North America

>U.S. fattest country
>Mexico second fattest country
>Canada seventh fattest country

What went wrong with this continent?

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was under the impression Nauru, Guam, and Samoa were the fattest countries in the world

Anglo genes everybody

GREECE STRONG

anglobese

Mexico is victim of New World syndrome, our ancestors ate human pozole and corn all day and genetically we are ill equipped to handle junk food

Commuting culture, very little exercise needed, delicious fast food and amerindian genes

countries? i told you, they're glorified colonies!

I think that sugar and corn syrup is the cause of obesity in North America.

>U.S. #1
>New Zealand #3
>Australia #5
>United Kingdom #6
>Canada #7

My God, it is an Anglo thing.

American products that are 100% sugar started to get sold in a disproportionate manner and way cheaper than ever before thanks to NAFTA. Half of Mexicans are considered to be living in some degree of "poverty" and without a proper health care and nutrition education, and you have a recipe for disaster.

But don't worry, the obesity epidemic is pretty much a global thing, you will catch up sooner or later.

>tl;dr
More access to sugar = fatter people

>germany
>catch up
German people have some sort of "autism" which is visible in their sense of humor, work ethics and fanatism. In short they will do literally everything their gov / doc / boss tell them to do. If german gov decides that their population is fat, their gov will just tell them to stop obesity and the absolute madmen will do it.

So unless they will replace all their population with turks (not like it isnt happening atm :-), they will never be obese as usa.

Hey 7 isn't half bad.

>new projections show a continuing increase of obesity in all studied countries
oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf

It literally is increasing as we speak, though. Worldwide. Of course, by the time you reach our current level, we will probably be much higher. Or maybe not, only time will show.

>italiskinnys

Yeah, it is increasing, mainly because of complete change of life style in the last two decades. But i am telling you once european countries will decide that obesity is a real problem, there will be actual push against it and i bet all memes on germans to be the most retarded about it aka the most successful in fight against fat people.
>death camps for obese people?

Mexico made us fat. Their diet and cancerous culture is ruining us.

You have been fatter than Mexico for your entire existence aside from a single year. Information that you have been spreading like propaganda for 6 years despite not being accurate anymore.

Mexicans love Coca Cola and our food is greasy and very high on calories.
Also people don't like to exercise.

not fat just heavy.

>>death camps for obese people?
No pls we can change
t. was 6ft 340lbs 2 years ago. Am now 175.

My bad, it would be called only concentration camps. Fat when going in and leaving only as an ash or fit person.

>tfw the thought of walking more than 5 blocks makes me wanna kms

I'm American but I don't know that feel. I eat lots of shit food and I'm slightly overweight but I don't know how to drive. I walk pretty much everywhere I go. Even taking the bus requires me to walk at least 5 blocks.

free market

Delicious food has its downs

Man, fuck you. I'm comfy.