first I need you to recommend me some movies

I'm very depressed anons and I'll probably kill myself. But first I need you to recommend me some movies.

I'm looking for something like tragic romance movies. Something like where two people who were meant to be together but met too late, like description you get when you google "The Bridges of Madison County." Something like that, but any other reccs are also welcome.

No teen shit, no rom-coms. Just fuck me up.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3289728/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being so pathetic

alright

now recc me

No more movies until you're dead

don't do it you stupid faggot, tell us what happened

a womeme did this to you? it gets better, you're probably not even 35 yet

Go to therapy

I have depression too and I love watching movies about losers. However they aren't really as tragic as you seem to want. Either way I'll name my favorites:
>Lonesome Jim
>Cherish
>Christine (2016) - this one is actually tragic
>In Search of a Midnight Kiss
>Dark Horse - also quite tragic
>Step Brothers - it's a comedy but laughter is the best medicine, right?
>Inside Llewyn Davis

Watch Predator, Die Hard, Fistful of Dollars, and escape from new york. And after that grow some balls.

Yeah get over it, there are 3.5 billion other women out there to ruin your life.

Don't do it user, things will get better. I don't know if it's like Bridges, but you should watch Her or Before Sunrise, Before Sunset and Before Midnight

>3.5 billion meme
Why does everyone suggest going after little girls and elderly women? Sick fuck.

Come to think of it, those don't really fit your description well, but they're still good movies.

LEAVING LAS VEGAS

One of the most unfairly forgotten films of all time imo. Also don't kill yourself, think of all the films you wont get to see

They're about the same in a purely functional sense.

>things will get better
>Chester Bennington killed himself

The road.

21 grams

give equals a look. I really enjoyed it for what it was. Very basic plot but pretty shots and nice atmosphere. underrated imo. missing tragedy though so try Vanilla sky instead

imdb.com/title/tt3289728/

Gross, dude.
This. That movie presents the most hopeless scenario I've ever seen.

nigga i got netorare'd and had to stay in a lease with my ex for 6 months to finish a Uni semester while she went out with the boyfriend she broke up with me for every night to get fucked.

it gets better

Blue Valentine
Splendor in the Grass
A Tale of Two Cities (1935)

Good luck user. Depression is a bitch.

He got molested though, that'll mess you up pretty bad.

Why are you depressed?

Yah I guess you are right. I still can't help being scared that depression might be something you can never recover from. (I'm not OP)

>killing yourself when there is thousand of movies worth watching

kill yourself

Name a thousand (1000)

i broke up with a girl. i loved her like hell but she said she didnt feel the same, dropped the bomb a few days back. i havent been able to get out of the house ever since. I knew she was the one but now I dont know. I dont know what to do. i am haunted by this thought that what if i passed by the love of my life on the street and never knew.

thanks.

Like Crazy. Don't neck yourself user.

>mourning for vagina
Been there once.
Mourn one day or two but don't lose your dignity for a woman who didn't really love you enough. Realize your worth dumbass, I don't need to remind you the fish in the sea anyway. You'll have grown as an individual once you're done with the sadness which you romanticize as tragic right now. Be a man. You'll enjoy it.

Went through that shit a couple years back. She could've been my soul mate for all I know. It sucks but life goes on man, time heals all wounds

The girl I thought was the one ended up blocking me on facebook. I felt like an ass, but it will get better.

Is anyone else scared of the fact that so many kinos will be made in the eternity after you die? I hope there's some sort of after life or reincarnation where you can watch movies. I also feel bad for all the people that lived centuries ago, that never got to watch movies.

Feeling the same atm user
You are not alone

Kys then we will recommend kinos, k

First reply is good advice. Fastest I ever got over that feeling was when I took a day to feel like shit and then spent the next day doing manly shit with some bros. We went out and played football all day, came back, shot some pool, even took a nap snuggling with one of them on a couch, etc. Pretty sure the response meant it like "man up" but seriously spend some quality time with other males, the fun will take your mind off of it and the bonding and realization of actual friendship will fill in the hole in the meantime.

Me and Earl and the dying girl

lost in translation

Remember that no matter how bad things get, at least you are not a nigger

>I'm very depresed anons and I'll probably kill myself

t. Mike Shinoda

>even took a nap snuggling with one of them on a couch

Very manly.

t. cuck
check my doubloons for further clarification

It was nice.

>killing yourself because of a woman
I'm not even gonna try to dissuade you.

How Green Was My Valley
thank me later

I'm bored. Kill yourself on camera for my entertainment.

oshit

You definitely can recover from it, one of the happiest people I know tried to kill himself when he was younger.

I know it hurts like a bitch right now, but one day it won't hurt at all.

>re ddit spacing:the thread